Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for My New Boss - Season 3 - Part 2


Arnav’s POV


I have loved complicated subjects and Khushi Gupta is one of them to me. She has a hunger for power I need to know why? I have been around with women of her age but they were anything like her which piques my interest in Khushi all the more. Dad’s making a wrong decision again by making Khushi Gupta the CEO of this company. But I won’t let her own that title for long. It’s me she’s dealing with this time. She can fool my father, not me. One mistake and that’s all I need to get her back to the old position.


“I think Arnav doesn’t agree with me here,” Khushi’s voice breaks my trance.


We are in the conference room, with almost 20 top heads of the company, attending a presentation which the new CEO Khushi Gupta is presenting, and she just caught me not paying attention to it. Not a great scenario!!

“So, Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada. What do you think about this prospect? Should we invest in this product or..”


“I don’t make such decisions just over a presentation Miss Gupta. I need more statistics than the ones you have shared.”


Take it now, Khushi. Hope I have made her speechless. She grins! Damn her!! Why the hell is she grinning?


“No problem, Mr. Raizada. You are new to all this. So, decision making can be hard for you, not me!!” she mocks.


She then turns to others.


“We are investing in this Product. I’ll ask Aman to arrange my meet with them and handle the rest of the formalities. Thank you, Ladies and Gentlemen, for attending this meeting at such a short notice.”


She waits for everyone to disperse but her eyes never leave mine. That’s because I too haven’t dropped my gaze from her yet.


Note: Will post this part tomorrow friends. 


Connect me on Instagram
Connect me on Twitter
________________________________________________________________

NEW VIDEO REELS 












Also, you can check out the page of my new Upcoming book in November - FORBIDDEN - HERE



11 comments:

  1. It's going to be very interesting story.
    Both are ready to fight for power.

    You have written wrong date

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posted it as 30th August..but yoday 20th

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are challenging each other. Loving this Arshi😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Veryy interesting precap.. waiting fr update di..❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay this FF is fire πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hppy onam to all my malayali friends here

    ReplyDelete