Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Locked - Part 17A

 



PREVIOUS PART 



Chapter 17A




Khushi’s POV


“What is this?” I ask.

“That’s Maxi asking you to say Yes to my proposal”


His lopsided smile burns my cheeks forcing the blush to creep all over my face.

“Arnav… this is really..” I go speechless for a few more seconds. “This is really cute and very thoughtful of you to propose but you know I hate Dogs, don’t you? And yet you are giving me a Dog-shaped greeting card, convincing me to say Yes?”

“That’s not just a dog,” Arnav replies. “It’s Maxi.. And he is more like my baby.. my son.. You can’t hate my son.. You will love him the day you meet him..”


I laugh at his smart reply.

“Well..” I place the card on the table. “Then you will get my reply to your proposal on the day I meet him..”


I don’t mean it but I like to tease him a bit. Only when I think he will frown or be annoyed, he stuns me again by smiling.


“The day you will meet Maxi, you would have already said a Yes to me Million times Khushi Gupta..”

“Nice way to inflate your own ego…” I mock and am about to walk away from him when he grabs my wrist and pulls me back to him. Now he is serious and that wipes off the smile from my face too.

“I have one more message from someone special for you..”


I don’t understand. I wait for him to remove his mobile and he dials someone. When the screen flashes Nandakishore’s name, I am confused. Arnav turns the phone on speaker mode so that we both could speak to him, together. But I don’t recall sharing NK’s number with him and why would Arnav call him?


“Hey, Arnav,” Nandakishore speaks from the other end.

“Hi NK.. Uh… Done with your packing?” Arnav asks, keeping his eyes glued to me. He knows NK is leaving for Australia again? How?

“Oh yes. Almost done. Have my flight in two days. But we will stay in touch. I hope you wont mind me staying in touch with Khushi too.”

“Of course not..” Arnav replies with a smirk on his face. “Well, she is here right now.. You can talk to her..”


He turns off the speaker mode and passes me his phone. I am too confused to react but I cannot ignore NK. I really was going to speak to him before he flew to Australia. Arnav makes his way to the table again to wind up, not to intrude us. There are no servants here so obviously we have to clean up the plates and manage the rest of the stuff which he has already begun to do.


“Hi NK.”

“Hey Khushi. How are you?”

“I am good but very upset with you. why didn’t you tell me you are flying back to Australia?”

“Don’t be upset. I was so busy with all the packing that I haven’t informed my friends yet. Not that I was going to fly without telling you though. I was going to call you tomorrow but then Arnav surprised me. I never thought I would get to talk to him but he’s a nice guy. Did he tell you we spoke for more than an hour today morning?”


I am amused. Arnav called NK and spoke to him for more than an hour? Why?


“And you know what's the most interesting thing about that call?” NK asks.

“Umm.. no.. You tell me. How would I know?”


I keep glancing at Arnav who is doing all the work. Poor him. I am going to wind up the call soon and assist him though.


“He had called to apologize to me. He said he lied the other day and that he didn’t mean to hurt me intentionally.”


What? To say I am shocked is an understatement. Arnav really apologized.


“He was just jealous I would snatch you from him and that’s why he lied all that the other day. I had to forgive him. After all, he is a lover boy!! That man is clearly in love with you Khushi and I hope you too are.”


I am speechless.

“Anyways, keeping all that aside, tell me have you said Yes to him yet or still making him wait?”


I swallow nervously not realizing what to reply.

“Umm.. NK, Can I call you tomorrow please?”

“Sure.. Don’t make me wait for long.. Bye. Good night.”


I disconnect the call and rush to Arnav. He is about to pick the plates when I hold his hands and turn him around to face me. I don’t know what to say though. I was waiting all this time for Arnav to realize where he went wrong and what he had to do exactly to earn my Yes for his proposal. He finally has understood it and that’s why he knows what action of his had hurt me the most. He corrected that by apologizing to NK for lying in his jealousy the other day.


“yes..” I murmur.


He doesn’t comprehend it.

“What?”

“Yes..” I repeat… “Yes Yes Yes…”


His gloomy face turns into a 10000000 watts glowing one as he cups my face and grins.


“Say that again..” he urges and I obey. This time I add more words to make him believe I just agreed to his proposal.

“I am ready to marry you Arnav Singh Raizada and share the rest of my life with you, your family, and Maxi..”


Arnav laughs as I include Maxi in my confession and finally his lips crash on my forehead.


To be Continued.


NEXT PART


Note: Short part again but will post another one tomorrow.

Connect me on Instagram
Connect me on Twitter
_____________________________________________________________________________

Co-relation between my Arshi fictions and few of my eBooks



The Arshi fictions that come in my mind when I think of my published eBooks. The reasons why I can relate them is in the brackets.


1. Mr and Mrs Sehgal – Jiya Jale Jaan Jale (Marriage of convenience and then her solo struggle to keep their marriage intact. Later he wooing her when she gives up.)

2. Mr and Mrs Thakur – Lawful Sins 1 (She agreeing to marry him for saving her Business. And how that changes his playboy nature and he falls for her. Both strong headed and successful.)

3. Royal Vows – Yaadein (just because we have a baby involved here.. And the way the lead actress dotes on the baby… their bonding. Otherwise no other similarity in the plot.)

4. Marriage Jitters – Kanyadaan (Kind of a child marriage track which is exposed almost after half of the story)

5. Marriage Bubbles – Hidden Marriage Season 1 (Destiny bonded them into a marriage and how they fake being a part of it for their own reasons)

6. No Wedding Bells – Rabba Ishq naa Hove Season 2 (The way he loves her and is ready to wait till infinity to make her His)

7. The Bride Series Imposed Vows 3 – (The Royalness of the family and how the entry of the female protagonist blooms love in the heart of the Attituded Male lead)


These might not be the exact replica but there are a few similarities sprinkled here and there. I am sure you have read these Arshi fictions already. But have you read these eBooks too and could relate like me?

For exciting sneak peeks and trailers of my eBooks - Connect me on Instagram or on Twitter
___________________________________________________________

15 comments:

  1. Awesome Update. Arnav is a nice guy just in jealousy he told all that to NK because he loves Khushi. But he realized his fault and apologize to NK. Khushi finally said yes. Waiting for the next part . Thanks for the Update😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arnav's unique way of proposing is nice. He also made Khushi understood the emotions attached with Maxi. Waiting for Khushi to meet Maxi. Arnav calling NK and apologizing proves he understood his mistakes. Arnav is a true gentleman. He was in love so got jealous. NK also understood Arnav's love for Khushi. Khushi wanted Arnav to realise his mistake and Arnav exactly did what she thought. Finally Khushi said yes and is ready to marry Arnav. Love the romantic moment between Arshi. Khushi also includes Maxi means she accepted him too. 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice.. can we get yotbm double updates so we can start with the new FF? Any hints for the new FF?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo sweet update..glad dt Arnav realised his mistake anddd evn more glad for the reason khushi delayed saying yes.. it was sooo good di.. waiting for nxt update..❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb written… Khushi said Yes πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  6. Khushi said yes!!! Finally Maxi is accepted...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute yess and it is yes from your readers too for all the stories 😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maxi is arnav's son. Aww 😍 cute. And arnav found NK no and said sorry. Proved how much he love khushi and giving importance to her feelings.
    Lovely update dear....
    Waiting for next update dear....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh that’s sooo lovely and cute YES. Awesome update

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow too good Arnav..got yes from his lady love

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute....

    Seems like, ending soon...

    Excited for new story, replacing completed one...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful fabulous awesome update dear

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW….she finally said Yes….great. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete