Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Locked - Part 19A

 



PREVIOUS PART 


Chapter 19A



Khushi’s POV


It’s so confusing. It’s weekend already and I don’t know what to wear for the Dinner at Shantivan. It’s been 5 days since we are back to our respective families. Dad is so happy seeing his daughter’s back. We spent hours talking to each other about our Dubai trip and the quarantine period which we spent with the Raizada men. Dad looks happy. He seems to have done his research on the Raizadas already and is very impressed with what Arnav and Akash have achieved in these few years.


Video calls and messages has been our only survival mode in our relationship now. There’s a lot which Arnav has to handle on his work front too which is why he’s mostly unavailable during the day time. He only texts me during the day and at nights we see each other on video calls. And in these five days he has kept telling me infinite times how much he misses me and loves me that’s enough to keep me boosted throughout.

“Khushi,” Payal knocks the door and gets inside. She’s carrying two dresses along. “Which one do you think I should wear tonight?”

“Blue one” I reply.

“Great. Akash likes this color. How silly of me that I didn’t think of it before.”


I smile, suddenly realizing I am silly too. I know Arnav likes Red so why not wear a Red Dress?

“Can’t believe we will finally get to see our man again today,” Payal twirls in excitement.

“And Maxi too.” I add.


Her face drops with fear.

“Yea, Maxi too. I hope he doesn’t bark at us.”

Payal is right. If Maxi barks, I will run away from Shantivan that same instant. But I don’t want to hurt the Raizadas by my actions and fear.

“I hope he’s a good boy today and doesn’t trouble us much.”

“Exactly.”


My phone buzzes. It’s Arnav’s video call. At afternoon? That’s strange. Payal understands I need my privacy so she quickly leaves. I answer the call and see my man!! He’s at office. I’m aware that his staff is working at 30% capacity but he and Akash are constantly at AR Group to handle everything. He’s wearing a white shirt and a grey suit jacket hangs behind his leather chair. Can’t believe I am going to marry this gorgeous man.


“Hey,” I smile. “How did you call at the day time today?”

“I was missing you.”

He gives my face a thorough stare before his eyes search the pile of dresses on my bed.

“Cleaning your closet?”

I laugh.

“No. Deciding what to wear tonight.”

His face brightens.

“Can I choose?”


I don’t mind. I adjust the tablet on the bed so that I can show him my dresses. After almost five minutes he picks one. Red Churidar. I didn’t know he had so much free time to help me choose a dress.


“Fine, I will wear this one today.”

“Don’t be late. I am waiting to snuggle my wife and Maxi to see his Mom.”


The moment he says that I laugh. It should scare me that Maxi is waiting to see me but the Mom part cracked me up.

“Don’t laugh. I have showed him your pic and told him that’s his Mom. He licked your photo, can you imagine? I think he already loves you.”


Aww!!

“Don’t say all that to lighten my fear Arnav. I am really scared.”

“Don’t be” he assures. “I wont leave you alone when Maxi is around until you are comfortable with him.”

“That might take years..”

“Who cares?” He grins. “We have each other for lifetime..”


Yes!! Humesha!!


***************


Shantivan - Arnav’s POV


Akash and I return from work a bit early and there, Maxi jumps on me. He always does that when I am back home.

“hey boy.” I pat his back as he keeps jumping on me. Maxi likes it when I carry him or take him on my lap.


I put my laptop bag away and sit on the couch. Maxi hops on my lap. I play with him.

“Good you both came home early,” Di says. She came here today morning to help arrange everything for the special dinner tonight with the Guptas.

“All set?” I ask.

“Yes. Everyone is excited. Look at Maxi. As if he knows he’s going to meet the two other members of our family. He’s so happy today.”


I can see that. Maxi can sense the happiness around. I hold his face and make him look in my eyes.


“Maxi, no troubling Khushi and Payal. They are scared of you already. Be good to them.”

He nods as if he understands. I think he does. I love my boy so much. Two more hours and the Guptas would be here. I can’t wait!!


“Chotte, what will you wear today evening?”

“The usual Nani.”


Akash returns changing into his home wearing clothes so now Maxi’s attention shifts to him. He runs to Akash, freeing my lap.


“Not usual. I have already told to Akash to wear a traditional Kurta and so will you.”

“Traditional?” I laugh. “Nani. They are coming here for Dinner. Why will I wear a traditional Kurta? I’m happy with my shirt and denims. Please..”

“No Chotte. Do as Nani says. No questions asked.” Di commands.


I can sense something fishy but what the ladies of my family say, goes. So, I don’t debate. Akash has the same doubt as me. I think they plan to surprise us and I hope whatever that is, doesn’t scare the Guptas.

To be Continued. 



Note: Part B will post tomorrow. 


Connect me on Instagram
Connect me on Twitter

_________________________________________________________

BACK TO YOU - RELEASING ON 25th AUGUST. 

NEW VIDEO REELS - BACK TO YOU - Do Watch it Friends. 



















16 comments:

  1. Awesome Update. Arnav is really nice. Hope he removes Khushi's fear . Maxi is fond of the brothers. Khushi will also like Maxi. Thanks for the Update😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arshi very cute. Maxi's mom ❤. Maxi and khushi going to bond very well in first meet. Maxi's fav person will be Khushi in future not arnav.
    I think shashi, anjali and nani already discussed and plan to do shogun or engagement.
    Waiting for next update dear....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Khushi is going for dinner at Raizada house. Khushi's dad also impressed by the brothers. Arnav though busy but is very romantic. Khushi will be wearing a red dress. Can't wait for Arnav's reaction. Both the sisters are scared of dogs. Arnav is so much in love. He choose a dress for Khushi. Maxi already likes Khushi and is so cute. Hope Arnav remove her fears. Like the bond between Maxi and the brothers. Nani want Arnav to wear traditional. May be she is planning Arshi's engagement. Waiting for the next part😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope maxi doesn't show his excitement more in front of khushi and payal otherwise they will ran away

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol 🤣 Khushi is scared of dogs & here Arnav has already declared her as Maxi's mom 🤣 that's cute, though ❤️

    I guess, the Raizadas & the Guptas have planned for an intimate roka ceremony & want to surprise the would b brides & grooms. That's y the kurta-forcing-wearing 😉

    Thanks for the update, Madhu.

    Love
    Kavita Wadnerkar ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super duper update di..waiting fr part B..❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think they are planning for Roka ceremony....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Maxi already…..hope Gupta sisters too love him.

    ReplyDelete