Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Rise of the Devil - Part 31


Khushi’s POV


I show Devil the glass of Vodka in my hand and despite being so far from me, I can still see his face turning hard, his jaw clenching and his fingers fisting. He hasn’t left his gaze from me and Samrat Sehgal which makes me even more curious to see what he would do next.


“Don’t,” I hear him saying on the microphone in my ear. Don’t? Did he even care when I denied him walking away with that woman? I don’t even know who that woman is and why she needed to talk to my Devil in private? He might be sober, he might be a man committed to his mission, but he cannot object the basic wife’s rules. When he didn’t obey me a few minutes back, I wouldn’t let him object me now. This tug of war isn’t between a husband and a wife anymore. It’s between two passionate souls who want to keep each other untouched by any third person.

I purposely avert my gaze from Arnav to Samrat who is still confused why I am delaying so much to enjoy my drink.


“I swear this wont end well if you drink that, Khushi. Put the damn glass down.” Arnav continues commanding me over the microphone. I swallow nervously at his tone. If he is really serious about this, I don’t think I am ready to handle what he will do to return if I go against his wishes.


“If you want to drink, we’ll drink home.” Arnav continues to warn me, giving me options. “Drop the damn glass down, Khushi.”


I am sick of his warnings but I do exactly what he says. I put the glass away and Samrat laughs at my state.

“I knew it,” Samrat mocks. “You will never go against the words of Devil King.”

“Right,” I fake a smile. “I won’t, as he is my husband and what he says, Goes.”


I know very well Arnav has heard that line loud and clear but I am not letting him win this time. He promised to let me drink at home. I will make sure he abides by that.


Note: Will post this update tonight. Since a few of you requested for a back to back update, I am posting another part of this tonight. 

__________________________________________________________







16 comments:

  1. Khushi listened to Arnav. Let's see what happens in the party and home. Both are possesive and passionate about each other. Waiting 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Khushi is very stubborn at time... She deserves his attention no doubt... But not when he has to give importance to his work with undivided attention...

    ReplyDelete
  3. he owned the space in the party but yes KKG owns his house and she is going to sure of it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thank you so much Madhu 🥰
    Waiting for full update.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woahhh..!!awesome precap dii.. waiting for update ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome.. can't wait please update soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waiting, plz post early

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is going to be very interesting. Will he really let her drink when they reach home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting.. waiting for update

    ReplyDelete