Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Rise of the Devil - Part 33



His gaze penetrates through my heart this time.


“Another man is making my Queen blush and you want me to Chill?”


Oh God!! He is going off topic unnecessarily now. I grip his arm tight.

“I was pulling your leg. I was messaging Aman. To thank him. He sent me a winking smiley and I sent back a hugging one. I hope you trust me and Aman that we know our boundaries. He might be your friend, but he is my friend too now which I never had. I mean.. All these years I only had girlfriends. Aman is the first boy friend I have. Do you have a problem with that?”


I am to the point. I don’t want Devil to make an issue of it later. He cools down immensely as he realizes I was messaging Aman and no one else but his thumbpad lingers on my face, just at the corner of my lips.

“Aman can be your friend.. But if he makes you blush, I might have a problem with that.”


HECK!! What should I do to this man? I am annoyed by his extreme possessiveness but I am loving it too. It’s cute and dangerous. It’s sinful and pleasurable, both.


“You need a drink to calm down,” I declare. “And I need one because you promised we will drink together.”



Note: As most of you demanded for another update. I am posting Rise of the Devil again today. Will post the full update tonight. 

Connect me on Instagram
Connect me on Twitter
_________________________________________________________

Have you checked out the new Video Trailer of the upcoming book - Back to You? 

Know Rajveer Chopra and Ananya Mathur's thoughts about each other. 

Book releasing in August 2021

VIDEO TRAILER - BACK TO YOU


______________________________________________________________________________


5 comments: