Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Important Note to all my Readers


Hello Friends,


My new eBook – Back to You is going to be released in a day or two. I’m sure most of you might have seen the Video reels on my Instagram and also read the snippets of that book in my newsletter. 

One more Upcoming Novel in November 2021 - FORBIDDEN 
(This will have a similar plot like my old FF on India Forum - Forcibly Yours 2)


Touchwood, I am glad to have such a wide range of audience here who not only love my Arshi fan fictions but also have shown their love and support to my non-Arshi works, i.e. to my Books on Amazon.


I just have one more request from all those people here. Ratings and Reviews are important for every Author who publishes their book on the online platform. So, if you read my books on Amazon and like them, please don’t forget to rate and write a review too. I personally make sure to read all these reviews and also post them on my Instagram where I thank these readers specifically. 


Below is the Index of my books on Amazon and Goodreads. You can Rate/Review on any of these if you have read my books.


Amazon Link 

Goodreads Link 


I am also very active (throughout the day) on my Instagram account. So, if you have your account there, don’t forget to follow me (@madhuritamse) I post interesting book videos, reviews, snippets and at times about my personal life too.


I also have some good news for all those other Arshi writers who have their own blogs/ stories posted online. Will share that news here soon.


Thanks in advance.


Happy Reading.


Madhu. 

9 comments: