Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for You Ought to be Mine - Season 3 - Part 55


“Yes” Khushi blushes stroking my stubble. “Are you happy?”


Happy? That word cannot even define what I am feeling right now. To know my wife wants to sacrifice a bit of her comfort zone too for me..


“If I show you the proof of my happiness, we might be late for the wedding.” I grin.

By wedding, she remembers we are getting late already and pushes him away.


“You are wearing the Sherwani I designed. Come on.. hurry up.”

She heads to the bed, gets the Sherwani and helps me wear it. I happily let her do and then she turns me to the mirror.

“Wow.. this color suits you.”

I pull her to me and kiss her cheeks.

“Anything my wife designs for me, suits me.”

Khushi giggles turning around to see me and the designer in her is on work. She starts assessing the fitting, the fabric comfort and other stuff, mentally making note of what changes she needs to make in her other designs.

“Now, will you help me wear the Pyjama too or…” I tease and her cheeks flame in embarrassment.



Note: Will post this Part tonight. 
________________________________________________________________

 Use the code SALE25 to avail 25% discounts on the below eBooks.

Link for Indian Readers using Netbanking / eWallets HERE

Indian / International Readers can buy using Debit / Credit Cards HERE




10 comments: