Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Locked - Part 4



Arnav’s POV



“Bedtime stories, huh?” I tease Khushi who suddenly freezes.

She is washing the vessels and I am wiping them dry. We had forgot the cleaning up of utensils task to add in our to do list. So, while having lunch we planned that too. Payal and Akash would do the afternoon dishes and me and Khushi the dinner ones.

Now at my question Khushi frowns, clearly conflicted what to reply.

“You dreamed of me in your bedtime stories?” I be more specific to my previous query.

“No” She snaps. “Never”

She hands me another cleaned dish and I wipe it dry.

“I heard you blabbering that today afternoon to yourself”
 
“Oh yes. I do remember now” She passes me a mocking smile. “Once I saw you in my dream after seeing you in your sister’s wedding and guess what?”

I wait for her to complete that but I could sense she was going add some nonsense.

“That was the best dream of my life. You were in a red boxers and dancing like a cartoon.”

“What the..” I sprinkle some water on her.

“You…” she sprinkles some on me. I repeat. She repeats and soon I grab her arms and haul her to my chest.

_____________________________________________________________________________


A loyal, workaholic Myra needed a one-week break from her hectic office schedule and she told only one lie to her over-demanding Boss. That if she didn’t take this one-week off, her relationship with her boyfriend would end forever. Tables turned when her boss demanded Myra’s picture with her boyfriend when she goes on that vacation with him. That one lie decided the fate of her Job.


Crazy, wasn’t it? But Myra believed she could pull this off. So now, she wasn’t just spending her hard-earned savings to fake a holiday alone, but she also had to hunt down a man who would act like her boyfriend Just for a Click.

Did her mission succeed? Did she say farewell to the man who saved her Job or was there more to her one-week fairytale?

A short contemporary romance with a surprising twist.

RELEASING THIS WEEK



10 comments:

  1. Arnav is falling for Khushi. But Khushi is teasing him. Nice Precap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Arnav is so different than the Arnav in other ffs ... This Arnav is not ASR but just Arnav.. liking their cat mouse game

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG.Arnav in red boxes and dancing.😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hii...wen r u going to update yotbm madhu...desperately waiting....keep on loading d page for every 10 mins

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi madhu,

    Hope you are keeping well!
    Read all your ff and liked them so much that I've read each one of them, twice.

    Can't wait for new updates. So, I was searching for some more Arshi ff but don't know which to pick.

    Can you suggest some and share the link please; as I came to know from your old comments that you too have read other Arshi ff and they are also very good.

    Please, can you share the links so that I can kill my time this weekend.

    Thanks in advance and best wishes

    ReplyDelete