Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for You Ought to be Mine - Season 3 - Part 48



Khushi’s POV


“Sorry, I couldn’t pick your call earlier” I apologize to Laad Governor hoping he wouldn’t mind my carelessness. “Just back home”

“Where had you been?”

“Satsang. With Daadi”

“Isn’t this the third time in this month that you are attending Satsang?”

I am surprised.

“You are keeping a count on that?”

“I have to. I don’t want my wife to become like Daadi at this age. I am afraid when we meet again, you shouldn’t forget how to make out with your husband”

I laugh heartily at his mocking. Me and Arnav missed each other ever since I returned to India and it is these few phone calls and texting that kept us going. He doesn’t know I have already started planning for a new branch of Blush Boutique in New York and all thanks to Elise, the fashion designer Arnav introduced me back in US during my stay there. She is guiding me on how to startup my business there. I cannot thank her enough for her extended support, despite we being competitors when I open my store there. But this is not going to happen in a fortnight. It might take months for the setup and I wonder how will we work with this long distance relationship till then?


Note: I will post this part tomorrow. 
________________________________________________________________

NEW EBOOK - JUST FOR A CLICK - RELEASING THIS WEEK 


A loyal, workaholic Myra needed a one-week break from her hectic office schedule and she told only one lie to her over-demanding Boss. That if she didn’t take this one-week off, her relationship with her boyfriend would end forever. Tables turned when her boss demanded Myra’s picture with her boyfriend when she goes on that vacation with him. That one lie decided the fate of her Job.


Crazy, wasn’t it? But Myra believed she could pull this off. So now, she wasn’t just spending her hard-earned savings to fake a holiday alone, but she also had to hunt down a man who would act like her boyfriend Just for a Click.

Did her mission succeed? Did she say farewell to the man who saved her Job or was there more to her one-week fairytale?

A short contemporary romance with a surprising twist.

RELEASING THIS WEEK


Note: For those who have already purchased the Combo Subscription for one year will get a copy of this Short Story in their emails, once this is published. 

__________________________________________________________

LAST FEW HOURS - COMBO SUBSCRIPTION EXPIRING

DEAL CLOSING FOR NEW USERS - HURRY GRAB YOUR SUBCRIPTION FOR ONE YEAR BEFORE IT ENDS


Hundreds of Readers have already Subscribed. This is a limited Offer and the Window to purchase is closing soon. GRAB YOUR SUBSCRIPTION NOW. Once the offer ends, you will not be able to make new purchase of this Subscription. HURRY 


COMBO SUBSCRIPTION FOR ALL EBOOKS (EXISTING + FUTURE RELEASES UPTO ONE YEAR) - BUY HERE


Indian Readers / International BUY BY DEBIT / CREDIT CARD HERE

14 comments:

  1. Nice precap, appreciate Kushi that she trying something to settle in New York.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why always a girl has to compromise like this!!!!!
    I kinda was hoping Arnav would plan like this🥺😪

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waiting to see what Arnav is planning...
      loved to see Khushi taking initiative to setup a branch in US. But I also know that Arnav will plan the same..
      Waiting for this story to unfold more and more....💞

      Delete
  3. I wonder what Arnav is planning too! I wouldn't be surprised if he's planning a similar surprise for Khushi :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love their wooing of each other

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Precap. Finally Khushi is opening a store in US now Arshi can stay together. Hope Daadi also accompany Khushi. Waiting for the Update.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally it's good to see her scarifying her lifestyle to adjust with the person she loved it doesn't matter who does it
    Either it's arnav or khushi both of them loves each other and this shows khushi her priorities As Arnav already showed his
    Can't wait for next update
    As always loved it 💕💕💕
    Biya

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought arnav is also planning to move back .. now khushi is planning for NY

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why i feel Arnav is planning surprise visit to India.. May be for good..
    Love this story...Madhu u are an excellent writer..waiting for next update...

    ReplyDelete
  9. And may be arnav was also trying to open branch in india and to surprise khushi

    ReplyDelete