Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for You Ought to be Mine - Season 3 - Part 36



Khushi's POV 


“Khushi” Now Daadi steps in there and I am sure she has overheard this conversation. “Didn’t I ask you to spend time with Arnav? You are not here to cook meals for me, are you?”

I sigh. Meera Singh Raizada frowns at us as we talk.

“Daadi, he is in the gym working out. So I thought of utilizing this time to make the breakfast for you”

“How thoughtful” Meera Singh Raizada taunts. “I really wonder whom you married? Your Daadi or my Son”

“Can we please stop arguing on who has to do what?” I snap.
 
I am losing my patience. Arnav is already ignoring me and his Mom is on full mode to prove I am not a worthy wife for him. I am done with this torture. So, I decide to play this my way:

1. Give back to Meera Singh Raizada’s tantrums.

2. Ignore Ayush Singh Raizada as much as possible

3. Ensure Daadi is comfortable here and enjoys her stay

4. And last, and the most important one – Get Arnav Singh Raizada to talk to me nicely again and explain him what I exactly need from this marriage and HIM. He is not the only one who wants to work on it, I am equally interested. 


Note: I will post this  tonight. Only Precap for now. Happy Holi again everyone. 
_________________________________________________________________________________

NEW EBOOK PUBLISHED 



Standalone Romance Novel


Aryan Bohra

They say ‘Patience is virtue’ and I have lived by that term for six long years. Not anymore. The woman who has possessed my dreams all these years, is back in town and she also happen to be my newly hired PR Manager. If there is anything in this world that I have so strongly wanted, it’s HER.

Avni Singh

They say ‘Coincidences mean you're on the right path’. I don’t think so. The man who has chased and stalked me six years ago is now my Boss. I wanted none of my paths to cross his and still here I am, at his Office, as his PR Manager. If there is anyone in this world whom I have so strongly ignored, it’s HIM.

A tangled web of Love, Passion and Responsibility.

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 

BUY PDF by PAYPAL

International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE









18 comments:

  1. Wish u a very Happy Holi Madhu di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holi. Good to see the changes in Khushi. And happy that she is giving priority to her marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay... Now I'm also curious to know what Khushi exactly wants from this marriage and Arnav.. can't wait.. please don't delay much Madhu.. waiting ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Holi to you and family, Madhu. I hope this time Khushi will do the right thing for Arnav and their marriage. He's doing a lot already on his part for her; it will not help her at all if Arnav is now ignoring her and having Ayush and especially Meera, who is not fully accepting her as their daughter-in-law.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy holi madhu di. Looking forward to see khushi in action.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you a happy Holi Madhu!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely precap....Happy Holi to you dear

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waiting for update and happy Holi to u too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Holi to you guys
    Also please make this episode a full update because I wasn't satisfied with last two episodes I want more🙈
    As always loved it loved it loved it 💕💕💕
    Biya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Holi madhu darling 😘😘😘 looking forward to read some amazing stuff from ur bag😁😁

    ReplyDelete
  11. Khushi you are doing very good , nice plan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Holi!

    I love Khushi's three pronged approach esp the one that involves dealing with Meera Riazada, particularly to see who mama's boy Arnav gives more importance to?

    A mother who is hell bent on disliking his wife an trying to throw her out of his life and trying to push Naina into his life or the wife who is firmly telling his mother that she cant misbehave with Daadi or her, nor should she try to supplant her in her son's life.

    ..... I am going to so enjoy reading about that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy holi.


    Good going khushi someone need to straighten that Meera

    ReplyDelete