Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Rise of the Devil - Part 27



Khushi’s POV



I am still reminiscing our all-consuming kiss while getting inside Chandra Mahal to see Dad and Buaji. I am sure they have loads of questions for us and I am also aware Devil will answer them all.


“Khushi?” Buaji is the first one to notice me. “What is going on? Mala said you stayed with him last night.”

I blush.

“Not just last night Buaji, I am going to stay with him permanently.” I reply.


Devil strides in the house after me so I decide to tease him a bit by adding few more sentences to Buaji.

“Until Devil and I don’t fight and I come here to stay with you all. And then he follows me back here like a Zoru ka Ghulam and convinces me to get back home with him.”


I bite my lip when Devil’s steady glare lands on my face. It promises me many more rough kisses if I don’t stop teasing him right away.

“What? What are you saying? I don’t understand anything.” Buaji looks between me and Devil who hasn’t dropped his gaze from me yet.

“Where is Shashiji?” Arnav asks her and she points to the drawing room.


Without waiting for me, Arnav strides to there and I take this opportunity to drag Buaji along. I cannot wait to see how Devil informs this to my father about his seriousness in me and our marriage.


Note: I will post this part tonight. 
________________________________________________________________

EBOOK @ 99 TODAY.. ONLY TODAY - PRICE WILL BE BACK TO INR 159 IN FEW HOURS


For those who have read my recent new eBook - No Wedding Bells, know already who Ruhi Singh is. So will Ruhi find her Happily-Ever-After? 


Standalone Romance Novel

Ruhi Singh
Happily-Ever-After is not what I was looking for after a heart-breaking love tragedy in my life 9 years ago. I still believe in love but it’s simply not for me anymore. Burying the demons that scared me, I have stepped into a new world to make a fresh identity and only when I thought things will sort out for me now, I get an invitation from the Royals of Mahalpur for teaching Painting to someone from their family. I take it up as they are ready to pay me a huge sum for this three-month tutoring. Least did I know life was throwing a challenge named Raunak Malhotra, the eldest son of the Royal family, who had an attitude as high as Mt Everest and anger which could burn a whole city in seconds.
Raunak Malhotra

Happily-Ever-After is not what I was looking for after I lost my wife, 4 years ago in a car crash. Now all I have that reminds me of her is my four-and-half year old daughter, Palak. Burying the bruises of my loss, I tried to step ahead but my family thinks I have changed. I am not the one I used to be once. To alter their beliefs, I agree to this stupid idea of learning a new skill which can calm my mind and bring me out of my loss forever. I know that’s freaking impossible but I will do it for them. Least did I know life was throwing a challenge named Ruhi Singh, my new painting teacher, who had a heart of gold and was as damaged as I am at the moment. We are both scarred, so how the hell can we soothe each other?

Can two broken souls unite and get their happily-ever-after?


READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 

International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

12 comments:

  1. If possible can u post it early,like at 10 or 11pm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madhu please update early.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to a changed Arnav. Update soon 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niceee precap dii.. waiting for update❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also Madhu a lengthy one pls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg I have a big smile on my face and can't stop it.. Wait update soon.. 😂😂🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a smile every time I read rise of the devil😁🤓

      Delete
  7. Madhu please update early .

    ReplyDelete