Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Locked - Part 9



Arnav’s POV


It’s pouring outside so heavily. I am watching Mumbai rains live. I don’t like rainy season much and the only good thing about it for me is the hot tea and pakoras which Di usually made while we enjoyed it sitting inside the house. Akash has gone to sleep and so has Payal. Today even Payal seemed very disappointed and low. She didn’t speak much to Akash and I won’t be surprised if Khushi is the reason behind it. She must have brainwashed Payal too. After our argument on that Nandakishore this morning, we hardly talked. I didn’t see her busy on the phone again, thankfully and I hope she had taken my words on stopping her chat with NK seriously. But why would she do that until I tell her what I feel for her? But am I sure about she letting know my feelings? We have hardly met and though I had a deep attraction for her right from past 3 years, is it enough to spend a lifetime together? Me, Arnav Singh Raizada had always taken decisions tactfully, after much consideration and thinking from every angles of ifs and buts so far. Only this time, I wanted my heart to decide.

The windows bang aloud and rain sprinkles inside the room. I quickly rush to shut them when my heart stops for a second as I see Khushi Gupta in the garden, enjoying the rains. She is in a yellow salwar and matching Kurta… no dupatta and most importantly, she is completely drenched. Khushi jumps in the water puddle like a kid and the water splashes on her dress, drenching it more. I have never seen a woman as cute as her.


Note: Couldn't draft the whole part today. Will post early tomorrow. 

You can buy Paperback books of Mr and Mrs Series HERE
_______________________________________________________________

Connect me on Instagram
Connect me on Twitter

For those who have already read my eBooks, Your reviews matter and boosts me to write many more in future. So, may I ask you to kindly leave your reviews for these Books in any of the links below? 

Amazon Link for Book Reviews - https://amzn.to/2ShkpW7

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

7 comments:

  1. Nice Cute Precap. Hope Arnav tells about his feelings to Khushi. Waiting๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madhuji... Kaunsa gaana pesh karein iss khubsurat couple ke liye?

    Pehli barish mai aur tu...door se bhini khooshbu aaye....

    Ya phir

    Tip tip barsa paani...paani ne aag lagaai.

    Waiting.

    ReplyDelete