Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Rise of the Devil - Part 34


Arnav’s POV


I don’t know how long we have stayed like this.. On the couch, with Khushi hugging me. For a few minutes she keeps blabbering something about me… about her and romance. It’s all different to hear so I keep playing with her hair instead. But soon when I don’t hear her speak for long, I bend down my head only to find her sleeping. The Wine!! It took her down. Carefully, shutting off the romantic music playing in the background, I carry Khushi in my arms and take her to our bed. She wriggles when I place her on the cold sheets and keeps fisting my Shirt so tight.


“I am not going anywhere,” I whisper kissing the top of her head and slowly pull out my shirt from her fist.

She takes a sharp breath and then turns around to sleep comfortably while I pull the duvet to cover her up. Stepping behind, I admire Khushi.. my wife.. my devil queen sleeping so peacefully in my den. This is what I want to give her.. Peace!! Jaipal’s threats scare me. I cannot even imagine he reaching Khushi or even plotting to take her away from me. I have to be vigilant. My Queen is not going to be off my sight even for a second, I will ensure that. I have to!!!


Note: Little busy today guys.  Will post this part hopefully Early tomorrow. 
______________________________________________________________














______________________________________________________________

8 comments:

  1. Arnav is fiercely protective about Khushi. Nice precap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about You Ought to be mine madhu 🙄🙄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As per its schedule. Means after Rise of Devil and Locked. The next updates of You Ought to be Mine will be back to back. Promise

      Delete
    2. Thanku so much madhu darling 😘😘

      Delete
  3. Beautiful precap. Feel scary of Jaipal 's threat. But Arnav is protective. Lets wait

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waiting for full update. Lovely precap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope jaipal plan get failed and before jaipal reach khushi ,arnav reach jaipal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice precap dii.. waiting for update ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete