Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Locked - Part 18

 


PREVIOUS PART 



Chapter 18


Day 13


Khushi’s POV



“Excuse me? I didn’t know you would make me do all this..” I tease Arnav who admires me as he removes the rest of his clothes from the wardrobe.

“It’s not a compulsion,” he answers. “I can help you pack your bags too if you would like.”


I am embarrassed at that idea. Arnav packing my bags, seeing all my stuff, right from my clothes, toiletries and all. No way.!! As if Arnav reads my mind, his thumb strokes my cheekbones, driving my gaze back to him. I didn’t realize when he reached me and is standing so close that he can hear my erratic heartbeats.

“Will that be too personal to share?” he asks.

My knees weaken at his query. The last two days since I confessed my approval for his proposal, he has kept a tight check on his desires. Apart from the forehead kiss which he gave me the other night, he hasn’t kissed me at all. I really pity him for being so understanding and giving me this space, which has started biting me. He palms my cheek and I lean my face to feel more of him. His touch makes me tipsy. Soon with his other palm, he cups my face bringing it closer to his lips.

“Is this too much?”


Why? Why does he even have to ask me such questions whose answers I don’t have at the moment. As if taking the cue from my silence, he is about to leave my face when I grip his wrists and don’t let him peel away. He watches me with a stark expression in his eyes and then claims my lips the next instant, without any warning. I wasn’t prepared for this. I have never kissed a man so what it really means to kiss one, I get to know it all today. I thread my fingers through his silken hair as he kisses me like there is no tomorrow and when he breaks, there are sweat dots on his brow. I don’t recollect how long we had been kissing like that, like hungry rabbits.


Arnav cups my face and touches our foreheads. It’s a heady feeling and I’m loving it.


“My first kiss” he murmurs.


A smile creeps on my lips as I respond. “Mine too.”


We stay like that, with our heads touching, our fingers laced until a phone call brings us back to the present. It’s his sister. He answers it before me.


“Hi Di.”


While he speaks to her, I pack the rest of his things in the bags. We are completing our quarantine period of 14 days tomorrow and heading back to Delhi. We have booked the same flight which means we will be together till Delhi Airport and from there our respective cars will pick us and take us home. The Raizada brothers and Gupta sisters will have to detach but it’s temporary.


I feel Arnav’s arms wrapping around my slim waist from behind and drawing me close. He’s finished the phone call.


“Tum theek ho?” (You okay?)


I knew he would ask me this. He has always been caring and protective of my emotions. He is very well aware I wish to take this intimacy slow but maybe this kiss has made me think otherwise. I don’t feel shy about it anymore.


“I am perfectly alright.” I turn in the circle of his arms and place my palms over his Chest. “What did your sister say?”

“She is excited that we are coming home. She was asking me what we will like to eat for dinner and all.”

“hmm” I play with his shirt buttons, keeping my eyes low.


Arnav instantly pulls my chin up and forces me to meet his gaze.


“How will I survive without you there?”


I gasp as he continues sharing his feelings.

“I have got so much used to you and this private routine of ours that I don’t like to part ways Khushi.”

“You think I will happily survive without you?” I ask.

He sighs audibly as if looking for a solution.

“We are meeting again this weekend in Shantivan, aren’t we?”


He nods. “With all the family around us, its hardly a meeting.”

Now its my turn to blush again.

“It’s risky to meet out. I am sure even the restaurants and cafes are only open for takeaways. They don’t let us dine in anymore due to the pandemic restrictions. Let things ease down a bit, we will meet out.”

“Excuse me?” he frowns. “Who said I am going to wait till things ease down? No way Khushi. After our meet in Shantivan, I am going to ask your father if we can let the marriage happen next month. That’s all I can show patience until.”


I should be blushing at his eagerness but I giggle instead and hit my palm over his chest.


“I am serious dammit..” He grips me stronger.

“Marrying in the pandemic is not really a good idea. We cannot even fly anywhere for honeymoon. Countries have closed down borders Arnav and I am great sucker for perfect wedding plans. I don’t want to marry with the restrictions that’s in place at the present.”


He isn’t happy.

“We can get engaged though,” I add to cheer up his mood but no luck.

“I don’t think you are interested in marrying me as much as I am to you.”


What? Really? I hope he is joking. But when Arnav leaves me and heads to the bed to zip his bags, I know he means it.


“Arnav, come on. Don’t do this. We just have this night to spend with each other happily. Tomorrow we will be gone.”


He doesn’t say a word just drags his packed bags to the corner and keeps it there and speaks.


“We have to wake up early. Tyagi and his team will come again to get the last swab test done. We should sleep.”


He is really angry, I know. But what wrong did I say? I just need time to marry him. That doesn’t mean I am not sure of him or his feelings for me. But if he doesn’t want to listen, so be it.


“Fine, Good night. But let me tell you one thing Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada. Your temper problems wont work after we marry. So you better tone them down.”


I am about to turn when he grabs my wrists and pulls me with raw passion towards him. I miss a breath as I land on his chest.


“First marry me Miss Gupta and then threaten me.”


Well! He is right. I stare at his face for longer than needed and then my gaze glues on his parted lips. Even in anger and annoyed, he is the sexiest man alive on this planet. My skin tingles with excitement and I am about to kiss him when he leaves me. What the heck?


“Good night Khushi.”


I know it took him a lot of steely control to avoid my kiss. Well then Mr. Raizada. He is going to repent for it.


“Good night Arnav.”


I don’t wait for even a second there and rush back to my room.


*****************

Arnav’s POV



I think I was too harsh on Khushi last night. She just wanted the marriage to be as per her wishes and I have to give her that. But I need her with me, beside me and I don’t even know when the pandemic will end? I can’t wait for months to give her the wedding of her choice. But things like marriage don’t happen every day so she has all rights to ask me to wait. Damn!! This is so confusing.


It’s morning now and I don’t want this day to begin. But I don’t really have an option. When I come out. Akash and Payal are already there, talking to each other and they look like they don’t want to separate just like me and Khushi. I clear my throat to get their attention.


“Where is Khushi?” I ask Payal.

“She didn’t come down yet.”


She didn’t? Okay. I will go and check on her. I reach her bedroom and see Khushi winding up the room. She has wore a dark blue jeans and a simple Pink full sleeved cotton Kurta. I like to see her this simple.


“Hey” I call out. “Need my help?”


She looks a bit angry but manages to reply to me at least.


“No thanks. I have got it all.”


She drags her bags to the door and I block her way.

“Sorry for last night.”

Khushi drops her bags and crosses her arms at front.

“Sorry for what exactly?”

“You know..”

“I don’t know..” She snaps. “Enlighten me please”


Her anger! It’s too sexy. I cup her face and she shrugs my arms.


“I said enlighten me first Arnav. Not kiss me.”


Wow!! She looks even more hot when furious.

“You can have the wedding whenever you want. I wont ever ask you to prepone it.” I finally say it.

We keep staring at each other for long until she decides to speak.


“That’s not what hurt me the most Arnav. You said I am not as desperate as you are in this relationship that’s why I am pushing the marriage ahead.” She pokes her finger on my heart. “That hurt me.”


I hold her wrist and kiss her fingers.


“I know. I am sorry for that even. I was just a bit upset that’s all.”

“That’s not all” she keeps arguing. “I had plans for us last night.. I thought we could.. we could sleep in the same room and.. you spoiled it all by your silly temper.”


What? Shit! She wanted to sleep in my room last night?


“Damn Me!!” I groan. “Why didn’t you tell me this before?”

“When would I tell you? When you were kissing me or when you threw those temper tantrums?”


Right!! I cup her face again.


“I am sorry sweetheart. I really ruined it for us, didn’t I?”


She finally gives in and shuts her eyes when our foreheads touch.

“Hmm..”

“I kiss her nose and pull her for a hug. Forgetting everything else, she scoops in my arms like she doesn’t want to leave this place. I have the same thoughts. Wish we could extend our stay but we are also desperate to see our families whom we are going to meet after such a long span.


*****************


The flight from Mumbai to Delhi was not usual like times before pandemic. No in-flight meals, the PPE kits compulsion for middle seat passengers and what not. We keep wearing the masks and sanitizing our hands throughout the journey. The two hours flight reach 15 minutes early. Though me and Khushi were seated next to each other, we still have so much to talk about. I realize we haven’t exchanged our numbers yet which we do immediately before the flight lands. The rest of the formalities keeps us on toes and then we finally walk out of the arrivals, looking for our respective cars. Khushi finds her driver before us who comes and takes their luggage. I give her a tight hug and peck her cheeks before opening the car door for her. She gets in followed by Payal from the other side promising we all will see each other on weekend again for dinner. As their car leaves the airport premises, Akash turns to me.


“Bhai.. I miss Payal already.”

Same here. I miss Khushi like hell and its not even a minute passed since we parted.


To be Continued.


NEXT PART


Connect me on Instagram
Connect me on Twitter

_____________________________________________________________

NEW VIDEO REELS - BACK TO YOU - Do Watch it Friends. 


















20 comments:

  1. Awesome Update. Loved the passionate Arnav who understands Khushi so well. He also asked for forgiveness. Arshi got romantic. Finally Arshi are back and Arnav already missing Khushi. He is so much in love. Thanks for the Update😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arshi are bonding well with each other. Arnav is a nice gentleman and understands Khushi very well. Arshi shared their first kiss😘. Arshi are returning and Arnav's famous dialogue Tum theek ho reminded me of Ipkknd. Love this Arnav. Arshi are so much in love. Due to pandemic they can't meet. Arnav eager to marry Khushi whereas Khushi don't want to rush. Arnav got angry as he thought she isn't interested. Khushi finds Arnav's anger sexy. Arnav is very mature. He understood Khushi. Akash and Payal's bond is also going good. Khushi plans got ruined due to Arnav's anger. Arshi's hug is the best. Arshi are finally back now that they have exchanged numbers eager to see how they communicate. Arnav is missing Khushi . Khushi will also miss Arnav. Akash too misssing Payal. Hope they find some way to communicate with each other. Waiting for the next part 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute romantic update... they're missing each other alot..Arnavvv being a cutieee pie :) loved the update dii..❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. so far the best update of this FF. Can't wait to read how their marriage takes place and how do they manage to meet before the marriage during the pandemic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh lovely... I want to see the reaction of both sisters to the dog...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww... They are so cute. This Arnav is sooooo different.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are very cute. Arnav already start to miss khushi. Arnav so desperate to marry khushi. Can't blame him or khushi.khishi will have so many dreams about marraige. Waiting for next update dear...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this different Arnav. They all are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This little distance will do nothing but just made the feelings strong, will increase the excitement of marriage more and spice it all the more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh their quarantine ends. Hmmm that’s sad to see them apart now. Awesome update

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wen r u going to post d update?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwwww... Their first kiss 😍💋 it was so romantic & I'm glad that both are each other's first ❤️

    Arnav sometimes really behaves idiotically.. Lost such a golden chance to spent a whole night with his lady love... They could have got spent it in each other's arms sharing some more of their feelings, confessions, expectations & could have created more romantic moments, too... Hmmppphhh!! Once a laad Governer always a Laad Governor 😏

    The distance after 14 days of cherishable togetherness is definitely gonna bite both the couples.. But uska bhi ek alag hi mazaa hai 😜

    Now along with them even I'm eagerly waiting for their dinner meet at Shantivan & mostly to know Khushi's reaction when she will meet Arnav's doggy 😁

    Thanks for the lovely update, Madhu ❤️

    Love
    Kavita Wadnerkar ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely update ☺️☺️😊😊 can we hve another update of this😍😍pretty plssss🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh that is so sweet he ruined what could have been a beautiful evening for them

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice update..

    Uff arshi and their gussa

    Spoiled last night's plan

    Finally they reached their home

    Looking forward

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww arshi first kiss ☺️💋 it was soo Romantic and lovely and arnav spoiled khushi's plan for last night shit yar ... Will miss they stay together back to home 🏘️ .,. Eagerly waiting for next meeting in RM ...

    ReplyDelete