Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Rise of the Devil - Part 35



Khushi’s POV



There is immense ache in my body. I have practiced self defense for two hours today and it didn’t bother me then. But now at night, I am unable to move my arms at all. Kate had informed me only one hour training daily was enough but I was annoyed on Devil for hiding my Dad’s innocence so I didn’t let her stop. She trained me for continuous two hours. I settle on the bed of my room in Chandra Mahal where I have decided to spend tonight… Alone… To punish Devil for the distrust he showed on me. I haven't seen him since I began my training today morning. He and Dad were busy planning and plotting to trace Jaipal and both were locked up in a room, to discuss the same. I had to eat my lunch and dinner with Buaji alone. I am aware of the seriousness of this matter which is why I am not going to punish Devil for not being able to spend time with me. But he cannot escape my today’s punishment. Let him sleep alone tonight in the Villa. I don’t care.

I pick a Romance Novel from the closet. This is all I need right now… A good romantic read on my bed… Changing into my regular night suit, I settle on the bed with the Quilt covering my legs and continue the book from where I had left last. Almost fifteen minutes later, I hear the door clicking open and there he is… Devil Singh Raizada. I don’t doubt he has the keys to my bedroom which he can use any time to enter without my permission but what is he doing here and that too in his night pants and casual T-shirt? Looks like he is here to sleep..!! SERIOUSLY??


Note: Only Precap today. Will post the update tomorrow. 

Connect me on Instagram 
Connect me on Twitter

_______________________________________________________________




8 comments:

  1. Interesting precap ...waiting for full update...post asap pleaseee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. Arnav can't leave Khushi alone. Now how will Devil Queen punish Devil King. Waiting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahah.. I thought Arnav might come and carry Khushi back but looks like he's here to sleep in her room at Chandra Mahal with her instead.. what a cute idea 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even I thought he will carry her back 🤣🤣

      Delete