Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Rise of the Devil - Part 24


Arnav’s POV



Khushi passes me an envelope and I don’t know what that contains.


“It belongs to you. Open it” She says crossing her arms at front. My guards have loaded her luggage in the car and I am going to drop her to the Airport. I am already not in the right set of mind today as she is leaving but only because she wants me to open the envelope and check its contents, I do. And my eyes dart in shock. It’s her Mangalsutra. I recall making her wear this during our marriage and the next day she had taken it out and never worn it again. “I don’t know if you would like to see me again someday in future so I thought of returning this to you before I leave.”

I fist the envelope putting the chain back in it. She comes closer to me and I want her to stop. A step closer and I wouldn’t dare let her leave this place. She stops two feet away from me.

“I am sure you still couldn’t figure out what I want.” she mutters with a sarcasm on her face. “This is your clue Devil. This damn envelope in your hand is your clue.”

WHAT THE !! I stare at her bewildered. Does she mean… no!! Khushi turns around to take her dad’s and Madhumatiji’s blessing, leaving me clueless. She hugs them and doesn’t waste more time in saying goodbyes. It’s like she is hurting inside for leaving this place. Am I doing the right sending her away from me?


Note: On request, I am posting another part of Rise of Devil tomorrow. Only precap today. A bit busy this week so please dont mind guys. I will try to post early but if delays happen, please bear with me. 
_______________________________________________________________________________

Marriage Jitters - NOW IN PAPERBACK. Click HERE



13 comments:

  1. Already waiting...!!!
    Hoping that Arnav will stop her fingers crossed
    As always loved it πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
    Biya

    ReplyDelete
  2. It breaks my heart to watch her leave, but thinking from khushi's side it may do good to her. She can live a normal life like she had dreamt of, and I don't want her to be sacrificing her dream for love.
    🌼

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting for the Update. Arnav should stop Khushi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no!!! My heart is feeling so heavyπŸ˜£πŸ˜£πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ this is not good, this is not ryt... Plz don't do this madhu, plz don't separate them on the expense of their hurt and pain. If thy vl be not in pain and agony, im ok but if yes thn i will never be able to forgive arnav🀧🀧🀧 and will wish for him to get a severe punishment.... i wish khushi goes missing with no clue at all( although this will be very thrilling and exciting🀩😜 i really want it to happen, really want something grave happen to khushi, so tht we will get to see the intensely wrathful and passionate arnav 🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Madhu πŸ‘ no worries will wait for you πŸ₯°

    ReplyDelete
  6. Khushi should leave. That way Arnav could concentrate more on his mission and complete it quickly. After all these end, Arnav should go and wooe Khushi. If Khushi still waits for him, then they should be together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the precap no problems will wait

    ReplyDelete