Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for You Ought to be Mine - Season 3 - Part 51


Arnav's POV




I decide to drive Khushi to the Boutique and she amazes me again by wearing my favorite color Anarkali dress – Red. It’s has embroidery work with a single dori and a zip at the back. I am impressed by her attires already but this one tops the chart.

“You designed this one?” I ask starting the engine.

“Yes, isn’t it lovely? The fabric looks rough but its actually very smooth and comfortable to the skin.” She replies proudly.

“How would I know? I haven’t touched it yet..” I tease and her cheeks become red instantly.
“Please focus on the drive, Laad Governor. And will you pick me back at evening?”

“What am I now? Your personal driver?”

Khushi giggles. How I had been missing this.

“If that role bothers you, then I will drive back home, myself.”

“I will be there to pick you” I declare.

Khushi stares at me bewildered.

“Gosh!! When did you become so oversweet? Where is my arrogant laad governor gone?”

“Oh, you will see him soon Pet. Just wait and watch. If you sleep tonight without giving me my share of happiness, you will face him very soon.”

“I kind of miss him you know” she crinkles her nose. “So maybe I will sleep early tonight and then the real laad governor can wake me up with his attitude and arrogance tomorrow morning? I don’t really mind dealing with him anymore.”


Note: Will post this chapter tonight. 

Connect me on Instagram
Connect me on Twitter
____________________________________________________________

12 comments:

  1. Nice Precap. Khushi wants to meet the arrogant laad governor 😍😍. Waiting

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see the precap of most awaited story. Was eagerly waiting for atleast precap and finally the time is here for the update..😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the day of yotbm update,I am way too happy😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh waiting for it dear 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely and hope they work on getting family together

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo desperately waiting ❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete