Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Yaadein - Part 56 (LAST PART)

 



PREVIOUS PART 


Chapter 56


Khushi’s pregnancy had been a bliss to almost everyone in the family. Arnav had tactfully freed her from all the work stress by assisting her father in running Gupta Office. His own work was handled by Ayush Singh Raizada who never had such frequent Business trips in the past few years like he had in the last three months but nevertheless, that man was enjoying. Because their fathers had been so supportive enough to reduce their burden, Arnav could solely focus on pampering his wife and spending maximum time with her and Aarav. Likewise, Khushi focused on them and the baby inside her. It was her sixth month of pregnancy now when Khushi’s clothes stopped fitting her and she was short of wardrobe. So, Arnav decided to take his wife for Shopping.


“How about this one?” Khushi asked coming out in a Cotton Kaftan dress which was loose enough to keep her baby bump comfortable. Arnav was instantly impressed.

He was sitting on the single couch at the waiting area outside the Trial room of a stylish boutique where Khushi was trying out the outfits and putting one heck of a fashion show for her husband. She had started with some real sexy ones at first to tease him a bit and it had worked wonders, especially when Arnav lost his patience and helped her get out of that dress really fast, with his hands and mouth. It was only after that when Khushi decided to stop teasing him and finish the shopping real quick to get back home. Aarav still had enough time to return home from school which would give them the needed privacy.


“It’s perfect” Arnav rose to his feet. “Lets pack this one and this…” he started selecting the dresses she had tried so far.. “and these too. Now lets go home”


Khushi giggled seeing his urgency but stopped him before he could drag her away.


“I need to buy few more stuff” She pouted. He eyed her for testing his patience but then quickly gave her a kiss.

“You got 15 minutes. Make it fast”

“Fast?” She repeated touching her belly and he rolled his eyes knowing she couldn’t move faster at this state.

“Fine.. but hurry up Sweetheart” He urged.

“I will” She pecked his cheek and headed back to the trail room.

Arnav was still waiting for her when Anjali and Shanti Jha entered the same boutique. They had no clue he was there, watching them.


“Mummyji, I really don’t think I can carry such outfits well” Anjali muttered.

“Then you should stop thinking that way. I know they will suit you”


Arnav didn’t intrude the two and kept watching them from far. Seemed like Shanti Jha wanted to shop something special for her daughter-in-law. It was good to see how much his Di was comfortable with her mother-in-law and getting all the necessary pampering from her which she always desired. Shanti Jha bought a few western outfits for Anjali which he assumed was because soon Shyam and Anjali were flying to Canada for some of his medical conference and this would be their son Ansh’s first official abroad trip with his parents.


“What are they doing here?” Khushi came out changing her dress and stood next to him.

“Shopping” he mumbled.

“I see.. But western dresses? I am excited and seems like so is Shanti Aunty.. She is no more a typical mother-in-law, is she?”

“You are right. And its evident from the happiness on Di’s face and how they mingle with each other”

“Chotte?” Anjali noticed the two and quickly rushed to meet. Shanti Jha followed her with equal surprise on her face. “I see you have looted my brother” Anjali teased seeing all the shopping bags in Arnav’s hands.

“There’s more to loot” Khushi winked giving her a gentle hug. “Hello Aunty” she then greeted Shanti Jha who blessed her and asked about her health.

“What did you buy?” Khushi asked checking out the outfits over the table where Anjali and Shanti Jha came from.

“Mummyji wants me to take a handful of western outfits this time to Canada” Anjali shied whereas Khushi was more than happy to tease her more.

“That’s a wonderful idea. I think Shyam needs some stress buster after all his conference hours”

While Shanti and Khushi laughed out seeing Anjali blushing hard, Arnav was embarrassed to imagine his sister and Shyam’s romance. But he could see how much things had changed between these three women here. Shanti Jha had transformed and she no longer criticized Anjali. She had accepted Anjali as a daughter more than her son’s wife. Plus ever since her grandson Ansh was born, she doted too much on the mother-son. And the good part was that Khushi was also getting along with them as a team.


“Chotte, we have already planned for Khushi’s baby shower ceremony”


Khushi had been hugging my arm while chatting with them but after she stiffened hearing Anjali’s plans, she had all my attention. I knew she might have recollected the time when we had celebrated the same in Shantivan when she was carrying Aarav in her womb.


“Anyway, there’s still one month to go and I will be back from Canada by then. So, once I am back, me and Mummyji will visit Shantivan and then we will decide on the best date to perform this” Anjali added.


They all talked for some more time and then dispersed back to their respective homes. Khushi was silent in the car but not for too long. Arnav pulled her close in his arms and kissed the top of her forehead.


“You need to stop going refreshing your memories Khushi. I have told you this many times”


Khushi nodded and kept her head Arnav’s shoulder. It wasn’t as easy as Arnav made it look. She recalled how during the first baby shower, she was more than tempted for the rituals to end as she was in pain and wanted to get some rest but the guests kept coming and she never got the privacy she needed. It annoyed her and she vented it out on Arnav the moment he had come to introduce one of his distant relative who had never made it to their wedding. It was a mess when some guests mocked at their pairing and a few taunted what kind of mother she would be having that much temperament. Everything had taken a toll on her health that night and she had decided to pack up and leave to her father’s home. But again, Arnav didn’t let her move out.. he never could!!

“Let’s not have a baby shower this time” Arnav whispered. She immediately tilted her head and met his eyes.

“Why would you say that?” she snapped. “Arnav, the baby shower is not just merely a ceremony. It gives the baby everybody’s blessings”

“I know but if it scares you, we better avoid it. I cannot risk your comfort Khushi”


Her eyes teared at his confession. She cupped his face.

“Stop being so overconcerned and overprotective towards me. Yes, I got a bit emotional recollecting the last baby shower but under no circumstance I am going to miss this one. Didn’t you promise me during the beginning of my pregnancy that we will make new memories this time?”


Arnav nodded with pride. Yes, he had promised her that. To make new memories. And he was so elated that she was so eager for this ceremony unlike the last time.


“This driver better lands us home fast” Khushi muttered. “I cannot wait to make it up to you for being such a good husband”


Now it was his turn to be surprised. Khushi’s overactive hormones had kept him on toes from past few months and he totally loved it.


“How about we start from here and then continue the rest at home once we reach?” He asked and before she could agree, his lips smashed on hers.


*****************

Baby Shower


Dressed in a Red designer Saree, Khushi was seated between the guests, taking in the wishes from the relatives and friends of Raizada and Gupta side. Anjali and Shanti Jha had arranged the event and were totally killing it tonight. Arnav, Ayush, Shashi and Shyam were also a part of this even though the event was strictly a ladies function. Aarav was constantly around his mother to check upon her and he had been doing since ever since he got to know Khushi was carrying a baby inside her. Every day he got ready to school by himself even though Khushi insisted on dressing him up. He considered himself a big boy already as he was going to be 9 years old in few months. After coming home from school he would check on Khushi’s health and made sure she didn’t do much work. He even didn’t bother her much for helping him with the homework. Now it was Arnav’s job to take his studies while Khushi took ample of rest. Aarav’s love for his mother was something they all were awed of.


“Mom” Aarav reached Khushi with a glass of juice. She was talking to the guests. “You look tired. Drink this. It should keep you hydrated”

The guests were impressed and Khushi was proud of her son. She took him in her embrace and kissed his cheek.

“Thank you for looking after me. Did you eat? You must be hungry”

“I will eat later Mom”

“That’s not fair”

She quickly excused from the rest and held his hand, taking Aarav straight to the Buffet counter which was set up at the other corner of the living room. She made his plate, filling it with his favorite meals.

“Mom, I can make it on my own”

“I know you can” Khushi smiled. “But I love doing this for you like you love taking care of me all the time”

Anjali reached there.

“Khushi, I will ensure he eats. You should go sit with the guests”

“No Anjali” She resisted. “I won’t take long. And the guests better know I am already a mother. My son comes first to me .. he always will be. They can wait for some time”

Anjali sighed because she knew no amount of efforts was going to change Khushi’s mind. Khushi started feeding Aarav while sipping the juice he got for her. Arnav watched this scene from the lobby of the first floor and could only feel proud of both his wife and son. They were one mother-son pair he had never seen in the world before. So much love and devotion they had for each other which was immeasurable. He quickly made his way down once Khushi had fed Aarav and finished her juice too.


“Dad.. Look what I gifted Mom”


Aarav gifted Khushi a special pillow wedge as she always complained about her aching back due to her belly bump. Aarav had discussed this with Arnav and Anjali before buying this gift using his pocket money. And with it was a thank you card too for being such a wonderful mother and giving him the joy of becoming a elder brother to someone. Khushi was so delighted by the gift that it brought few more tears in her eyes but Arnav soothed her down. She kissed Aarav’s face and cuddled him for long.

“I love you Mom”

“Love you more” She replied stroking his cheek.

“Aarav, go check if Anjali Bua needs anything”

“Okay Dad” Aarav ran away and Arnav draped his arm around Khushi’s waist, pulling her close.

“Thank you” She whimpered.

“What for?” he asked. “That gift is from Aarav not me”

“You gave me the most precious gift in the form of Aarav..” she replied. “And now I have one more from you inside me.. I don’t think I had that motherly qualities in me but you got it out of me by giving me these beautiful babies. I can’t thank you enough Arnav..”


Arnav wiped her happy tears.


“Two things..!! A wife never thanks her husband for giving her babies. If you still do, I will give you many more in the near future”


Now she giggled. He finally was able to change her mood.

“And what is that second thing then?” she queried. Arnav’s eyes sparkled as he brought her face close to his and kissed her nose. Khushi was all bothered and tantalized by his touch. They were still in the same overcrowded room as the guests and yet Arnav didn’t mind showing them how much he loved her. She suddenly flinched worrying Arnav.

“You alright? What happened?”

She quickly placed his palm over her belly. He didn’t realize why she did that until the baby kicked again. Despite staying around his wife all the time, he had always missed the moments when she felt the baby kick. This was first!!

“I think the baby likes it when you kiss me” Khushi teased.

“In that case” Arnav kissed her again, this time straight on her lips. “We should kiss often”


Khushi couldn’t agree any less!!


*******************


The next few weeks passed too quickly wherein Arnav winded up all of his work so that he could free up his entire time to look after Khushi who needed him the most. And finally, that day arrived. Khushi was putting Aarav to sleep when she felt immense pain in her body and everything after that blurred out until they reached the hospital and she delivered a cute little baby girl after three hours of labor pain. But this time, there wasn’t a single moment when Arnav wasn’t around her. He was practically living that pain with her, boosting her confidence and giving her hope that this was soon going to end once the baby was out.


Khushi didn’t realize when she passed out after delivery and when she woke up again, she was shifted already in a private room with her husband sitting next to her and stroking her cheeks. The moment she saw him, he kissed her forehead taking a sigh of relief.


“The baby?” she murmured.

“The Doctors are cleaning her up. She will be here soon” He replied.

“Her?” Khushi’s face brightened. Arnav wanted a baby girl and his wish just got fulfilled.

“Yes sweetheart.. it’s a baby girl..”

“Aashi” Khushi murmured entwining her fingers with Arnav’s. “Where’s Aarav? He must have panicked..”

“He was at home with Shanti Aunty and Di. They are reaching any moment now”


The nurse came inside with the baby in arms and the couple stilled. Arnav helped Khushi sit on the bed and even helped her hold their baby in arms. Tears of joy rolled down her cheeks as she held Aashi for the first time..



“I feel the same..” Khushi sobbed. “I had this same feeling when I held Aarav for the first time after he was born.. I had this damn same feeling”


Arnav nodded, unable to speak anything as words choked. He got up and gave her a kiss, stroking her and then the baby..

“Mom..” Aarav rushed inside the room. “Is that.. my sister?”

Arnav quickly pulled Aarav to them.

“Yes Champ.. That’s your sister, Aashi.. Say hello to her”

Aarav was too afraid to touch her.

“She is so . tiny.. She must be hungry”


Khushi and Arnav both laughed at their son’s worry.

“Can I hold her?”

“Soon.. Not yet though. Once she is little better, we can all take her in arms.. Right now, let her be with your Mom” Arnav explained nicely.


Soon Ayush Singh Raizada, Shashi Gupta, Anjali, Shyam and Shanti Jha entered the room and blessed the baby, showering all their love and wishes to the couple and their little daughter. Indeed, life was back on track for all of them and it would stay like this forever.


The End


EPILOGUE 


Note: Yes, I am going to give an Epilogue to this beautiful story which breaks my heart tonight as I put an end to it. Yaadein will always be special to me because I have Arnav – Khushi – Aarav and Aashi.. all in one frame at the end.. A happy family!!


I will soon post about the new fiction which will be replacing Yaadein. Give me some time.


_______________________________________________________________________________


For those who have read my recent new eBook - No Wedding Bells, know already who Ruhi Singh is. So will Ruhi find her Happily-Ever-After? Wait for eBook ROYAL VOWS to come out in June 2021 or before. Sneak Peek Below: 


Standalone Romance Novel


Ruhi Singh

Happily-Ever-After is not what I was looking for after a heart-breaking love tragedy in my life 9 years ago. I still believe in love but it’s simply not for me anymore. Burying the demons that scared me, I have stepped into a new world to make a fresh identity and only when I thought things will sort out for me now, I get an invitation from the Royals of Mahalpur for teaching Painting to someone from their family. I take it up as they are ready to pay me a huge sum for this three-month tutoring. Least did I know life was throwing a challenge named Raunak Malhotra, the eldest son of the Royal family, who had an attitude as high as Mt Everest and anger which could burn a whole city in seconds.

Raunak Malhotra

Happily-Ever-After is not what I was looking for after I lost my best friend-cum-wife, 4 years ago in a car crash. Now all I have that reminds me of her is my four-and-half year old daughter, Palak. Burying the bruises of my loss, I tried to step ahead but my family thinks I have changed. I am not the one I used to be once. To alter their beliefs, I agree to this stupid idea of learning a new skill which can calm my mind and bring me out of my loss forever. I know that’s freaking impossible but I will do it for them. Least did I know life was throwing a challenge named Ruhi Singh, my new painting teacher, who had a heart of gold and was as damaged as I am at the moment. We are both scarred, so how the hell can we soothe each other?

Can two broken souls unite and get their happily-ever-after?

Wait for this eBook – Royal Vows to find out.


Releasing in JUNE 2021.

49 comments:

  1. One of the many things which I love the most about Madhu is her consistency...she is always ready with new ff after successfully completing one...this is the best thing I swear....a true #arshian.. a true fanfiction writer❤️🧿

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely...
      And i want to add consistent in updating too. There was hardly a time i remember where she had gone missing for infinite time or took a break from writing, and she had never put hiatus on her stories, NEVER. Believe me when i say, i had read N numbers of writers from years but I have never seen any writer so passionate, dedicated and sincere with her work and readers wishes. You are awsm madhu ❤❤❤

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your kind words An Abyss. I love writing and I can write infinite fictions on Arshi even if the plots become repititive.

      Delete
    3. Absolutely agree with you Abyss...she and her fanfiction is a blessing of lockdown to me...and an ardent reason why I visit chrome frequently 😂❤️🧿

      Delete
  2. Awesome Update. Finally Aashi arrived in Arshi's life. Yaadein has been a beautiful journey. Thanks for the Epilogue and waiting for the new fiction. 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome awesome awesome.. loved it

    ReplyDelete
  4. At the end of it I was not expecting a THE END, I was so into reading the part. This one was so well thought story, and with your writing skills it just got better better, with each update, ups and downs. All characters were so well described. Will miss this. Wishing you luck so that you continue writing such master pieces. Much love🧡🧡🧡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaadein will always be present in my yaadein .Such a fabulous arshi ff .Truely love it .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this wonderful story ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finally yaadein is ending☹️......but it always be in our yaadein......

    Thank you for giving us such a wonderful story......and thank you for showing us a different world through your stories....
    You are blessed with a brilliant writing skill.....and I'm glad to get the opportunity to read your beautiful stories.....
    Thank you so much 😘

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ayush and Shashi took good care of the business so that Arnav could spent time with Khushi. This time Arnav could pamper Khushi and also took care of Aarav. Khushi is such a tease but Arnav is so romantic. Anjali and Shanti Jha's relationship also improved. Ansh is the reason of it. Khushi rembered the past but loved the way Arnav comforted her. Khushi was guilty. She was different earlier but now she is more mature and understand the importance of rituals much better. Arnav's always make Khushi his priority. Khushi and Arnav both left the past behind and welcomed a beautiful future. Arshi's romance is always at peak. Aarav is the best son such a mature and responsible child. Arshi are lucky to have a son like him. Aarav loves Khushi so much. Aarav and Khyshi's moments were wonderful. His gift was so special. Khushi got emotional. Khushi's confession was beautiful. Arshi's talk about the baby and kiss was cute. Arshi finally got Aashi in their life. Khushi remembered her first pregnency feelings. Aarav is so happy. Now Arshi's family is complete. Waiting to see little moments of Aashi with Aarav and Arshi. Thanks for this beautiful story 😍😍 and waiting for the new fiction.😍

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a marvellous story.

    Indeed.going.to miss it

    Loved the way arshi has replaced past with good memory...
    Looking forward

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was a beautiful story indeed...
    I requested you last time before you started the rise of devil... Can you think about a storyline where they start from " arrange marriage" where the can slowly grow together... Just in case if you can ❤️❤️❤️
    Will wait for an epilogue scene ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She had wrote quite a few on this already like Her ff "tanhaiyan" , "love a rebellion", " jiya jale jan jale", "YOTBM 2", "deserted love", "maze", "hidden marriage" and few more, they all are arrange or almost arrange marriage plots only.

      Delete
    2. I presume you like reading the same story again.
      But her writing skills are remarkable to bring something in different ways. And requesting a new one won't hurt 😇...

      Delete
  11. I had mixed feelings while reading the last chapter felt happy it was such a beautiful story became emotional seeing the happy and complete family. Sad because this story has come to an end.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really going to miss this ff a lot but after you update epilogue then again I am going to read this story❤❤❤❤
    ThAnkyou soo much for giving such a wonderful ff😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Madhu for such an awesome story.. Yaadein will be loved always.. ending was wonderful..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yaadein is one of your best ff. It will always hold a special place. Loved every bit of it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A very heartwarming & beautiful ending to an equally beautiful story...

    YAADEIN will always stay in my Yaadein of all the awesome Arshi stories I read till now & would read more ahead..

    Thank u Madhu for this wonderful story... Loved every bit of it...

    Love
    Kavita Wadnerkar ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful ending of Yaadein... Little sad but Happy too coz we'll New ArShi fictions soon to read...Waiting for New Arshi fictions...By the way to write all there so that we dont ask you epilogue or is there any new Arshi fictions coming soon...

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved this one of second chances ..a beautiful love story

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank u Madhu for this wonderful FF... The story has made a place in my heart.. will be prepared to read n comment for ur next FF...

    ReplyDelete
  19. It was beautiful ending. One of the best story. Gonna miss this. Thank you for this wonderful story. Waiting for epilogue.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Want a rom com this time madhu. If I recall you only wrote 'My Niece's Nanny' in this genre.
    Either that or childhood sweetheart or mix of both. Do think about that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moreover, whatever you will write will be amazing as usual. Thank you for your consistent effort of keeping Arshi alive among us.

      Delete
  21. Beautiful story . This one you said it will finish it in 30 chapters but I am really happy that you extended it ..

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow a beautiful ending just perfect to this fantastic story loved it

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful ending....I love happy endings ❤

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful journey for each character in the story. They all had their own character development. Thank you for giving us this beautiful story sis!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful Enfing. Thank you Madhu for sharing the wonderful story with us and Yaadein will always be in our Yaad.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow just awesome. Waiting for new ff

    ReplyDelete
  27. Will miss this beautiful story 💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  28. Yaadien is a beautiful memory to all of our heart and livelong in this story u potrate arnav as a soft ,love and care for his son and wife as a same time khushi as a strong personality and rude arrogant and selfish at first and after her memory loss she is a wonderful woman in all the way together and particularly her mother's instincts towards Aarav is so so lovely really mother-son duo did wonder and she suffered by her past and present but as a gud life partner arnav helped her to overcome that and they both loves and needs eachother like their next breath and arnav as a single father he brought up Aarav very well both father and son missed their peiece of part in their life before khushi re entered in their life at first but after khushi discovered her life's two important people's r waiting for her and she is a wife and mother to them respectively and accepted her past and begin to do her duty as a bahu,wife and mother and a daughter very nice and anjali her character also nice first for her one mistake she wants to hide and done many mistakes that includes her brother's marital relationship and she then felt guilt for seperated a mother from her child a wife from her husband and a daughter in law from her family and finally she accepts the truth by Shyam's influence and gained all their trust again and Ayush and shasi both r very nice characters as s parents they wants their kid's well beings and finally our aashi also comes to give happiness to their family now wants to see the beautiful bonds in epilogue dear we will really going to miss this emotional and wonderful family here after but u will come up with other wonderful awesome arshi story for compansate that but it will remains always a yaadien in our heart dear once again thank you for the wonderful family emotional and thriller story

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fabulous update. A very wonderful story. Like all the part very well written 👏👏 Ends beautifully with cute family. Thank you 😊 Madhu for another awesome story of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Amazing didn't know when it finished and came to end loved this update and yes even the FF and arshi of this FF all were too good

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wonderful story. I will miss this story. Rollercoaster ride of ARSHI was beautiful. Eagerly looking forward to the read the Epilogue. Please update soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful wonderful fantastic ending dear

    ReplyDelete
  33. Madhu u have some magic that's why u always create MASTERPIECE which is totally a worth praising 😊😊😊🥰🥰🥰🥰 I totally loved the concept of YAADEIN from the day u updated it's prologue and I swear I have read it's each and every part twice or thrice..It's one of my fav ff after Desserted Love and Teri Or😁😁😁😁😁 and I'm going to miss this ff terribly😓😓😓😓😓 God bless u and keep giving us such awesome stories of our beloved ARSHI😘😘😘😘😘💞💞💞💞💞

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful ending....thanks for this beautiful story and going to give us epilogue.

    ReplyDelete