Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Rise of the Devil - Part 23


Arnav’s POV



“Where do you think you are going?” she asks cautiously as I rise to my feet from the couch.

“Good night Khushi” I turn to walk away but she grips my hand, tight.

“Stop it Arnav” she growls. “Stop behaving like a stranger to me.”

She turns me around and grabs the collar of my Jacket. “Please stop”

I hold her wrists.

“Stranger is what you will become once you leave this place, this country and me…. next week. So, I suggest you start getting used to this life.”

She swallows nervously.
 
“You are pushing me away, throwing me into a foreign country without my will.” Khushi argues.

“To keep you alive.” I snap. “To keep you safe… happy.” I add.

She stares at me cold and bewildered.

“That’s what you always wanted, didn’t you?” I keep mocking. “A fresh start, new friends, social life, freedom of working.. boyfriends..”

She was still calm until I said the last word- ‘Boyfriend’ and the next instant, Khushi slaps me hard.


Note: Will post the full update tomorrow. 
________________________________________________________________________________

NEW EXCERPT 2 - Just for a Click

 

A loyal, workaholic Myra needed a one-week break from her hectic office schedule and she told only one lie to her over-demanding Boss. That if she didn’t take this one-week off, her relationship with her boyfriend would end forever. Tables turned when her boss demanded Myra’s picture with her boyfriend when she goes on that vacation with him. That one lie decided the fate of her Job.

Crazy, wasn’t it? But Myra believed she could pull this off. So now, she wasn’t just spending her hard-earned savings to fake a holiday alone, but she also had to hunt down a man who would act like her boyfriend Just for a Click.

Did her mission succeed? Did she say farewell to the man who saved her Job or was there more to her one-week fairytale?

A short contemporary romance with a surprising twist. 

Number of Pages: 104


BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 

International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE



NEW EXCERPT 2 

“So, where are you from?” He asked, gripping my waist, making me acutely conscious of his touch.

“Is that necessary for me to answer?”

“Why? Do you want to remain a stranger to me forever?”

“I am still thinking about it”

My heart kicked into a mad beat as he looked away for a second, and then his eyes were back on me.

“Don’t you think you want to tell me something? I have been noticing it from the time we met”

Noticing what? Oh God. Did he get to know?

“If you want my picture, just ask it, Myra”

My jaw dropped. He was too sharp to guess.

“Did I make it that obvious?” I queried, flushed.

“Very,” he smirked. “Or maybe I was over attentive”

This man was openly flirting, and I didn’t mind. I still felt safe in his arms.


11 comments:

  1. I'm loving this FF.. my most favourite one

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is becoming interesting day by day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Khushi slap Arnav. He is thinking about her safety. Nice Precap.😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although arnav is just doing what she wanted but I so badly wanna say
    Now that's like a devil queen 🤣🤣
    Can't wait so excited 🤩
    I'm already feeling goosebumps
    As always loved it 💕💕💕
    Biya

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to see how Khushi stops Arnav from sending her away and what will be Arnavs reaction knowing she doesn't wanna leave

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't they talk for once and sort out the problem rather than running from each other. First she was running and now he sending her away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You deserve the slap Arnav...And Khushi please don't give a damn to this arrogant Arnav he can act only according to his view point...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Plzzz Update! update! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Madhu all ur stories are fabulous.even though I am silent reader I have all ur stories here and also ur old stories in India forum .the best story is the wait but still u couldn't complete I have imagined story progress to my knowledge

    ReplyDelete