Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Locked - Part 10

 


PREVIOUS PART 




Chapter 10



Khushi’s POV


My stomach does a somersault. Did he just say that?


‘I am a very traditional man, doting on its family’s culture and values. If I am ever sleeping with a woman, she will be my wife. So just shut your silly thoughts and get on the bed.’


Arnav has still pinned me on the Recliner with his arms on the armrest and his eyes on me.

“I. I am fine here.” I swallow.


Sleeping on the recliner is a better option than taking the bed with him.


“It’s not that I don’t trust you but, I can’t sleep on the same bed as you.” I add.

He gives me a pained look.
 

“Even I am a traditional woman and you know what this would mean to the society.”

“Society? Are they going to knock this door and see you on my bed tomorrow morning?” Arnav growls. He is not happy with my explanation.

“You don’t understand Arnav.” I argue.


He unpins me and looks away, exhaling audibly. He is finding another solution to this problem I suppose. He doesn’t need to. I can sleep here on the recliner, so what if its hard? So what if its so uncomfortable? I can manage. He turns to me again and then curls his arms under my knees. What the hell is he doing? The next instant he carries me in his arms, scaring me like hell.


“Arnav? Put me down.”


He doesn’t say a word and takes all my punches on his chest which I think he deserves for touching me without my permission. He places me on bed. I try to get up but he pins me back to it.


“Don’t you dare get down from here.” He warns. “You take the entire bed. I will take the recliner.”


Now I stop struggling. That’s a huge sacrifice for any man.


“Or if you aren’t satisfied with even that, I will sleep in the balcony.”


I pout. He is really embarrassing me now.

“Recliner is fine.” I murmur.

He takes a sigh of relief that I am at least allowing him to sleep in the same room and covers me with the quilt before getting to the hard recliner. I am already feeling sad for him but we really cannot sleep on the same bed. Arnav doesn’t even glance at me again, just grabs a pillow and strides to the recliner. He turns his back and pretends to sleep. I watch him for long… I don’t know how long but I am awed by his sincerity, by his concern for me and his gentleman attitude. Rains have enticed me and I loved dancing in the rain. That’s why when I poured today, I couldn’t hold myself and danced happily there. Who knew he would see me and admire my dance? I recall every single moment that transpired between us tonight. How he saved me from slipping down, how I hugged him tight in fear when the lightning struck, how he supported, gave me moral strength to drive my darkness fear. His worry that I might fall sick brought a smile on my face. And the way he gave his entire bed to me whilst he slept on the hard recliner – how selfless. I was already attracted to Arnav Singh Raizada and now he was slowly paving way to my heart.


****************

Day 7


I wake up as the first sunshine hits the room. It’s cold and I scoop inside the sheets to get some more warmth. That’s when I see him.. Arnav, shivering on the recliner. Shit!! He didn’t have an extra duvet for himself and he slept without it the whole night? I quickly get down with the quilt and drape it on him. It surely eases his shivers but glues me to the spot too. I kneel down beside the recliner to admire his handsome morning look. He has a beautiful body, cute face, lovely hair and the most seductive smirk too which forced me to gaze at his lips, a bit longer. He said he is a traditional man. Does it mean he has never… I pause my silly thoughts. Even if he hasn’t, what benefit do I have? Dad has already fixed NK and… I have begun chatting with him too. NK is sweet, funny and very friendly types. And its too soon to say we have a chemistry or not. But with Arnav.. We had a blasting chemistry even in my dreams.


Arnav opens his eyes giving me a lazy seductive once-over making my heart skip a beat. His eyes linger on my face and neck, sending a warm feeling right in the pit of my stomach. He pushes the quilt away and his arm stretches towards my shoulder blade. My jaw drops. What is he about to do? Suddenly he stops though I see his fingers itching to touch me. The robe I am wearing has slide down from one shoulder, revealing my bare skin to him. I quickly pull it back up and then get up.


The current is back which means we can get out of this room by calling Akash and Payal. Arnav realizes this too. He gets off the couch and puts his phone for charging, then turns it On. I wait anxiously as he does all this. He keeps craning his neck, rubbing it gently. I realize sleeping on the recliner has resulted that.


“Hello, Akash” Arnav finally is able to call Akash. “The door is jammed of my room. Can you just try it from the outside? Yea thanks. Uh.” He pauses to look at me. “She is with me.”


I shiver. What will Akash and Payal think about our last night sleeping arrangement. I swallow nervously as Arnav disconnects the call and turns to me. He doesn’t drop his gaze from my face.

“Morning..” I greet.

“This is the best morning of my life,” he grins.


I hug the robe tighter when we hear the voices of Akash and Payal outside the room. Two kicks and the door opens. I take a sigh of relief and rush to Payal.

“Khushi? You okay?”


I nod and quickly make my way out, without locking gazes with the Raizada brothers again. Payal follows me.


***************


Arnav’s POV



“Bhai? What is all this? You and Khushi locked in one room? How did this happen?”


I sigh in disappointment then stretch my body, yawn and rub my aching neck.

“Don’t ask..”

“Shit” Akash grins. “Looks like you didn’t sleep well last night.”


He reaches closer.

“What happened exactly last night between you two? If I may ask.” He blushes.

I know which direction Akash is thinking in so I punch his chest gently.

“Shut up. We were locked in the room but we slept separate. She on bed and me on the recliner. So technically, nothing happened at all.”

He frowns. “Nothing at all? Not even a kiss?”

I exhale. The thought of kissing Khushi tantalized me. I wanted to. God knows I wanted more than that after seeing her wearing my Robe.

“No, not even a kiss” I sit on the bed, head down in disappointment.

“Aww” Akash sits next to me. “Maybe next time.”


I don’t reply to that.

“But why was she wearing your robe? And what was she doing in your bedroom anyway??”

“Long story…” I grin recalling that rain dance of Khushi. “But a good one to memorize it for life.”


I lay back on bed, closing my eyes. I can still feel her on my bed… these sheets still have her fragrance. I will never change them. Effing Never!!


*************

Khushi’s POV


I am out freshly showered and have already told everything that happened to Payal. She is still dreaming in my room while I pat my hair dry.


“This happened in movies but I never thought you will face it in your real life.” She teases. “Seriously? You did even feel like kissing him?”

“Shut up Payal” I shout. “I won’t kiss anyone except my husband. Or would be husband.”

“And you that sure, Arnav has no chance in that list?”


Words choke in my throat. Payal reaches me and gives me a hug from behind.


“Is NK really that good? Does talking to him make your heart flutter?”


No!! NK is friendly types and we never talked about this alliance which means we always chatted and conversed on safe topics.

“Do you really think NK is the one? And Arnav is not?” she adds.


I am confused. My heart swells. Just one more week and we all will go back to our respective homes, families. I am going to miss Arnav. I really will. Especially the way he makes me feel when we are together and the way I feel for him when we are not together.


*************


I reach the kitchen but find Akash instead of Arnav there.

“Hey” he smiles. “I am going to assist you for lunch today.”

I didn’t like that. I wanted Arnav here.

“Why?” I snap. “I mean, what happened to Arnav? Got busy?”

I try my best not to be very anxious to know how why Akash is here and not Arnav.

“Not busy. Bhai has a severe neck sprain. So, I asked him to rest.”


Neck sprain? Oh!! That’s only because of me. If I hadn’t let him sleep on that hard recliner, he would be fine. As Akash is here, Payal chooses to assist too and I use this opportunity to slip out finishing my part to go check on Arnav. I simply cannot resist.


**************


Arnav’s POV


The ache wasn’t this severe in the morning. Now it’s worse. After breakfast I took a nap of an hour and Akash then told me he will assist Khushi in the kitchen as my replacement. I agreed just to check if that’s makes any difference to Khushi. But it’s been two hours already and she hasn’t shown any concern for me. Does that mean she is not interested at all? Is she busy chatting with that NK? Blood boils in my body but before I could do anything about it the door knocks.


“Can I come in?”


It’s Khushi. I push the file away, which I was reading and meet her gaze. I can’t believe she is here.

“Akash told me you got a neck sprain.” She gets inside.

I don’t say a word which makes her a bit nervous.

“And instead of resting you are working?” Reaching me she collects all the files from the table before and puts in the drawer. “No more work.”

My brows arch at her commanding tone.

“Today you seem to have a lot of time for me.” I mock. “Is NK busy or… have you stopped entertaining him?”


Her jaw drops.

“Why are you getting NK between us?” she shouts.

“YOU are getting him between us, not me.” I rise from the recliner. Khushi looks away as if deciding what to reply. As if she makes one, Khushi grabs my arm and leads me to the bed.

“You need a neck massage.”


Massage? From her? What brought that thought in her head? Not that I mind but.

“When Payal gets neck sprain, I am the one she calls to relax her muscles. She says my fingers have magic.”

“Just your fingers?”

She looks away after my flirtatious smile and then sees me again.

“I would share that with my husband. What other magic I have in me.”

“Good.” I nod. “So now that your husband is asking you, you have to tell,”


Her eyes widen in shock, cheeks flame. I like seeing her so riled up by my teasing.

“Are you out of your mind? Husband? Seriously?” she scoffs but that’s not a scolding.

“Didn’t you hear what I said last night?” I ask. “The woman who sleeps on my bed, will be my wife. You took the bed last night, so technically I take you as my wife now.”


She steps back in shock.


“How silly is this. I slept on the bed, not with you.. So..”


She pauses seeing me grin and realizes I am just teasing her. Khushi is all flustered at the moment but soon she gets defensive.

“You are making fun of me?” she pushes my chest. “How dare you Arnav?” she hits me again. “I had come here to help you out..”


Before she could hit me again, I yelp. Looks like in defending myself, the sprain worsened. She becomes alert and helps me sit on the bed.

“Hold on..” She climbs the bed and kneels behind me.


Before I could understand, her fingers begin to work on my neck. She presses the affected area of my neck, gently, trying to fix those tangled nerves. I shut my eyes to enjoy this bliss!!


To be Continued.




Note: New Milestone achieved - This Blog Completes 10 Million Page Views. Click HERE



Connect me on Instagram
Connect me on Twitter

For those who have already read my eBooks, Your reviews matter and boosts me to write many more in future. So, may I ask you to kindly leave your reviews for these Books in any of the links below? 

Amazon Link for Book Reviews - https://amzn.to/2ShkpW7

  
_______________________________________________________________________________


24 comments:

  1. Congratulations😍😍. Awesome Update. Liked Khushi's concern for Arnav and Arnav's jealousy Hope Khushi understand her feelings for Arnav. Thanks for the Update😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. ArShi care each other so much and desire. Khushi is confused about her feelings for arnav.
    Hopefully khushi realise her feelings,arnav already clear with his feelings.
    Waiting for next update dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations... Update is lovely... Chemistry is growing between them ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arshi finally communicate with each other after getting locked. Khushi's views about Arnav also changed. Khushi is attracted to Arnav and had feelings for him. Hope Khushi will reveal her feelings. Khushi's concern and admiration for Arnav is too cute. Hope Khushi will tell her dad that she likes Arnav instead of NK. Finally Arshi are out of the locked room. Akash is such a tease. Arnav desires Khushi. Even Payal is no less than Akash. Payal ask an important question. Hope Khushi will understand her feelings. Liked the way Khushi help Arnav. On the other hand Arnav is jealous of NK. Arnav teases and flirt with Khushi . These little moments are bringing Arshi closer . Khushi will realise and accept her feelings soon. Waiting for the next part😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations for achieving this milestone 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats💐 keep writing, good luck..

    Nice update :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Update.. Khushi is confused about her feeling. Waiting for next update

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply adorable duo. Loved this part. ❤👏👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why can't she just accept her feeling for arnav.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all know it is not easy to accept your feelings for someone you hardly know and furthermore from a society that works on arrange marriages.

      Delete
  10. Congratulations 🎉 congratulations 🥳 congratulations 👏 awesome updates

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wooow congratulations ❤️❤️🥰

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super di!
    Hearty congratulations
    As usual u rocked this part

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome wonderful fabulous update dear

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved how arnav was addressing himself as khushi husband ;p n feels sad tht he had to sleep on such a place where a slim girl like khushi was finding hard to adjust :p

    ReplyDelete
  15. Don't understand Khushi's loguc here. She doesn't want to think about Arnav because they don't know each other and they will will leave within a week. So they won't be able to have enough time to get to know each other. So what is she doing with NK. She is talking by phone with NK right! Whereas,,Arnav is infront of her!
    She is afraid of long distance relationship, here NK is an NRI, if I remember! Whereas Khushi could be with Arnac in the same country, infact can help their father with the business!.
    Seriously whats wrong with her!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice lovin the flirty arnav and blushing and defensive khushi

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations madhu its ur hardwork that u have reached 10 million viewers and u r story mind-blowing meaningful and amazing story ❤️👌 awesome update ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely update 😘😘 I think Khushi is wrong on her part...she is living with Arnav from so many days she should know what type of guy he is... waiting for the next part...❣️❣️

    ReplyDelete