Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Locked - Part 18


Khushi’s POV


“Excuse me? I didn’t know you would make me do all this..” I tease Arnav who admires me as he removes the rest of his clothes from the wardrobe.

“It’s not a compulsion,” he answers. “I can help you pack your bags too if you would like.”


I am embarrassed at that idea. Arnav packing my bags, seeing all my stuff, right from my clothes, toiletries and all. No way.!! As if Arnav reads my mind, his thumb strokes my cheekbones, driving my gaze back to him. I didn’t realize when he reached me and is standing so close that he can hear my erratic heartbeats.

“Will that be too personal to share?” he asks.

My knees weaken at his query. The last two days since I confessed my approval for his proposal, he has kept a tight check on his desires. Apart from the forehead kiss which he gave me the other night, he hasn’t kissed me at all. I really pity him for being so understanding and giving me this space, which has started biting me. He palms my cheek and I lean my face to feel more of him. His touch makes me tipsy. Soon with his other palm, he cups my face bringing it closer to his lips.

“Is this too much?”

Why? Why does he even have to ask me such questions whose answers I don’t have at the moment. As if taking the cue from my silence, he is about to leave my face when I grip his wrists and don’t let him peel away.


Note: Will post the full update tomorrow. 

Connect me on Instagram 
Connect me on Twitter

_______________________________________________________________

NEW VIDEO REEL - BACK TO YOU - Do Watch it Friends. 
























8 comments:

  1. Nice Precap. Arnav asking for Khushi's permission is nice though he loves and desires her. Waiting for the Update and what's Khushi's reaction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited for their growing relationship
    Also so in love with this arnav for understanding her and his permission seeking trait is ahohhhhhhhh 🔥🔥
    As always loved it 💕💕💕
    Biya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww..Arnav is a thoroughhh gentleman���� u set a vryyy good example for gentlemen dii.. dt we start dreaming fr one too =D romantic update aheadd.. waiting eagerlyy..❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish Men like him exists and keep taking births for romantic women like us... LOL

      Delete
    2. Hahahaha.. Soooo true dii ;)

      Delete
  4. Awesome can’t wait to see arshi 😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi what time will u be updating?

    ReplyDelete