Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

NEW EXCERPT 3 - NO WEDDING BELLS

 


Standalone Romance Novel


Aryan Bohra

They say ‘Patience is virtue’ and I have lived by that term for six long years. Not anymore. The woman who has possessed my dreams all these years, is back in town and she also happen to be my newly hired PR Manager. If there is anything in this world that I have so strongly wanted, it’s HER.

Avni Singh

They say ‘Coincidences mean you're on the right path’. I don’t think so. The man who has chased and stalked me six years ago is now my Boss. I wanted none of my paths to cross his and still here I am, at his Office, as his PR Manager. If there is anyone in this world whom I have so strongly ignored, it’s HIM.

A tangled web of Love, Passion and Responsibility.

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 

International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

READ EXCERPT 1 HERE 

READ EXCERPT 2 HERE 


NEW EXCERPT 3



“They are not my friends. One of them is my employer” I lie again. I know she hates rich men which means if I wish to extend this conversation, I have to pretend to be someone she can be comfortable with.

“Employer?” She repeats that to herself and stares at my expensive party suit. “Doesn’t look like you need to be employed”

“I rented this one for the party. The price of this suit covers my yearly expenses otherwise” I laugh. I have hundreds of such expensive suits in my wardrobe and even if I burn them all, it won’t affect my bank balances.

I finally see a glint of smile on her lips but she is still doubtful.

“What do you do for a living then? Attend parties with your boss renting such expensive suits?”

“I hate parties” I lie again. “But my Boss had no company tonight so he decided to bring me along with his friends. Now they both are flirting around with other women leaving me with someone who doesn’t even want to share a dance”

I have always been the observant type so I don’t miss seeing the spark in Avni’s eyes for meeting someone she thinks she can bond with in this party.

“I am sorry Aryan. I thought you are one of those Richie-rich guys whom I mostly avoid, so…”

“Even if I was a Richie-rich, I would have donated all my money to earn this dance with you, Avni Singh”

Her cheeks swell in embarrassment.

“How many girls have you said this line before?”

“Just one” I smile. “You are the only one I have met so far who has such a strong dislike for rich men”

She giggles and it’s hard to miss those faint dimples that crease on her right cheek.

“Fine. You have entertained me enough already and earned that dance for yourself"

No comments:

Post a Comment