Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for You Ought to be Mine - Season 3 - Part 61


Khushi’s POV


When my sobs subside, Arnav wipes away the remaining tears and kisses the top of my head.


“I am sorry,” he apologizes. “I am sorry that Mom and Dad still make you feel that way. I am equally waiting for them to embrace you like their own daughter. I will be the happiest man on this planet to see his wife getting all the love and respect she deserves from his family. But Khushi, we both need to give them some time. It is just now that they have realized where they went wrong. Dad and Mom are repenting of a few decisions they made back then and I am sure, they will soon be asking your forgiveness for doing all that to you and making you feel like an add on. Give them some time, I am sure they will.”

He is right. I should give them time. Arnav removes the crust formed at the corner of my eye by the expensive tears I shed a while ago and though it makes me embarrassed, he is not even a bit of hesitated to do this. It’s such a couple thing!! He pecks my lips softly and pulls back.


“Actually, this scene between you and Mom reminded me something,” Arnav adds and I am very keen to know. “Whatever problems you and Mom are facing right now is similar to what Daadi and Mom faced in the past. You know Daadi said she never accepted Mom to be a part of the family and kept cribbing about her to Dad and all?”



Note: I Will post the full update tonight. 














_______________________________________________________________



NEW COMBO - NO WEDDING BELLS + ROYAL VOWS


The best Combo so far - Read the romance Sagas of Singh Sisters - Avni and Ruhi.


If Avni hated the Rich handsome men, Ruhi was scarred to fall in love again.


How did Aryan Bohra and Raunak Malhotra change their beliefs? How did they fall in love with exactly the men they would run away from?

Indian Readers can buy the Combo by Netbanking / UPI / eWallets HERE

Indian / International Readers can buy the Combo by Debit/Credit Card HERE

15 comments:

  1. nice way to make her understand and also lighten up the situation by having some past conversations
    waiting for the full update

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madhu I feel the story is stretching a lot . Please end yhe story in a good note . When I read your old stories those are ended beautifully without stretching much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so..story is still going on point...

      Delete
    2. I agree with Adira. I dont think so.. infact I feel it's showing every sides of a family and couple.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. It is not streching but at this point we kind of know the story,hence the thrill is missing. But lets see how it unfolds.

      Delete
  3. Nice Precap. Waiting for the conversation between Arnav's parents and Khushi. Hope they accept her . Khushi will definitely forgive them though she is hurt. Love Arnav's support.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whhhhyy is this Arnav soooo caring and sooo gooood���� makes me love him more and more...nice precap dii..waiting for update❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally Arnav though about his mother and things that happened to her... There is a reason behind Meera's insecurities. I wish someone actually talk with Meera and make her feel better instead of accusing her for every wrong that happened in Daadi and Khushi's life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can. Someone plx send me ishqbaaz drama as hotstar doesn't work in my country

    ReplyDelete