Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Locked - Part 8

 

Day 6

Arnav’s POV


I really cannot believe Khushi is unaffected by my confession that Sheetal is my baby sister and she need not be serious about it. I am happily single. Akash and I are working on a presentation whilst my mind processes everything that transpired yesterday. Khushi’s father has picked a groom for her.. Some Australian guy who is here in Delhi and will return only after he finds his bride. That’s superfast. Ever since Khushi has announced me this news, I am unable to focus anywhere. Forget doing business, I cannot even make a cup of coffee since yesterday. I had heard Payal and Khushi discussing last night about this proposal and Khushi was all excited and thrilled to get know his name and see him on a video call. Fortunately, none of that happened last night but what’s the guarantee that it will be the same today? Since morning I have this weird feeling that she might have already started chatting with that guy too and it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

“Bhai” Akash clicks his fingers to get my attention. “Where are you lost today?”


I take few seconds to process what he asks and then check the watch. It’s 09:00 am and its time Khushi comes for cooking breakfast. I shut the laptop.

“Bhai? What you doing?”

I get up. “We will do this later. I have to assist Khushi for breakfast first.”

“Right. That’s more important than all of this..” Akash grins at my excuse.

I glare at him.


Note: Only precap today guys. Will post the main update tomorrow. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Connect me on Instagram
Connect me on Twitter

For those who have already read my eBooks, Your reviews matter and boosts me to write many more in future. So, may I ask you to kindly leave your reviews for these Books in any of the links below? 

Amazon Link for Book Reviews - https://amzn.to/2ShkpW7

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________


6 comments:

  1. Arnav is quite affected by the news. Khushi is also excited about NK. Hope Arnav and Khushi confess their feelings soon. Nice Precap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about the Online Chat madhu?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like if Khushi gives Arnav a taste of his own medicine. Hahaha...That would be a bit of fun + he will know how it feels when he tried this jealousy stunt with her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's like a full proof plan to tadpao Arnav..😁😄

    Waiting

    ReplyDelete