Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Rise of the Devil - Part 9



Arnav’s POV




I am sitting before the Priest, at the wedding canopy, where he is chanting the mantras while my eyes are still glued to the stairs. I don’t know what is taking her so long time to come? I might have filled Khushi’s Maang with Sindoor and marked her as mine but the wedding rituals are still pending and I don’t want to miss them. The whole of my Dark world knows she is the Devil Queen, all she has to do is complete the seven pheras with me. But this is a much private affair unlike the display of my identity and rights on Khushi which took place the other day. It’s only between close people of our community.

“The Mahurat is up. Please call the bride,” the Priest urges and my eyes automatically shift towards Shashi Gupta who nods acknowledging the request.

“Panditji, she will be here soon” He assures.

“Sahab” Mala, the maid who had been upstairs to get Khushi here. “Khushi Madam is denying to come..”

Now my blood boils. I knew Khushi will throw tantrums, but how could she deny to come down for the seven pheras? She is already mine, is she forgetting that? Shashi Gupta is scared which he should be but before he could get up to do something about it, I gesture him to be seated. I take out the Veil from my shoulder and then rise to my feet.

“I will get her"

The guests who had been gossiping so far, suddenly go quiet.


Note: Only precap today. But will post the full update today evening only. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

NEW EBOOK PUBLISHED 




Standalone Romance Novel


Aryan Bohra

They say ‘Patience is virtue’ and I have lived by that term for six long years. Not anymore. The woman who has possessed my dreams all these years, is back in town and she also happen to be my newly hired PR Manager. If there is anything in this world that I have so strongly wanted, it’s HER.

Avni Singh

They say ‘Coincidences mean you're on the right path’. I don’t think so. The man who has chased and stalked me six years ago is now my Boss. I wanted none of my paths to cross his and still here I am, at his Office, as his PR Manager. If there is anyone in this world whom I have so strongly ignored, it’s HIM.

A tangled web of Love, Passion and Responsibility.

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 

BUY PDF by PAYPAL

International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

EXCERPT 1 


Avni's POV


The club burst with loud music and bodies writhed against each other. It was a Valentine’s party and if I was given the power to change one thing in this world, I would have changed two – I’d never allow women to date men they hardly know and Two, ban every man who broke a woman’s heart from having anymore affairs in future.


I had no interest in celebrating Valentine’s day and had better things to take care of but my friends insisted on coming here and I couldn’t deny. We didn’t see each other much after the college ended. So, this was our only chance to have some fun together. And I wanted some time away from my pestering aunt.

So, while my friends chatted about handsome boys in and around their life, I kept holding my feelings at bay. I was not against healthy friendships and love. What bothered me was these short flings and one-night stands which had become a trend of my generation. I had seen so many of my classmates dying to date rich guys from our college who didn’t even give them a glance and if they did, it only meant they weren’t serious at all. I was away from all this nuisance and only focused on my academic career. I had my own reasons to hate rich boys and that was never going to change. So, while I was lost in my own bubble, sipping the soft drink, I saw a guy staring at me from far. His eyes were shrewd and assessing and it didn’t take me long to realize he was admiring me without any fear of being caught. That kind of guts are rare. So, while he focused back momentarily on the other two men with him, I took the opportunity to examine him further. He was tall and had a powerfully leaned body. I was sure he hits the gym every day. There was a magnificent maleness in the way he communicated with people around him and I was stunned at my own reactions. I had never given a man another look, especially the ones who looked rich and non-committed so why was I drooling this one so much? It was very easy to spot him in the crowd, all thanks to the expensive navy-blue suit he was dressed into. And his shoes, I could say they were worth lakhs. My heart quickened as he turned in my direction again to look at me. This had to stop. Either I was losing my emotional balance or he was overly sexy to be ignored.


He kept throwing a lot many glances at me, trying to build an eye contact but I kept ignoring and it did take me immense control to do so. I was glad no one amongst my friends noticed the changing color of my cheeks when the host of the Valentine Party announced my dance partner as Aryan and I realized he was no one but the same guy who proved that night he had hots for me. I somehow loved his name – Aryan. It meant a man from a noble race, someone who is honorable and a warrior. Trying hard not to dissect his name or persona, I kept my attitude in check showing no interest in dancing with the stranger and the only reason behind it was – He was a Richie-Rich. His clothes, features, attitude proved that.

13 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the Update. It's really difficult for Khushi to accept her new identity. She became the devil queen. The way Arnav claim Khushi as his is too good. Now how will Arnav convince Khushi it will be interesting. Arnav is really angry. Nice Precap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is going to pick her up and marry her 😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Initially Arnav just ignores khushi but now he is so possessive for her.

    Waiting for the full chapter

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really wants to see them together, really is excited to see the course of their this relationship... But not lyk this... The twist was so good and intense... but it was painful on khushi's part, she must be shattered and terrified; she is already going through so much bcoz of the men of her life and their benefits, and so i hope she doesn't get anymore of forcing especially from arnav. Plz arnav try to CONVINCE her NOT FORCE or ORDER her, don't give her more reasons to regret. Be a REAL MAN.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Arnav after realising that he is attracted to Khushi has turned to be extremely possessive of her and I'm loving it.. especially when he calls her MINE in his thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heyy...I think my comment has been deleted....the new book ie.no wedding bells s full of grammatical errors...and I'm page 274, is Avni pregnancy news or jiya pregnancy??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where had u posted it? Jiya. How did u buy book? Pdf of kindle? Let me chk the copy again

      Delete
    2. Kindle version

      Delete
  7. I wish arnav won't be harsh on her... He needs to understand that she is already in a trauma... And now she's going to face all the reaction of his unexpected action...

    ReplyDelete