Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Locked - Part 16B

 





PREVIOUS PART


Chapter 16B



Arnav’s POV


I hadnt expected Akash to intrude me in my room when I was doing the most important work of my life – arranging a dinner date with Khushi Gupta. There is no place in this Bungalow where this could be arranged secretly apart from my bedroom so I had set the dinner table for two in my room, with all candles and balloons and flowers. This was supposed to be secret but Akash’s interruption in my room makes me worry if this will be a surprise anymore or not.


“What… what is all this?” Akash screams scanning the most romantic looking bedroom he must have seen in his lifetime.


I rush to the door and shut it close before turning to him.


“keep your volume low. I don’t want Khushi to know I am doing all this.”

Akash grins and nods in agreement.

“Wow Bhai. An indoor dinner date huh? Looks fabulous.”

I take a sigh of relief hearing his comment and scan the place. I can’t believe I could decorate it so well. Sure Khushi would like it too.

“How did you get this idea?” Akash asks strolling inside.

“It’s obvious we cannot think of such luxurious date outside until the pandemic is over. So people like us.. I mean newcomers in love had to find another way, so I did. It’s the most intimate idea actually. Having dinner in your bedroom with this kind of atmosphere.. no public.. no fear of being watched.. just she and me.!!”


Akash pats my arm smiling hard.


“Wow Bhai. Only you could think of such great ideas. But is this all.. I mean.. this unique balloon décor that you have done in the room and these scented candles and all… is it really your idea or have you copied it from somewhere..?”


I knew he would ask so I push my phone to him where the app is open.


“Social media, Akash. These days you need an idea, you find millions of it. Just had to pick the best and get the stuff delivered.”


I mean it!! I did a thorough surfing last night on how I could arrange a perfect date in pandemic days and found this cool app which I registered in and got these cute ideas. All I had to do after that was order the products online and get it delivered on a priority basis. I literally had scheduled the delivery exactly at the same time when I knew Khushi spends mostly in her room. And thankfully the delivery was quick despite the pandemic. Long gone were the days when only the essentials were allowed to be delivered. Now the non-essential items were allowed too for people like me.


“App? Why didn’t you tell me about it? I could have done something similar for Payal as well.” Akash frowns.

“You still have time.”


I open the app for him and show him my phone.

“Get your own ideas.”


He happily takes it from me and starts login. Obviously he knows my mail id but he is stuck at the password.


“What’s the password?” He asks.

“Arshi143”

I keep arranging the candles on the side table.

“Arshi? Who is Arshi Bhai? And 143? Means I love you? This is not right.. You want to marry Khushi and your password has some other woman’s name??”

“Shut up, Akash. Arshi stands for Arnav + Khushi. It’s a short name I created. #Arshi”


He is even more stunned.

“Wow.. that’s cool. So in that case Payal and my short name will be Payash? #Payash?”

I nod smiling back at my overexcited brother.

“Yup. Hope Payal likes it. I am sure Khushi would love ours though..”

“She will” Akash grins. “Anyway, thanks for these tips. I will plan something simpler for Payal. Don’t want to be a copycat.”


He better doesn’t be a copycat. I want my ideas and date to be unique.. Now I just can’t wait for the woman I am going to marry to be a part of this date!!!

****************


Khushi’s POV


This is ridiculous. I am aware Arnav is planning something big at my back but he isn’t telling me anything. What could it be? I tried to know it from Akash but he didn’t slip a word and poor Payal is equally confused. I haven’t seen Arnav much today either and Akash said he is busy packing his stuff. In 3 days we will be heading back to Delhi, so he didn’t want to leave the packing for the last minute. I doubt he is packing. He is doing something else for sure. I quickly freshen up. It’s 07:00 pm and I am told Akash and Payal are ordering Pizzas tonight for a change. I am not sure If Arnav would like to eat Pizza or are we two cooking something else? For a change, I am in a mood to eat some Chinese food and pastas.


When I come out of the bathroom, I find a red satin gown placed on my bed neatly with a small note beside it. Whose gown is this? It’s definitely not mine but its freaking sexy. I quickly open the note and read.


‘Please wear it and follow the directions outside your room.’


I know who could do this!! Arnav. He bought this gown for me? Seriously? How? When? And.. what about my size? Will it fit me? I quickly decide to wear it and check and Gosh.. it does. The Gown fits me so well as if its made for my body. So, Arnav knows me so well? Without even touching me?? That’s cool!! I wonder what other traits has he got. I quickly brush my hair and leave them open. The gown had matching pair of earrings too. How sensible of him to send those too. But I am not letting him spend for all of this. I will pay him back. I don’t want his gifts. YET!!


I open the door and there are rose petals in the arrow form, pointing out the directions for me. What? Did he do all this? That’s incredible. He surely knows how to convince a woman. Has he really never dated? I doubt!! But I know he wont lie to me. This is his first time and yet he is too good for it.


The arrows lead me to this bedroom door and I am about to knock when Arnav opens the door for me. He is in a black suit!! And I have never seen a man as handsome as him. In black satin button down shirt, black belt, black suit jacket and pants, he looks like men in black tonight!! His hair is gelled at the front which suits him and the rough stubble is trimmed comfortably short.


“I thought the first thing you would notice would be the room decoration.” Arnav breaks my trance. “But good to know I can charm you with my looks and attire too.”


I roll my eyes but still words fail to form in my throat. I look behind him, taking a step inside his room. He has actually decorated the bedroom with small colorful lights, scented candles, red balloons and a table for two which has preorganized food vessels on it along with the plates and cutleries.


“I am impressed.” I mumble. “You did all of this?”

“I had to impress someone special, how could I take help?”


I laugh at his comment and he shuts the door. The laughter turns into silence as I realize its just us in the room now. I am confused… nervous.. shy and totally embarrassed. I don’t know what happens on a date at all. I am just more of a family woman who has never had such private moments.


Arnav reads my mind.


“We can keep the door open if that makes you comfortable”


He is about to open it when I deny. “No, I am fine. I just.. I’m just surprised. That’s all.”


He smiles and returns back to me. His eyes piercing on my face, slowly burning my body like I am in a room of fire!!


“Hungry?” he asks softly, choosing the best topic to ease my nervousness.

“Yea.. I am famished.”

“So am I.”


He leads me to the table and pulls out a chair for me. It is only when I get seated, he leans over my ear and whispers.


“You look gorgeous in this dress by the way.”


I swallow as my stomach contracts at his teasing.

“TH…an…thank you..” I stutter.


He grins at my reaction before getting back on the opposite chair.

“So.. Before you ask where is Akash and Payal, they are having their own sweet time in the garden. They ordered pizzas and I ordered some Chinese and pastas for us.. Hope that’s fine or we can order something else..”


Chinese and pasta? I couldn’t contain my excitement and quickly open the lids of the vessels and find the same.


“You have no idea, this is what I wanted to eat tonight. How did you know?”

“That’s called telepathy baby..”


Baby? I fake a frown and he understands..

“Alright.. Sorry. Since you haven’t said a YES so far, I will take back that word and call you just Khushi. Is that okay?”

“Perfect” I try not to smile ear to ear but do exactly that. How could I not fall for this man when he does so perfect things for me?


We serve each other and then very quietly enjoy our meal. Arnav still shares about his family and I tell him about my conversation with Dad. He is happy that dad now knows about him and Akash and wants to meet them soon. The dinner is followed by a dessert and it’s cupcakes which I have been missing from past few weeks. I relish them too and once we are done with it, I get up.


“Wow.. I never enjoyed a meal so much like I did tonight.. thank you Arnav.”


He gets up and reaches me in no time, then holds my hands.


“Just thank you?” he softly groans putting me in a tantalizing zone!

“I … I don’t know what else can I do to convey my thanks.” I tease.

“You want to know?”


I bite my lip. As far as I know, Arnav is not going to break his gentlemen code though I want him to.


“Wait here. I have got something for you..”


He leaves me and heads to the closet and removes a small envelope. When he returns and hands it to me, I realize it’s a greeting card. I quickly open it and find a cute Dog shaped greeting card inside. What the!! He didn’t get a card better than that? My gaze fixes on him again. Arnav grins.


“Open it..” He urges.


I do as say and flip over the card. It has only two words written inside..


‘Say Yes’


Now that definitely brings a smile on my face. Arnav got a greeting card of a shape of cute puppy which has these two words painted inside it? Wow! I want to appreciate his uniqueness but I hold it for now..


“What is this?” I ask.

“That’s Maxi asking you to say Yes to my proposal”


His lopsided smile burns my cheeks forcing the blush to creep all over my face.



To be Continued.




Connect me on Instagram
Connect me on Twitter
_______________________________________________________________

NEW REEL VIDEO - MARRIAGE BUBBLES


New Reel Video - Marriage Bubbles - Do watch it Guys!! :)

I am enjoying making these cute little Reels for my eBooks with all those romantic songs in the background. 

Feels like Love is in the Air...


16 comments:

  1. Awesome Update.Arnav's romantic surprise dinner date is amazing. Arnav really worked hard. Arnav understand Khushi's uneasiness too. Now waiting for Khushi to say yes. Thanks for the Update😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arnav and his ways to make person fall for him again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwww... ARSHI 143 ❤️ This Arnav is so romantic already 😍 he planned such a perfect & romantic indoor dinner date for Khushi... I'm already flat just by reading it then Khushi has to be over the moon seeing all his so very thoughtful & romantic efforts ❤️ & the PUPPYLICIOUS proposal was shooooo cute 😘 now pls Madhu, don't make Arnav wait more to hear a YES from Khushi...

    Eagerly waiting for the next update & thank u for this lovely part..

    Love
    Kavita Wadnerkar ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arnav created such a lovely romantic atmosphere in his room. Akash also came to know about Arnav's date in his room. Arnav's idea of an indoor date is quite romantic in this pandemic. He also researched well and found the app and adviced Akash too. Arnav's password combined of both his and Khushi's name is cute. Also Payel and Akash names are equally good. Arnav bought Khushi a red gown . Arnav is so romantic. Arnav in black Khushi in red on a date is just amazing Wish we could had seen such date between Arshi in the show. Khushi is totally mesmerized by Arnav. The romantic ambience created by Arnav is nice. Like the way Arnav tried to ease Khushi's uneasiness. Arshi are magical. Payal and Akash also on a date. Arshi have such strong connection between them. Arnav's card is really cute. Hope Khushi say Yes 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome dinner date .. omg Arnav so romantic guy .. the card .. said yes 👍 Khushi that’s so cute 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woooahhh...Arnavvv is sooooo romantic.. I don't think there's gonna be a further delay in khushi saying a yesss if Arnav is gonna keep making such efforts.. loved it dii..❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG can't explain how cute this issssss
    Seriously now this story is gonna get on my nerves 😅
    Madhu you know how to play with our minds such an awesome writer you are. And your FF's are all admirably written
    Thank you so much
    As always loved it 💕💕💕
    Biya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww arnav sooo romantic, Dress, arrangements and planning , And the last part Puppy card to say yes. And if khushi didn't say yes after this all arnav's effort. It will be little rude from her.
    Hope khishi say yes....
    Waiting for next update dear....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that’s so lovely surprise and beautiful update.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful fabulous lovely update madhu

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow... Fantastic update... Say YES now Khushi ...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Say yes na Khushi..how much Arnav will wait🙄🙄🙄🙄...it was awesome update Madhu darling 😘😘😘 can't wait to read the next part😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved it, Arnav is so romantic and doing things which he hasn't done.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow it was such a romantic update ❤️ soo Romantically 😍❤️ he welcomed her and everything he did was soo romantic❤️🥳❣️ i loved it soo much❤️🤩 the how much Khushi would have loved it ❤️👌👌and the card idea was soo cute 😍 plezs say yes khushi ....

    ReplyDelete