Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Want to have an online chat here with me?

 Hey All, 


It's been long since we chatted here, like me responding to every little query you guys have... related to my Arshi fictions or the existing eBooks or my upcoming works. 

How about we do it tomorrow? So I will open a thread (blog post ) tomorrow where you can ask me any of these queries, and I will try to reply instantly. 

Till then.. Happy Reading. 


Madhu

13 comments:

  1. Madhu can I ask your help for my kid? My child is a writer but wants to create a blog to post fictions which had never tried to create a blog as want to be a blog to be nice and gud one like yours. And ask you if you would help. Let me know. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouma.. email me on mymadhu3@gmail.com, will assist you in the blog creation.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Madhu, well my kid too is an Arshi writer and always following your fictions

      Delete
    3. Will email you soon. Thank you.

      Delete
    4. Madhu please come with Hidden Marriage - Season 3 or My New Boss - Season 3. My son is requesting you

      Delete
  2. Waiting for yotbm madhu��

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pls write jiya jale Jan jale s2,I like that kind of stories not smooth but later strong relationship will more intense

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Unknown!! Forgot about that.. Thanks for reminding, Jiya Jale 2, Hidden Marriage 3, My New Boss 3 and Rabba Ishq Naa Hove 3 too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rabba Ishq Naa Hove 3 Madhu, I want that if you plan it, please make it different I mean to say this season makes Khushi love for arnav with her little possessiveness to get him what say. Please do think on it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Madhu when will you open the thread of online chat?

    ReplyDelete