Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Rise of the Devil - Part 10

 



PREVIOUS PART 



Chapter 10



Khushi’s POV



Devil has pinned me to the bed and I have no energy left to put up a fight. The memories of the way he marked me as his Queen yesterday, still haunts me and gives me goosebumps. I can’t believe I was falling in his charms. Obviously, if I had any idea he is the DEVIL KING, I would have ran miles away from this man and the dark kingdom he has been ruling so far. A shiver runs through my spine as I see him touching my cheeks and I see why he did that. He is wiping off my tears. Am I crying?

“Get off me” I look away to shove off his touch on my face.

I don’t think he will obey my commands but he surprises me by getting off the body. I pull down my crumpled night gown which suddenly feels so short that it takes me a while to meet his eyes again. He hasn’t looked away, despite knowing I am so embarrassed and feeling exposed.


“How are you feeling today?” He asks swallowing hard. Earlier I would have loved seeing him so turned on by me but now that I know his identity, I feel scared. I do see why all of his touch on me, his gestures, actions, were all rough!! He has never been softer to anyone.. Damn!! He is the REAL Devil king!!
 

“I am best in my health, can’t you see?” I shout back. “I am healthy enough to put a fight with you and energetic enough to run away from this place, especially from YOU”


His eyes darken at my honesty and the next instant, he grabs my arm and pulls me to him.


“I know you were sick last night and I don’t expect you to enjoy your new identity either. But next time you talk about fleeing this place or me, I am not going to take it lightly Khushi. I have been handling you and all your tantrums very patiently so far. Not anymore. If you want to stay alive, you have to stick to my orders, do you understand?”

“I don’t” I snap, so louder this time that I am sure his eardrums have vibrated hard. “I don’t have to obey you Devil. You mean no one to me. This Sindoor means nothing to me neither this tag of Devil Queen means nothing to me. So, it’s better you let stop bothering me and let me go”


Oh, I bruised his Ego for sure and I am so damn happy. He keeps glaring at me until Mala, our maid knocks the room and gets inside. She had no clue the Devil King was here and now that she sees us, so intimately close, she turns around shivering.


“Sorry, I didn’t know. I will wait outside”

She is about to go when Devil shouts.

“You don’t need to go anywhere”

I wriggle to get away from him knowing how embarrassing it would be for the maid to see us like this. But the devil grips me harder.

Mala doesn’t leave but doesn’t turn around either. She is looking the other side and I see her body still shivering in worry. Arnav’s pulls my chin up to meet his demanding eyes.


“You will be watched 24/7 in this house until you give up the idea of running away. You will not step out of this house without my permission and without my guards. Mala will be constantly with you in this room to ensure you don’t harm yourself either in any damn way”

I choke. What kind of restrictions are these?

“If you try to break any of these rules, I am going to make it even harder Khushi. Don’t force me to hurt you because if doing so can keep you alive, trust me, I will”


He leaves me and walks to the door.

“Make sure this is followed” He says to Mala before exiting my room. I throw the pillows and sheets of the bed at the door in the attempt to hit him from those, but fail.

“Damn You, Devil” I shout but I know he wouldn’t hear that neither take it seriously.


******************

Arnav’s POV


I knew it Khushi will resist. She is never going to make things simple for me so when I come down and see Shashi Gupta has finished his morning prayers, I tell him about the instructions I have just given to Khushi and how Mala will constantly keep an eye on her like the rest of the guards in this house. He is helpless but he understands why I am doing so.

“Don’t be so hard on her” I hear Khushi’s Buaji’s voice as she reaches us. “She has already seen the worst last night, don’t make her lose herself in your dark world. She is innocent”

“And thus needs to be protected” I debate. She is not satisfied. “I know what I am doing, please don’t interfere in my work”


I don’t wait there for any argument. That same day, me and Shashi Gupta mutually decide to complete the remaining rituals of Khushi and my marriage. This cannot be delayed further as I have other things to take care too.


*****************

I am sitting before the Priest, at the wedding canopy, where he is chanting the mantras while my eyes are still glued to the stairs. I don’t know what is taking her so long time to come? I might have filled Khushi’s Maang with Sindoor and marked her as mine but the wedding rituals are still pending and I don’t want to miss them. The whole of my Dark world knows she is the Devil Queen, all she has to do is complete the seven pheras with me. But this is a much private affair unlike the display of my identity and rights on Khushi which took place the other day. It’s only between close people of our community.

“The Mahurat is up. Please call the bride,” the Priest urges and my eyes automatically shift towards Shashi Gupta who nods acknowledging the request.

“Panditji, she will be here soon” He assures.

“Sahab” Mala, the maid who had been upstairs to get Khushi here hurries down. “Khushi Madam is denying to come..”

Now my blood boils. I knew Khushi will throw tantrums, but how could she deny to come down for the seven pheras? She is already mine, is she forgetting that? Shashi Gupta is scared which he should be but before he could get up to do something about it, I gesture him to be seated. I take out the Veil from my shoulder and then rise to my feet.

“I will get her”

The guests who had been gossiping so far, suddenly go quiet. I know they are aware of the consequences if someone denies my commands. But I have to handle this unlike other times where I am mostly using my physical power to get things done. It’s not any enemy I am dealing with here, she is my Queen and needs to be given the respect she deserves. I push open the door of Khushi’s room and find her decked up as a bride already. She is on the bed, sitting and watching TV and despite seeing me she keeps flipping the channels from the remote.


“We have to complete the rituals” I say aloud but she increases the TV volume to ignore my voice from reaching her. “Khushi, lower the volume” I shout again at the top of my voice and she increases it further, making me lose my mind. I want to handle this patiently but not if she does such silly thinks to irk me. In a few long strides I reach the bed. I snatch the remote from her and throw it away, breaking it into pieces. The TV shuts off automatically. Khushi stares at me like she hadnt expected me to do so.


“Get up” I snarl.


She leans back on the pillows further, doing exact opposite to my commands.


“I am not in a mood to complete any rituals right now, especially the ones that binds me to you”

“Really? You were dying to elope with me few days ago, you forgot?”

“I didn’t know your real identity then”

“Shouldn’t make any difference now. The whole of my world knows you are MINE. So, stop fussing and wasting my time and come with me”

“No” she cuddles a pillow and shuts her eyes to sleep. Why is she so arrogant?

“Don’t make me force you Khushi” I warn.

“I can make you do anything I want” she mocks. “That just makes me superior than you”


SUPERIOR? Let me show her who holds the controls of our relationship then. Leaning down, I curl my arms around her back and under her feet and carry her in my arms.

“Put me down” she wriggles. Though she holds my Sherwani for the grip, she keeps hitting her fist on my chest and shoulder. But I don’t listen to her. I walk out of the room and the moment we reach the stairs, Khushi freezes in my arms realizing all the guests have been watching us, including the Priest. She is embarrassed to be in my arms like this, forced to get down and but I am not. If the Queen doesn’t throw up tantrums who else will? There is pin drop silence as I get down with Khushi in my arms and put her down beside me once we reach the canopy. She gives me a pointed glare before sitting next to me and gives her hand in mind. Finally!! I turn to the Priest to continue the rituals.


****************

Khushi’s POV


I don’t know what to infer of my present state. Just yesterday I was ready to give up my idea of eloping and get married to Samrat Gujral and just within 24 hours of all that, I am Arnav’s wife. I am glad that a playboy like Samrat didn’t become my husband but the man I am presently married to is the Devil King and that one title and his power in this dark world is enough to scare me for life. I know he will not let me escape this place anymore and my doors to freedom have been shut forever. So, as I take the seven pheras with this Devil today, I promise not to give up on my dreams, even at the cost of my own life. Arnav applies the Sindoor on my forehead again, his touch gentle than earlier but his eyes are still dark and I see fire in them. An unknown rage as she marks me as His Queen. I don’t think I have ever seen a man with that kind of burning eyes. This only makes me wonder who is the Devil King? What is his past? Where did he come from? Does he have a family? How did he control this entire Dark world and became the King of the Devil? Why was he hiding his identity so far? I know the answers to are hidden but not for longer. If I am bound to be his, he is answerable to me. Arnav ties the Mangalsutra around my neck and the Priest terms us as husband-wife!!

I hear a loud cheer from almost every guest present there. They stand up, clap and shower rose petals on us which prick me like acid despite being so soft and delicate. I don’t think I can be a part of this occasion for long. As soon as the rituals finish, I untie the veil linking me and Arnav together and rush back to the stairs. He doesn’t stop me this time but I feel his heated gaze on my back which doesn’t get off me for long.



To be Continued


NEXT PART


Note: Longer updates from tomorrow. Will post a precap for You Ought to be Mine Season 3 tonight. Happy Holi in advance to all of you.

___________________________________________________________________________________


27 comments:

  1. Awesome Update. Arnav is too hot. The way he carried Khushi in his arms gave goosebumps. Khushi is a tough nut to crack. She always test Arnav's patience and hurt his ego . Arnav can't stay away from Khushi but won't easily accept his feelings. Arnav and Khushi has so much tension. Loved the crackling chemistry between them. Thanks for the Update😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superbbb Update...Finally they got married ritually...Even like Khushi i want to know Arnav past...How he became the devil king...What is that secrets which he still hidding...Waiting for Next Part to read how will Khushi react when she'll have to shift in Arnav room...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woaaah the intensity of your words is just mind-blowing
    Waiting..
    As always loved it loved it loved it πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
    Biya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rise of the devil is Becoming more intense day by day ..superb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even I'm also eager to know the devil's past......
    Happy Holi to you too in advance.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally Arshi are married but as soon as the marriage happened Khushi ran away. Khushi is really scared but it's natural as she doesn't know anything about this dark world. Only Khushi can bring some softness in Arnav. Khushi now can't escape easily and is caged. Khushi denying everything surely hurt Arnav. But Arnav is doing all this to protect Khushi from enemies . Buaji cares for Khushi. The scene where Arnav take off his veil is too good. Arnav cares for Khushi and respects her. Khushi is really unique she was watching tv and was testing Arnav's patience. Loved the way Arnav carried Khushi in his arms. Khushi's life changed. Why is Arnav called the Devil King. His past may be dark and mysterious. Arshi are finally married but Khushi is feeling suffocated in the environment so she went away. Arnav will surely ask for answers. Happy Holi 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is right if queen not show tantrum then who specially devil's queen..

    So they are married now.

    Eagerly looking forward

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are also waiting for the answers to these questions..

    Awesome update

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so eager for this FF now.. hats off to u for twisting the FF so well for the good and great concept

    ReplyDelete
  10. more dreadful secrets are awaiting for KG...The gujrals won't shut down after this insult...

    ReplyDelete
  11. This might be the most intense story of yours with the most intense chemistry and fire between Arshi... The way khushi rebelled towards arnav's dominance/power/force shows they are surely made for each other...
    Everything was awsm untill arnav's thinking to show khushi who is superior in their relationship, it was very disappointing of arnav typical man's elephant size macho ego... I thought he wud be different with khushi atleast now as his wife but No! When he himself will not respect her and behave so rough and harsh thn how can he expect and made others do tht!
    Don't know what shud i say about him or whose side shid i take... On one side arnav is ryt bcoz he is doing all this just for khushi's safety only BUT the WAY he is doing is not ryt, and khushi is also ryt on her part she is behaving lyk any other normal person wud it lyk an tsunami has broke on her head drowning all her life, wishes, dreams, hopes and so on, so anyone wud go insane.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Arnav has married Khushi abruptly without taking her into consideration...So it's obvious for her to show tantrums...it will be so much fun to see how Arnav will deal with it...But Arnav should take care not to hurt her in the name of protecting her,she is already scared of his world so he must handle her with care

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy holi!!... awesome update

    ReplyDelete
  14. Khushi wanted to run away with arnav now she ran into trouble and don't know how to get out

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic
    Even shashi also fear from devil kingπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sometimes i want khushi to behave total ignorant, fierce and rebellious lyk she is behaving now, and sometimes wants her to behave numb or shattered, defeated and broken lyk she give up so tht shashi and arnav feel pain and hurt( i hope they do) and regret of what they had done to an innocent soul bcoz of their dirty world. For me, for both of them khushi and her happiness doesn't matter, the rant of khushi's protection and all is just a rant, a fake or Courtesy of concern because if shashi really loves his daughter thn why do something which brings danger and endangered his own child, because of which he had giving a caged and unpeacefull life to his child, why did he never give priority to his child happiness and wishes, why didn't he left his dark world and lives a normal life for the sake of his child, his work is to give pain and make others life miserable but unknowingly he had done the same to his own family ... But still he didn't even for once thought to mends his ways and now one more included in tht list, arnav is nothing less... But i still wish it changes at least now after khushi's life new phase i hope this marriage and new phase of her life gives her what she has been craving and longing for long ...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Arnav is wrong when it comes to how he married Khushi. But I strongly feel that he is the only person who can protect Khushi and give her the freedom she needs. It will take time. Moreover after seeing Arnav's behavior I feel that He will take care of Khushi like a kid. I like to see him that way. This is my point of view. Loved the update.

    Happy Holi to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous wonderful update madhu

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete