Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Rise of the Devil - Part 17


Khushi’s POV


When I turn back with the ice pack, Devil is still in the same position – leaned on the kitchen slab for support but with his T-Shirt still On.

“I am doing this for your comfort. Not mine” I scold.

“Why?” I immediately asks.

I reach him.

“I am not cruel like you. I don’t like hurting people and if knowingly or unknowingly I hurt them, I do everything in my power to heal them too. That’s me.. Khushi Gupta”

I keep the ice pack behind him on the kitchen slab and reach for the hem of his T-Shirt. Arnav grabs my wrists to stop me. His touch isn’t rough like before. He stares at me and I stare back at him. I am not leaving him in pain, I never can. He loosens his grip from my wrists which I take as a sign of his approval. I roll his T-Shirt upwards and he soon helps me take it off. I recall how much I have loved to ogle his abs, his toned muscles and those broad shoulders before. The feelings really haven’t changed and I hate to admit that. What pinches me more is that he looks least interested in diverting his gaze elsewhere. I take the ice pack and press it on his bruise and he doesn’t even hiss.

“Why did you pretend everything normal between us before Maama and Maami? He queries.

“They are good people and they don’t deserve to know how much I hate their nephew?”


Note: I will post Locked tomorrow and this will be posted after that. Couldn't draft full updates today. So please bear with me. 
_______________________________________________________________


Standalone Romance Novel


Aryan Bohra

They say ‘Patience is virtue’ and I have lived by that term for six long years. Not anymore. The woman who has possessed my dreams all these years, is back in town and she also happen to be my newly hired PR Manager. If there is anything in this world that I have so strongly wanted, it’s HER.

Avni Singh

They say ‘Coincidences mean you're on the right path’. I don’t think so. The man who has chased and stalked me six years ago is now my Boss. I wanted none of my paths to cross his and still here I am, at his Office, as his PR Manager. If there is anyone in this world whom I have so strongly ignored, it’s HIM.

A tangled web of Love, Passion and Responsibility.


READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 

International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

READ EXCERPT 1 HERE 

READ EXCERPT 2 HERE 

READ EXCERPT 3 HERE 

READ EXCERPT 4 HERE


EXCERPT 5



“This house looks so well-maintained. I mean, does anyone stay here??”

“Not anymore” I reply.

“Aryan are you sure? I really don’t want to be a trouble-”

“Don’t” I admonish gruffly. “No one is doing any favor on you. If this house wasn’t available, I would have found another one. You know that’s not a big deal for me, don’t you?”

“You still brag your ego, a lot”


I take a moment to study her and return her teasing look with a smirk.


“Can’t believe YOU are talking about Ego”


Her jaw touches the floor.

“Excuse me? I don’t have Ego”

“Yeah right. Like I am not the CEO of Bohra Empire”

“How dare you. How –?”


I advance towards Avni, forcing her mouth to shut.


“I haven’t dared yet, Miss Singh. When I do, the world will know”


My lips twist ruefully as her brows arch. She has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. They mirror everything she feels at that moment.

11 comments:

  1. Nice Precap. Khushi can't see Arnav in pain and help him. Hope Khushi will reveal about Shyam to Arnav. Maama Maami's presence will bring Arshi close. Waiting for Locked😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh tht hurts khushi 🤧🤧🤧

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completed reading this new book....dat was too gud..only thing i missed is yash pov...if u added this na, it will b even good...m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This story was defined to be only from the female protagonist point of view. :) Glad you loved it. Can I ask you to share your valuable feedback in Amazon as well?

      Delete
    2. Yeaa sure madhu...read it twice already....too short it is ...missed yash pov ,their married life, myraa's family..

      Delete
    3. Abi_Suren - Yess..If it would have been a full fledged novel.. would have included that for sure. :)

      Delete
    4. Review gave in amazon...but it is not published yet

      Delete