Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Rise of the Devil - Part 11


Give him a hard time!!



My subconscious is right. I can give this man a hard time so that he realizes our paths might have collided temporarily, but we cannot walk together for long. We have to part ways somewhere in future because he cannot give me the life I want nor I can be the type of wife he and his dark world demands. With that agenda in mind, I begin to undress when Mala knocks the door and gets inside. I hadn’t locked the door?

“You can’t undress yet” Mala instructs.

“Says who?” I shoot a glare at her.

“Me”

And there he is.. The Devil.. Back in my room. I had just unbuttoned my Choli and since he is here, I quickly pull the Dupatta from the bed and cover myself. He is as stuck as I am at the moment. Arnav’s eyes wander a bit on my semi exposed shoulder before he meets my eyes again. Did I just see him gulping? It’s been 3 hours since we completed the pheras and I was wondering why he didn’t show up to drag me down to meet and greet people of his dark world who attended our wedding. But if he is here for that, I am not going to let him succeed taking me along this time. I am ready for a physical fight. 

“Always in a hurry to change the situation, aren’t you?” He asks taking a step forward. “That’s right!!” I nod. “And I wont mind hurrying up changing my husband too… very soon”

There’s a promise in my tone but I am anything but serious about this. I am done with one husband already and even if we go separate ways amicably in future, I don’t think I will marry ever again but I shouldn’t have mocked him as the Devil doesn’t seem very happy about it. The moment he strides to me, Mala rushes out, shutting the door behind.


Note: Will post this part tonight. 
_________________________________________________________________________________

COMBO SUBSCRIPTION FOR ALL EBOOKS (EXISTING + FUTURE RELEASES UPTO ONE YEAR) - BUY HERE




Indian Readers can Buy using Netbanking / E Wallets HERE

Indian Readers / International BUY BY DEBIT / CREDIT CARD HERE

PAYPAL USERS can BUY HERE


ON POPULAR DEMAND- LIMITED TIME 

A great Combo of all eBooks at one Price. (All Existing eBooks + Future releases upto one year)

No need to keep paying separately for eBooks. Pay once and enjoy all eBooks by Madhu so far + Get Free Copies of all Future releases upto one year from the date of purchasing this subscription.

Note: You will receive a ZIP file of existing 15 EBOOKS of Madhu (List Below) + Whenever a new EBook will be released (Upto one year from your purchase of this Subscription), you will receive a copy of that eBook within 2 - 3 days of its release for FREE

After one year, you will stop receiving the new released ebooks copy but will still be able to enjoy all the ebooks purchased using this Combo.

Existing 15 EBOOKS

  1. Imposed Knot
  2. Cursed Bride
  3. Stardom
  4. Soul laced
  5. Two Cappuccino
  6. Bride: Lost and Found
  7. His Destined Bride
  8. Mr and Mrs Sehgal
  9. Mr and Mrs Thakur
  10. Love Voyage
  11. Stranger in the Dark
  12. Marriage Jitters
  13. Marriage Bubbles
  14. Enchanted
  15. No Wedding Bells

UPCOMING NEW RELEASES EBOOKS IN 2021

  1. Royal Vows (Releasing in June 2021)


PRIVACY NOTIFICATION: Kindly DO NOT share/upload these ebooks anywhere else. They are copyrighted.


8 comments:

  1. I think it's better she speak to him. Rather than fight ask him why he tookk the step when she clearly knows what she always wanted in her life. Maybe he can answer some and leave her curious for the rest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Khushi angered Arnav. Don't want Arshi to separate ever. Hope Khushi speaks to Arnav regarding his decision. Nice Precap. Waiting😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love khushis attitude.. I doubt if Arnav will ever let her leave him.. can't wait to read full update..

    ReplyDelete
  4. The moment Arnav stride to Khushi,mala rush out shutting the door and you stop that precap there...Not fair...Waiting for Full Update...Hope you post it a little early...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eagerly waiting!!!πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ§πŸ§πŸ˜•πŸ§

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG
    Eagerly waiting
    As always loved it loved it loved it πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
    Biya

    ReplyDelete