Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Locked - Part 3

I recalled how we bagged this biggest Lucknow Sweets order for a wedding and since we were specialized in Lucknow sweets, I couldn’t let dad down when he asked me to handle this client. Right from ensuring the best quality of sweets till it was delivered successfully at the wedding venue, I was a part of it. I had personally visited the Wedding event and though I never got time to congratulate the newlywed couple, I still met the Matriarch of the family – Devyaniji who coaxed me and my team not to leave until the wedding completes. I had never seen such a lavish wedding and that’s when my eyes had fallen on the most handsome man in that event. Though I didn’t know his name then, I was told he was the bride’s brother and was surrounded by beautiful women who had their eyes casted on him like he was their favorite candy. Obviously, men like him didn’t had to try to get women’s attention and I hated that attitude and ego they carried as if every woman on earth was made for them. So, despite throwing a dozen of glances at him, I tried hard not to fall in his radar and soon, I was off that venue. But it was hard to skip that face and though I didn’t know his name, he still haunted me in my dreams. I had this silly habit of framing stories with my eyes closed, while going to sleep and in those, this man had already shown me heaven.!!


Note: Only Precap today. Will post the full update early tomorrow. 


Connect me on Instagram
Connect me on Twitter

__________________________________________________________________


Hundreds of Readers have already Subscribed. This is a limited Offer and the Window to purchase is closing soon. GRAB YOUR SUBSCRIPTION NOW. Once the offer ends, you will not be able to make new purchase of this Subscription. HURRY 


COMBO SUBSCRIPTION FOR ALL EBOOKS (EXISTING + FUTURE RELEASES UPTO ONE YEAR) - BUY HERE


Indian Readers / International BUY BY DEBIT / CREDIT CARD HERE

A great Combo of all eBooks at one Price. (All Existing eBooks + Future releases upto one year)

No need to keep paying separately for eBooks. Pay once and enjoy all eBooks by Madhu so far + Get Free Copies of all Future releases upto one year from the date of purchasing this subscription.

Note: You will receive a ZIP file of existing 15 EBOOKS of Madhu (List Below) + Whenever a new EBook will be released (Upto one year from your purchase of this Subscription), you will receive a copy of that eBook within 2 - 3 days of its release for FREE

After one year, you will stop receiving the new released ebooks copy but will still be able to enjoy all the ebooks purchased using this Combo.

Existing 15 EBOOKS

  1. Imposed Knot
  2. Cursed Bride
  3. Stardom
  4. Soul laced
  5. Two Cappuccino
  6. Bride: Lost and Found
  7. His Destined Bride
  8. Mr and Mrs Sehgal
  9. Mr and Mrs Thakur
  10. Love Voyage
  11. Stranger in the Dark
  12. Marriage Jitters
  13. Marriage Bubbles
  14. Enchanted
  15. No Wedding Bells


UPCOMING EBOOKS

  1. Royal Vows (Releasing in June 2021 or before)

9 comments:

  1. Khushi recall her meeting with Arnav and has feelings for him. Waiting. Nice Precap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so KKG also noticed and fell from him somehow

    ReplyDelete
  3. so arnav is not the only one with those erotic dreams๐Ÿ˜…

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a very strong gutt feeling... That arnav's nani and khushi's father have planned to bring these 4 together... Because Nani must have liked khushi and looked for more of her details and then after talking to her father, then there father must have told the girls that they will get married soon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's wait for the future ❤️❤️๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting! It would be a twist if their family planned their staying arrangement somehow!! If not, its still interesting. So Arnav is not the only one who has fallen for. Khushi has too. Then why is she showing attitude to Arnav. Is there any specific reason!? Hope we can understand Khushi's mind settings in next part.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So both are on the same boat loved it waiting for the update

    ReplyDelete