Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Locked - Part 9

 



PREVIOUS PART 


Chapter 9



Arnav’s POV


It’s pouring outside so heavily. I am watching Mumbai rains live. I don’t like rainy season much and the only good thing about it for me is the hot tea and pakoras which Di usually made while we enjoyed it sitting inside the house. Akash has gone to sleep and so has Payal. Today even Payal seemed very disappointed and low. She didn’t speak much to Akash and I won’t be surprised if Khushi is the reason behind it. She must have brainwashed Payal too. After our argument on that Nandakishore this morning, we hardly talked. I didn’t see her busy on the phone again, thankfully and I hope she had taken my words seriously to stop her chat with NK seriously. But why would she do that until I tell her what I feel for her? But am I sure about she knowing my feelings? We have hardly met and though I had a deep attraction for her right from past 3 years, is it enough to spend a lifetime together? Me, Arnav Singh Raizada had always taken decisions tactfully, after much consideration and thinking from every angles of ifs and buts so far. Only this time, I wanted my heart to decide.


The windows bang aloud and rain sprinkles inside the room. I quickly rush to shut them when my heart stops for a second as I see Khushi Gupta in the garden, enjoying the rains. She is in a yellow salwar and matching Kurta… no dupatta and most importantly, she is completely drenched. Khushi jumps in the water puddle like a kid and the water splashes on her dress, drenching it more. I have never seen a woman as cute as her. She has no clue I am watching and nothing stops her from dancing in the rain tonight. I have always seen Khushi protective of her own self, guarding her feelings and defensive, hence seeing her dancing so carefree surprises me to the core. I don’t recall when I walk out to the living room and lean by the gallery door sliding it open to watch Khushi closely. She still has no clue I am here and is engrossed in her dance. I cross my arms at front, my gaze glued to her wet body. I am shamelessly enjoying all her grooves, like she is doing this only for me. I wish someday she dances like that for me!! Just me.


It doesn’t take me long to realize she is a trained dancer too as her dance steps look practiced and skilled. Now that makes me even more curious. She whirls around, once, twice and then continuously and I am afraid she would lose her balance and fall down. Subconsciously, I stride out. The rain drenches me too but I am unbothered. I am worried for Khushi’s safety. And it happens. She loses her balance and is about to fall down when I slide my arm around her waist and haul her to me, securely.

Her heart pounds against mine as our eyes meet. She has fisted my wet shirt and the effect she has on me is unnerving. My already rapid heartbeat accelerates as her lips part in surprise and she gauges the situation. The next moment Khushi pushes me away, drawing her arms over her chest to hide herself.


“What are you doing here?” she asks, bewildered.

I attempt to smoother the grin from my face seeing her flushed state.

“Do you suffer from partial amnesia every rainy season??” I tease. “We stay in the same house from past 6 days. Remember?”


She rolls her eyes at me.

“I meant what are you doing OUT here.”

“Oh” I sigh. “I was bored actually and when I came out, got some of the best entertainment for the night.”

Her jaw drops at my silly comment. But before she could retort, the lightning struck and she scooped in my arms.. out of fear. The lightning kept striking hard and she pressed into my body even more. I freeze. Khushi Gupta was in my arms.. This is the best day of my life. I want to complete the hug but I don’t and it takes a lot of self-control in me to just pat her head instead, to show her my support.


“Hey.. its okay.. It’s just the lightning.” I say.


She nods softly and then pulls away feeling totally embarrassed. But the lightning strikes again and this time there is complete darkness as the current goes out. She grips my arm stronger.


“I am here.” I place my arm over hers. “The generators should be up any instant, I hope.”

“What if they don’t?”

I can hear her shiver. Though the only light glowing in the garden is the moonlight, its enough for me to see her angelic face. She is shivering.

“Khushi, we should first get inside the house. Come on..”

“No” She stops me. “It’s dark in there and.. I am..” she pauses.

“It’s raining dammit. You will fall sick. Come on in..”


I drag her to the door and she keeps holding my arm for support.


“Why the generators are not working?” I mutter. “I will go check”

“No” She stops me again this time. “Don’t leave me alone in dark.”


Oh!! So, she is afraid of dark. I sigh placing my hand over hers.


“Fine. I won’t go but you need to change your clothes.” I command.

“Let the lights come back, I will.” she debates.

“Are you mad? You know what’s the condition outside plus we are already quarantined. I don’t want you to fall sick.” I shout.

“Stop yelling. You will wake Akash and Payal.”

“Fine” I shrug. “Let me take you to your room. Come on..”

“But..”

“No ifs and buts. Come on”


I drag her to the stairs. We don’t even have a torchlight as our phones are back in our bedrooms. We stop at Khushi’s bedroom and I open the door for her somehow.

“Go, change”

She grips my arm, her nails almost piercing on my skin.

“It’s so dark..”

Now I grin again.

“You want me to help?”

She pushes me and frowns. It’s dark but I can surely see that much.

“Don’t act smart and don’t even think of having an opportunity here only because I am afraid of darkness.”

“Miss Gupta, I am least interested in using this opportunity. By help, I meant bringing the candles and lighting them up here.”


She rolls her eyes, her body still shivering.


“Actually, you know what? You deserve this” I mock. “First you got me drenched in rains which I don’t like much and instead of thanking me for saving you from falling, you think I am using this opportunity?”

“Fine fine” She growls. “Let’s look for candles first.”


I recall something.

“I think I have seen one in my room.” I say. “Wait here I will bring it”

“No” she shouts. “I mean.. I will come with you.”


I smile followed by a curt nod. So darkness is Khushi’s weakness. Not that I am ever going to use it on her though.


We both get down the stairs again and walk to my bedroom. The whole house is in dark and I decide to check the generators the first thing after we light the candle. We get inside my room and Khushi has still not left my arm yet. I open each and every drawer where we think we can find it. After a rigorous search, we finally find one. I light it up and the room glows.


**************


Khushi’s POV



I take a sigh of relief as soon as Arnav lights the candle. That’s when I become conscious of our present state. We are both completely drenched from head to toe. The breeze whirls in the room, from the window and the door shuts close.


“What the” Arnav rushes to the door and tries to unlock it but fails. “Shit. It’s jammed”

“Jammed?” I reach the door and try to open it but fail.

“Someone from the outside can only open it now.” He shrugs, trying again but no luck.

“Then call Akash.. or Payal.. They can surely help”

“Good idea”


He hurries to the bed and picks his phone but groans in frustration.


“Battery is dead and we can’t charge until the currents are back.”

“battery dead?” It’s like I am repeating all his words. I check his phone personally and he is not lying. “Oh my God. What will we do now? I have to go back to my room”

“I know”


Arnav thinks something and rushes to this closet. He takes out a satin robe, his size and passes it to me.


“Go get changed first. We will sort this after we change.”


I don’t want to wear his robe but seems like I don’t have any other option. I take the robe and rush in his bathroom. When I come out, Arnav has already lit the bonfire and its warm. I am glad he could come up with that idea but I am still not comfortable. I keep pulling the robe which keeps falling off my shoulders as its huge.


“Didn’t you have anything else? This is so loose.” I complain.


That brings his attention on me and his gaze turns hot again. I shift nervously which breaks his trance.

“You think I will carry women’s clothes in my luggage?” He debates.


He is right!! I swallow nervously walking back to the door and try my best to open it but fail. I kick it this time in anger and hurt my own foot.

“Ouuchh”


Arnav rushes to me.

“What the heck are you doing?” he shouts.

“Don’t touch me” I scream when he leans to touch my aching feet. “I mean, go and change your clothes first. You will fall sick otherwise.”

He stands straight again and grins.

“Means I can touch you after I change?”


I mouth something which he realizes isn’t cool and smiles.

“Fine, just don’t try judo karate again. Go get warm. I will change and come back.”


As soon as he goes in the washroom, I scan his room. There is only one bed here and If we have to spend the whole night together, we will have to sleep on that same bed. Not fair!! What else can we do? I am short of options. This is the first time I am in such a situation. Had seen this happening only in Movies and I always wondered how cliché that scene was but today I can feel the intensity behind it. I am in Arnav’s clothes, in his bedroom and at his mercy!! This looks so bad! If Dad gets to know, he might… trust me but.. I stop thinking all this and sit down on the single seater recliner to enjoy the warmth of the bonfire.


***************

Arnav’s POV


When I come out changing into my night suit, I see Khushi curled up on the recliner. A woman of my dreams is wearing my robe and is in my bedroom at late night hours. How romantic!! But knowing Khushi Gupta’s temper and tantrums, I knew this night isn’t going to be easy for either of us. She sees me out but doesn’t say a word. I walk to the bed and start piling up the pillows to create a partition. That irks her for sure.


“What are you doing?” she scowls.

“Making our sleeping arrangements.” I reply.

“I am not sleeping anywhere near you. How can you even think I will?”


I knew she will play her tantrum card so I am not very surprised.


“Okay then. You make your own arrangement. I am exhausted. Good night.”


I still create the partition between the bed just incase she wants to join me. I am about to lay down when she debates again.

“You are not being a gentleman at all.” Khushi accuses, hugging herself. “You will let a woman sleep on a couch?”


I roll my eyes.

“The bed is too big to accommodate both of us. Who is asking you to sleep there?” I argue.

“You don’t understand. We cannot sleep together on the same bed..”

“Why?” I mock. “Afraid you can’t resist my charm?”

“Oh please” she frowns. “I have met better men than you before and even then my control didn’t slip.. I am not like you.”


Now she is arguing and hurting my character too.


“You think I have slipped my control for other women?”

“Who knows? Maybe you have.”


How dare she? I get down the bed and reach the sofa she has cocooned into. The next instant, I pin her there between my arms and glare in her eyes.


“I don’t do sleepovers either, Khushi Gupta. I was just waiting for the right woman.”

Her eyes gleam in delight and I see a faint smile on her lips.


“I am a very traditional man, doting on its family’s culture and values. If I am ever sleeping with a woman, she will be my wife. So just shut your silly thoughts and get on the bed.”


I gave her a hint, didn’t I? If she sleeps on this bed tonight, no one can stop her from becoming my wife. I promise that to myself.



To be Continued.



Connect me on Instagram
Connect me on Twitter

For those who have already read my eBooks, Your reviews matter and boosts me to write many more in future. So, may I ask you to kindly leave your reviews for these Books in any of the links below? 

Amazon Link for Book Reviews - https://amzn.to/2ShkpW7


_______________________________________________________________

Mr and Mrs Series now available in Paperback Books


Mr and Mrs Series are now available in Paperback books too.  CLICK HERE TO BUY 
 
Kabier Sehgal and Neil Thakur, two strong leads with different views on love and relationship. If Kabier was known as a heartless Business Magnate, Neil was an Entrepreneur cum playboy.

Mr and Mrs Sehgal

As Kabier never saw love between his parents, he groomed himself to a man committed only to his work. Running a successful business was his only priority and his marriage of convenience with Aashi would have continued being cold and flavorless hadn’t jealousy played its card. It took him a while to realize his wife’s solitude but when it did, everything was worth it. Read Mr and Mrs Sehgal to know how he wooed his wife. A romantic tale of arrogant Business Tycoon Kabier Sehgal and his Former Miss India Wife Aashi Sehgal with sparks of attraction, love, jealousy and a happily-ever-after.


Mr and Mrs Thakur

Neil was ditched in love and he promised never to love again until his Rival’s daughter Esha Singhal entered his life. Her fierce and feisty attitude bowed Neil’s arrogance and conquered his heart but was trust an easy factor to build for Esha, knowing Neil’s playboy nature? Will Neil give in to his fears of falling in love again? Will their forced arranged marriage ever take a turn towards passionate love? Read this romantic tale of love, betrayal and possession with lots of intense sparks between the leads.

29 comments:

  1. Superb update..
    Wow hum tum.ek kamre main band air chabi kho jaye🔥😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting... Both are stubborn... Last line of Arnav mind blowing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep the promise Arnav which I know you will...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Update. Arnav and Khushi are locked in a room. Arnav's intense dialogue that he will sleep with his wife is amazing. Hope Khushi understand Arnav's feelings. Thanks for the Update😍😍. Waiting for more romance between Arshi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waooo super duper update 😍😍😍😍loved it...and it was sone pe suhaga only ARSHI scene😁😁😁😁😁😁

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... Rainy scene between Arshi 😍 thankfully, this one ain't anything like the one from the show... Even the door jammed scene too is totally opposite from the show... Glad to know that Arnav has saved himself till now for his woman 😜 So will the rain lit the fire of love between them after drenching them 🔥😍 Hope they have a proper, rational conversation for once at least...

    Thanks for the beautiful update...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Madhu, the above one is my comment (Kavita Wadnerkar) I forgot to write my name below it

      Delete
  7. Arnav is so possesive about Khushi. Hope Arnav tell his feelings to Khushi. Arnav is listening to his heart and admiring Khushi's cuteness. Hope Khushi will one day dance for Arnav and fulfill his wish. Love the way Arnav saves Khushi. Arshi moments are too romantic. Khushi is showing no interest in Arnav. Arshi hug was wonderful. Love the way Arnav comforted Khushi. Khushi is scared of dark and Arnav being a gentleman was helping her. Now Arshi are locked in a room and Arnav is extremely caring towards Khushi but Khushi crossed the line. The entire situation made me remember IPKKND. Arnav's dialogue about his wife is pretty intense. Hope Khushi will sleep on bed. Waiting for the next part😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg arshi god wet plus lock same room plus maybe sleeping 🛌 same bed omg 😍 waiting for next part

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't hold my excitement for this ff now 🤩
    This is getting interesting too much
    As always loved it 💕💕💕
    Biya

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome update Madhu!! Madhu I want to ask something with you and others readers here. Please do reply to my comment if you know about it or not. Last year there was Fundraisers on Ketto of Barun, Sanaya and Sarun ones where I guess the donors who donate, they get rewarded for a Video Chat with Barun and Sanaya on Chat For Good!! But there were other options of rewards too like A Personalised Video Message from Barun and Sanaya send to the donors who had chosen the reward to get. Have you anyone here (the readers) had been a part of it and chosen the reward A Personalised Video from Barun, Sanaya and Sarun? Have you got it from the team or you are still waiting for it??

    Do reply me thank you.

    Ouma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, do not know about the personalized chat. But had a group chat with Sarun and Sanaya.

      Delete
    2. Hi Pankaja Ramakrishan dear. Sarun chat was on 10th of September right? The thing is along with Barun, Sanaya and Sarun chat reward, there were other reward on the Fundraisers, A personalised Video reward message to donors from Barun, Sanaya and Sarun to be sent to them according to the donors who have chosen them and donated for that too. That's why I want to know if someone got it from the team or not..

      Delete
  12. "Writer" will Khushi find out about Arnav given hint🤔 And will she fight against it fully now as per Khushi traditional character. curious for furthermore update..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply superb and enjoyed this part.
    Madhuji aaj phir se humko beautiful songs listen karega padi.

    Thanks for such a beautiful story.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful moments..... but my evil mind is stuck on a point of it was raining heavily from where did they get moonlight... bez there is no moon in clouds

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous wonderful awesome update dear

    ReplyDelete
  16. No one can stop you arnav to make khushi as your wife 😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  17. Maybe she got Arnav’s hint, was good. Looks like no one can stop her from becoming his wife.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Rain going to change arshi relationship dimension and going to clear all doubts they have about their attraction and all. Khushi going to sleep in Arnav's bed and arnav going to start to wooo his lady love getting this as a sign. And i think khushi also going to changee.
    Awesome update dear
    Waiting for next update dear

    ReplyDelete