Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for You Ought to be Mine - Season 3 - Part 40


“Hello Mom-in-law” I swallow the mocktail which I had grabbed on the way.


Meera raised her brows and looks surprised at my intrusion.

“Well, we are discussing something important right now so if you can excuse us” Naina mutters.

“Shut up” I snap, glaring at her and turn back to Meera Singh Raizada. “Sharing your son and his wife’s sleeping arrangements with outsiders doesn’t suit you Mom-in-law”

“What the hell are you talking?” Meera’s jaw tightens.

“Oh please” I scowl. “Don’t try to act innocent. I know you are spilling out everything that transpires between me and Arnav to Naina”
 
Now the two women look startled at my face as I continue.

“You have a lot of misconceptions Mom-in-law, and one of which let me clear right now. I didn’t push your son out of his bedroom that night. We had an argument and he decided to take the other room. I am sure you are aware every couple has their own share of fights and arguments. You too have been through them in your past”

“How dare you?”

“Hold on your dares” I snap again, “I haven’t completed yet.”

Meera is tongue-tied and I am loving her reactions.


Note: I will post another update of this FF tonight. Tomorrow Epilogue of Yaadein.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Enchanted (Short Story of Ria Dewan and Uday Khanna)


For those who were waiting to read the story of Ria Dewan and Uday Khanna, here it is – Enchanted (Short Story) 

Ria Dewan is in Mumbai for three weeks to attend her friend’s wedding when her life collides with the ever-charming Uday Khanna. While Uday has already fallen for her talkative and extrovert nature, Ria is clueless and trying hard to impress him. Can he really be her Prince Charming? Is Uday really whom she thinks he is? 


Enchanted is a Standalone Sweet Romantic tale of love at first sight. 

Note: Ria Dewan and Uday Khanna are the side characters of my other eBook – Marriage Jitters (Book 1 of Accidental marriage series)


BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 

International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

NEW EXCERPT 

“I am extremely sorry Miss?”

“Ria Dewan” I snap.

As if sensing something, his face tightens. People have given me that look knowing who I am. My brother Viren Dewan is a Billionaire and I am happily enjoying all its perks wherever I go.

“Miss Dewan, how can I help you?” He slides his palms in his pant pockets and every nerve in my body does a happy dance. The authoritative pose he gives is not something I would like to miss.

32 comments:

  1. Loved Kushi, waiting for fulllll update

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now now now Khushi is talking.. loving it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Khushi is finally showing Meera her right place. Waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much madhu di. Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. KKG is on fire and I like it. Hope this fight doesn't cause any MU between the couple

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah! This is going to be lit :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well well our new era's Jhansi ki rani is in active mode...๐Ÿ˜‹.. She is having mocktail means they are still in party๐Ÿ˜ฒ. I am enjoying this verbal fight between MIL and Dil Jr.๐Ÿ˜‰ Just asking Will this argument affect Arnav n Khushi's relationship in a negative way? ๐Ÿ˜”Hope not. As this behavior of Khushi may give chance High Class Kabutries to mock Khushi and much more.

    Every time Arnav was on her side till now ... Is he going to be there for Khushi?

    Can please Reply so that I can breath till you update this part?๐Ÿ˜Œ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naina, Meera and others are actually becoming cupid in Arshi's life. So no negative impact. Don't worry

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the reply Madhuji.

      Delete
  8. You know what"I love you" madhu you are amazing you know your fans desires and even fulfill them so generous of you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that’s great. Thank you Madhu for going to give us another update.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want arnav to know what his mother did before talking to naina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Owesum
    I like this khushi.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my god i just cant wait to read further .plz update soon madhu

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my God what a mocking way to give a fitting reply to her mom-in-law

    ReplyDelete
  14. loveeeeeeeeeelyyy!!! so excited to read this chapter!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ummmm๐Ÿฅบ,can't waitt๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Waiting for this... It's high time someone shows Meera the mirror..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Simply looking forward to see KASR mood of khushi to handle these 2 ladies

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looking forward to the update for tonight!
    Please mention some sizzling chemistry between Arshi! *blush*

    Kiddo

    ReplyDelete
  19. I hope Arnav overhears this and gets to know that his mother is deliberately fomenting trouble in his marriage.... and then I would like to see how he reacts

    ReplyDelete
  20. Finally Khushi is talking!! Uff.. total sherni!����

    Loved the teaser... Thank you :)

    Will wait for the full update.. this is my favourite FF of all.. ❣️��

    ReplyDelete
  21. loved the precap ,liking this kushi who charged towards her mom in law and confronted her

    ReplyDelete
  22. Madhu di!!!!!!!!!
    Waiting for an update here!!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank God
    Khushi took stand for herself
    She need to give a shut up call to the trash Naina and Meera
    Waiting for the episode
    As always loved it ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
    Biya

    ReplyDelete
  24. Plz do update.... I'm eagerly waiting

    ReplyDelete
  25. Waiting for the update. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅบ

    ReplyDelete