Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

NEW EXCERPT 2 - NO WEDDING BELLS



Standalone Romance Novel


Aryan Bohra

They say ‘Patience is virtue’ and I have lived by that term for six long years. Not anymore. The woman who has possessed my dreams all these years, is back in town and she also happen to be my newly hired PR Manager. If there is anything in this world that I have so strongly wanted, it’s HER.

Avni Singh

They say ‘Coincidences mean you're on the right path’. I don’t think so. The man who has chased and stalked me six years ago is now my Boss. I wanted none of my paths to cross his and still here I am, at his Office, as his PR Manager. If there is anyone in this world whom I have so strongly ignored, it’s HIM.

A tangled web of Love, Passion and Responsibility.

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 

International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

READ EXCERPT 1 HERE 
READ EXCERPT 3 HERE


NEW EXCERPT 2 


“What have you told your sister-in-law about me?”


She doesn’t waste a minute and comes to the point whereas I don’t miss to notice the calm she is trying to pretend. I know she is burning from within.

“It’s none of your business what I speak to my sister-in-law”

My reply irks her even more.

“It is my damn business if I am the one you are conversing about. I had been to her Café last night and..”

“She offered you and your friend a free meal” I completed.

She frowns.

“So, she told you that and yet you are pretending like nothing is wrong with it?”

I rise from my chair and circle the table to reach her. It’s not a point asking her to sit. I know she wouldn’t.

“Jiya is being very generous. That’s all it is about”

“Generous? Why on me? I don’t even know her unless she knows me through you”

She swallows the painful knot formed in her throat. I knew Avni would be angry but never thought she would be so hurt.

“What have you told her Aryan?” she repeats.

“Nothing that is not true” My blunt reply infuriates her.

I am playing with words just to see what level she is ready to cross to hear me out today. Avni strides to me and stands closer.

“And what is that truth you told her?” She demands.

“Are you even ready to hear that truth?” I tease her back. “Because the last time I tried explaining, you left the city Avni Singh”

She cringes and my heart pounds so hard that I think it might burst.

“You fled from the town as you had some serious issues with rich men which I assume you still do.”

“It’s my headache” she snaps. “Why do you have a problem with that?”

“Because I WANT YOU in my life, Avni. And I need to know what is standing in my way”

She freezes and stares at me doubtfully. The silence between us is excruciating. Pain twists in my chest as she looks away disapproving my desires.

I grip her elbow and turn her around. “Is it money? Class? Status? What is it that’s forcing you to reject me?” I growl.

“Let me go” she struggles to be free but I tighten my hold on her instead.

“Six years Avni. I have waited for six long years for this conversation and I am not letting you go without listening to me this time”


5 comments: