Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

Teaser 8 - No One Like You

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

FREE ON AMAZON PRIME READING

My New Boss - Season 3 - Part 1







Chapter 1



Khushi’s POV


I don’t drink alcohol as it takes away your senses and I like to be in my sense all the time. I drink Wine occasionally but that’s it. So, today as I wait for my best friend Lavanya to arrive in this Club where we usually meet every month, I order myself a mocktail and keep checking my phone. As usual, a few likes and comments on my social media profile. I have some great followers there who like business-minded women. I am driving a big fat salary every month which means I can afford enough luxury for myself. This at times doesn’t go well with a lot of men around me. They are jealous of my capabilities. Even at office, a few of my staff are older to me and since they have to report a person almost half their age, that’s enough to piss them off. But I don’t care. This is the world I have created for myself, with my hard work and skills. And tomorrow, I am going to be promoted to a position they will be more jealous about. Who cares?


“One vodka martini, with crushed ice, shaken.”

The stern voice from beside me, ordering a drink forces me to avert my gaze on him. It’s dark around here with lights flashing in our direction after every few seconds. Yet, I see him clearly. He is tall, broody types, with thick black hair and wearing an expensive black suit with snowy-white shirt inside. His watch!! Damn!! He is a billionaire, I can say that without even spending another second. As if he realizes I am gawking, he turns to me and for a second, I think he likes what he sees. I’m looking no less. I am wearing a dark red plum dress which hugs my body like its made only for me.


He takes a swig of his Vodka martini, assessing me further. “Interesting..”


I roll my eyes. It’s no strange that a man has tried flirting with me. But he doesn’t know even if he tries a million attempts, spending all the billions he has, he can’t buy my time or my touch.


“What’s so interesting?” I ask. “It’s just another woman, on another night in another club. I am sure you must be dealing with this kind of situation every night.”

“You know a lot about men like me,” he mocks. “Another man, on another night in another club seems more like your situation than mine”


Damn hell!! He thinks I am that kind of a woman who keeps changing men?


“Look Mr..”

“I’m looking…” he interrupts, taking another swig of drink, without moving his eyes from me.

“Get lost,” I scoff.

“Not unless you own this club which obviously you can’t.”


Now he is challenging me. I get down the bar stool finishing my drink. I don’t like how he is demeaning me.


“What do you mean I can’t afford?”

“You don’t look business woman types who does acquisitions and all.”


Oh!! There he goes wrong. I do all of that but he doesn’t need to know.


“What type do I look then?” I challenge.


He finishes the rest of his drink in one go. I can feel the drink burning down his throat as he swallows. He puts some cash on the table for the bartender and then pushes the wallet in his pant back pockets.


“Good night Miss. It was lovely talking to you.”


No Way! I block his way.


“You can’t leave without answering me Mr. What type of woman do you think I am?”


He gives me an amused look.


“You wouldn’t like to hear so why bother upsetting your mood? Get off my way. I am getting late.”

“Don’t bother about my mood. Just say it and leave. I don’t like people leaving the conversations unfinished.”

“Just the conversations?” He grins.


I swallow. He’s teasing me. He knows to flirt!! I don’t. He knows to mock, smirk and smile maybe. I don’t. He knows to pin a woman by his gaze, but I won’t be that regular woman for him.


“You look the hunting kind.” He finally says it. “Someone who wants it all for herself.. someone who wants to snatch not acquire… wants to rule not bend..” he strides to me carefully, and I don’t move. Whatever he is telling about me is 100% percent right and no one in my life has been able to read me so easily like he has in a matter of few minutes. “Someone who wants to dominate and not be a submissive..”


He stops a feet away, our toes touch each others and there’s no more steps left for him to cross. If he cranes his head further, his lips might touch mine. I can feel the heat emanating from my body before his. It’s weird, isn’t it?


“And I effing Hate such women” He whispers in my ears before peeling himself off and walking away.


Damn you Mr. whoever you were. Wish I never meet him again.


******************


I am not at luck though. I’m early at work today in the best of my custom-made business knee-length skirt, a white shirt tucked neatly in and a blazer which gives me a perfect business look. I have tied my hair into a tight ponytail which swings every time I walk in my two-inch pencil heels. I’m awarded as the best dressed woman in the office this year which I still take pride in.


“Stacy,” I stop at Ayush Singh Raizada’s cabin. He has asked me to come early today so that we could discuss a few key things before he announces me as the CEO in the board meeting today. “Is Sir inside?”

“Good morning Ma’am.” She gets up smiling at me. “Yes he is waiting for you. And Congratulations in advance.”


I take her wishes proudly and walk inside the cabin. Ayush Sir is sitting alone, typing something on his laptop but when he sees me, he gets up and reaches me in few strides.


“Welcome Miss CEO” He teases. “To what do I have the honor of meeting you today?”


I almost hide my blush but the tag of CEO is giving me mixed feelings.


“Sir, please.” I smile. “You are making me feel bothered.”

“I am sorry if that’s the case but I am really very happy and excited today. Lets begin the key points once Arnav is here.”

“Oh” I nod. “Is he here? I mean at office? I thought he might need some rest due to Jet lag and all…”

“I thought so too but my son is a machine. He was up before me this morning and the enthusiasm he showed to run this Business is so bright that for some seconds I thought if there could be two CEOs in this company."


Two CEOs? Not a good idea. I refrain from saying that aloud.


“There he comes.”


I turn around as the door opens and he steps inside. Our eyes meet for a fraction of second and then stay glued with the same shocking expressions on both our faces. He’s the same guy whom I met last night in the Club. The same man who demeaned me and who said he effing hates women like me. HE is Arnav Singh Raizada.


“Arnav..” Ayush Sir walks to him and pats his back before introducing us. “That’s the present COO of the company, Khushi Gupta and Khushi, he is my son Arnav Singh Raizada.”


I don’t think I can tolerate this truth neither he.


“Miss Gupta,” Arnav acknowledges pushing his hand towards me and I shake hands with him holding my smug smile. “Nice meeting you”

“Same here.” I lie. He lied it too, didn’t he? He can’t be happy seeing me here.

“So, Arnav. Now comes the trickiest part for me.” Ayush Sir adds turning to his son. “I told you we would be announcing the CEO of the Company today.”

“I am aware” Arnav’s eyes return to his father.

“The people here will know it later from us but I want you to know and get familiar with the new CEO beforehand.”


Arnav’s eyes narrows at his father’s remark. Poor man. He must have thought his father is making him the CEO of the company.


“Khushi Gupta will be our new CEO” Sir announces to him and the face Arnav makes thereafter is worth watching.


I can see he is jealous, furious, annoyed and so much more that I could just feast on his expressions.


“Can I have a word with you Dad?” He cuts off his father’s words who was sharing with him how much I have given to the company so far and why I am perfect to be in this role.

“Sure…” Ayush Sir accepts.

“Leave us alone”


Even that simple phrase from the Junior Raizada seems like a bark!! I don’t like the way he asks me to Get out. But I do. I walk out of the cabin giving them a moment and hoping whatever they discuss, shouldn’t affect my promotion today.


To be Continued.


NEXT PART 


Note: Epilogue of You Ought to be Mine – Season 3 will be updated tomorrow.


Connect me on Instagram 
Connect me on Twitter


_______________________________________________________________

NEW VIDEO REEL - Mr and Mrs Sehgal 

Mr and Mrs Sehgal (NEW VIDEO REEL)

28 comments:

  1. Khushi deserves to rule this one, looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Update. Ayush Raizada dropped the bomb. Arnav's reaction was expected. Khushi is very different and will make things difficult for Arnav.Thanks for the Update.😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arshi finally meet and what a meeting they had. Arnav 's description is🔥🔥. Khushi is a tough nut to crack. Arshi's first meeting itself is fireworks. Arnav was flirting with Khushi and analysed her characteristics well. Arnav already told he hate Khushi's type of women. Khushi is very ambitious and different from her traditional Avatar. Ayush Raizada is very fond of Khushi. Khushi shocked to see Arnav and Arnav also didn't take the matter lightly of Khushi being the CEO. Waiting to know his conversation with Ayush and how he deal with the situation. Really loving the new Khushi 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. such an unexpected meet of the lion and in this FF the lioness.. Loving this Khushi who for once is giving it back to Arnav unlike the usual times where she's the damsel in distress.. you are one hell of an author.. you come up with such ideas which I could never imagine.. looking forward to read more

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this Awesome Madhu...Actually i was laughing while reading that Part where Arnav was describing Khushi personality...He was totally right...But Arnav also is No less hun...Waiting for Next Part...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fireworks every where. Sooooooo looking forward to this one. But one request Madhu, don't make them so ruthless to not having a redemption.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Khushi is an arrogant brat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thissss start was totalllyy littt dii.. howww do u even do this dii..?? :O soo interesting.. waiting eagerly fr the nxt update.. wanna know how Arnav's gonna react..❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome di! It’s going to be interesting

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so interesting start. Hmmm Arnav is not happy with his dad’s decision. We can see Tom & Jerry fight in office often. Awesome update

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are 🔥 fire 🔥 and ready to burn each other

    ReplyDelete
  12. This Can't be more interesting
    Already feeling the heat in first episode
    As always loved it 💕💕💕
    Biya

    ReplyDelete
  13. First interaction is a blaster. Arnav going to work understand khushi whose nature he don't like. I'm praying arnav or Khushi won't do anything to show their power for eachother which they regret later.
    I'm eager to read about their office diaries

    ReplyDelete
  14. A different Kushi and a very different Arnav this is going to be interesting....

    ReplyDelete
  15. I feel either we will hate to love them or love to hate them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great start...
    So they met..
    Khushi will be CEO but I am arnav will add some clause

    Looking forward

    ReplyDelete
  17. First meet khushi can say what she wants but she loved arnav arrogance

    ReplyDelete
  18. So, ASR already hate her character type and may be her too after CEO thing. And khushi doesn't care about anyone, for now. Interesting. Seeing "don't care" and not physically affected by him khushi is good. ASR pov is still yet to be known.

    Having khushi in this hot shot, typical businesswoman avatar is totally unpredictable and intriguing unlike ASR character who is very predictable and no surprise. Its prove is that how afterwards whenever khushi will do something to ASR in a powerful way, first, everyone will have only these things to "he is ASR", "he is ASR, is fire and is gonna burn his enemies", "he is ASR, he is always steps ahead of everyone", "he is ASR, he isn't gonna keep quit and give back", "he is ASR, he will show what can he do", "ASR is ASR", "he is ASR, he never bows down to anyone" , "he is ASR, he always have his ways" and many much similar things.
    Second, everyone will start and keep on admonishing khushi and will ask hell for her(especially just like in lawful sins-2) no matter if their ASR had done the same thing in all his previous births in different ffs.
    Third, if by chance khushi will be having a upper hand on ASR and for a change he will be a little bit helpless and submitting like a normal human being than everyone will break all hell lose and will shower you to make ASR macho coz he is ASR.
    It will be a great surprise if for once there will be a total role reversal here. Khushi in ASR place and ASR in khushi place.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous wonderful update dear

    ReplyDelete
  20. The faceoff is interesting....

    ReplyDelete
  21. Arnav doesn’t sound happy with his father’s decision to make Khushi the CEO

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow!! Arnav is one hell of a mind & body reader... He assessed Khushi's nature so aptly in their first meet itself that left Khushi absolutely spellbound. I'm already smitten by this Arnav, Madhu 😍

    But their second meet definitely left a bitter taste for Arnav & sadistic pleasure for Khushi...

    Waiting to see sparks flying between them as they start their journey as senior & junior 😄

    Thanks for the update Madhu

    Love
    Kavita Wadnerkar ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow it’s a great start! Hope khushi will be the ceo while arnav is there! It’s a good change after a while!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very Interesting and Different Story. Madhu, you are my favorite author and will remain the same in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wowww arnav and khushi both r fire 🔥 and ready to bark at eachother .... Arnav is a brilliant face mind and body reader he said everything right abt her this with in minutes of meet her ... Leaving khushi surprised 😳 ... Arnav and Khushi again meeting eachother knowing there Identity and the shocker news for arnav is that not he but khushi going to be THE CEO OF THE COMPANY 😳🥰 Let see wat will be arnav's reaction ...

    ReplyDelete