Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Rise of the Devil - Part 39A



PREVIOUS PART



Chapter 39


Khushi’s POV


I don’t know how long I toss on the bed, before I fall asleep again. Devil has got bad news and I know what that is. I heard him telling Aman that Jaipal is dead. It’s good news, isn’t it? So far that was the only threat on me and he’s dead now. What else do we need to relax? But Arnav doesn’t seem happy. He’s worried as his department thinks otherwise. They think he killed him for me disobeying their direct orders. Too bad!! But what really hurt me tonight was Arnav’s reactions to my affection for him. I had seen him angry and annoyed before but weren’t those times different? Today, we had something stronger between us than before. Or am I the only one to feel so? Though he stopped me from leaving and also took me in his embrace, I needed more words from him. I had to know what he really thinks about sharing these little things which disturbs him so much, with me.. I am his wife and I am with him for a lifetime. He can keep me away from pain but he can’t hide his own and expect me to stay unaffected.


The next morning when I wake up, I look for him the entire Villa but don’t find him anywhere. That’s when Kate tells me he’s gone out at early morning with Dad and a handful of his guards. Where? Where could he go?


I take my self defense training actively. Flashes of Arnav keeping me away from his pain keeps clouding my head and I lose my focus, the consequence of which I face by losing my balance and falling on the ground, bruising my arm.


“Aahh..” I wince in pain. Kate quickly helps me stand.

“Where’s your attention, Ma’am?”

“I am sorry” I murmur. “I am just not in a mood to..”



She stares at me angrily as if she’s my Boss and not the other way round.

“Mood? When death comes in your way, it will not check your mood. You have to be ready to face whatever worse comes in. You are physically here with me but mentally you are elsewhere.”


No one has shouted to me like that before.


“Boss wants you alive,” she adds. “Don’t you want to gift him your life? If you don’t, we are wasting time.”


I know what she means so I ignore all my pain and become serious.

“Let’s do it..” I say with a curt nod.

As if there’s a relief in my admission, Kate nods back at me and continues the training.


**************

It hurts!! My body aches like this is my end!! Like today is my end!! I practiced two hours after that little piece of advice from Kate, ignoring all my present worries but now that it’s done, I can’t even walk. Buaji fills the tub with warm water. She’s been blabbering from the time I ended my training today. She saw how rigorously I practiced and is displeased.


“What kind of training this is which hurts you so bad? What’s the point in learning self-defense when you can’t even stand on your feet for long after practicing it?” She shouts, helping me get off my clothes. I feel a bit shy to undress before her and that makes her groan again. “Don’t make me call Arnav now and make him do this..”


To the thought of Arnav undressing me to make sure I soothe my aching body by resting inside a warm water tub, burns my cheeks.

“Buaji..” I hide my blush.


She smiles back and helps me undress and get in the tub. The water hurts for a few seconds but soon I feel better. The foam has kept my body hidden which is good!! I can’t imagine resting here, without it.


“I will make some soup for your bones and muscles. I have a recipe which should ease away your aches.” Buaji adds. “Call me if you need me in between.”

“Thank you Buaji,” I murmur, meaning every word.

She smiles and walks out.


It’s me and me alone in the bathroom!! Soaking myself inside the foamy warm water. This is so intoxicating. I don’t realize when I doze off but the moment I open my eyes, I feel his presence!! DEVIL!! He is here!! Craning my head to the door, I find him standing…. Leaning at the door with a glass of wine in hand. Damn!! When did he arrive? The way he’s staring at me.. makes me completely aware of my current posture and situation. There’s nothing I can actually do to hide myself.. The robe is far away from the tub. The only way I can hide myself is either reaching there and grabbing it myself or asking Arnav to do so for me.. In both cases, I am sure he is going to reject the idea. He takes another swig of the wine before stepping inside, the door shutting on its own as he makes his way to me!! DAMN hell!!


To be Continued. 

NEXT PART 

Note: Short part Today. Don’t tell me you want Part B of this tomorrow. LOL… Should I?

Connect me on Instagram 
Connect me on Twitter
________________________________________________________________


33 comments:

  1. Yes you should post the part 2 tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Update. Arnav made his way to Khushi and Khushi in a tub. Waiting for Arshi moments. Thanks for the Update😍😍. Part B soon😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't leave us like that plz update 2nd part ,can't wait for it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madhu

    You are the real devil for asking whether or not we want part b !!!

    We effing want it πŸ˜›

    ReplyDelete
  5. Khushi is hurt by Arnav's action. Khushi is right in her place. Arnav should share his pain but it's not easy for Arnav. Khushi can heal Arnav. Nice to see Khushi taking her self defence class seriously but her attention is on Arnav. Buaji is worried for Khushi and teased her. Khushi felt shy. Arnav's pose isπŸ”₯πŸ”₯. Khushi in a tub. Waiting to know what happens between Arshi. Next part tomorrow please πŸ™πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don t ask the obvious. Don t u know your readers we are going mad till we read the next part

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you kidding! Off course we want part B! The tease you are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor khushi she is trying her best not to be a damsel she needs a break

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg dii.. what a thing to askkk...we definitely want part b tmw pleaseee..it just left us hanging on.. loved the update dii..❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. Offcourse yes madhu.we want another update .waiting😎😁😁

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for back to back update Madhu πŸ₯° You shouldn’t even be asking the question. Definitely part b soonest 😘 Thanks ☺️

    Awesome update Khushi putting lots of effort in her training. Oooooh Arnav watching Khushi in bathtub πŸ€ͺ

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my. Poor khushi. She must be so embarrassed to face this kind of situation. Lovely πŸ₯° Thank you 😊

    ReplyDelete
  13. To B or not to B this is the question πŸ€”and u are a 😈for asking this to us

    ReplyDelete
  14. Madhu you can’t do this to us….please update second part.

    ReplyDelete
  15. No doubt in that we need Part B soon. Hope arnav and shashi controlled the situation.
    Khushi is disappointed with arnav behaviour and way of hiding pain and prb. As a wife Khushi will expect some some love from husband after the way they come will see how arnav going to handle Khushi.
    And last part khushi and arnav bathroom alone πŸ”₯ .
    Waiting for next update dear....

    ReplyDelete
  16. We need part b🀣
    It will take time for arnav to share his pain with her but he should start doing it

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG Madhuuuu how can you do this to us
    Please please we need part b
    This is getting on y nerves
    As always loved it πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
    Biya

    ReplyDelete
  18. Madhu

    Do you really need to ask that....

    You know we want it ...

    Do update soon...

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is the highest level of vulnerability khushi has face infront of arnav and the most vulnerable khushi you have shown till now, a total helpless khushi in a bathtub!!! Nerve tickling.

    I hope khushi doesn't behave like a damsel in distress, helpless in the hands of hormones and tell him off that he can't get away with his jerkiness every time by using their physical attraction. I really want to see how he manages to sort without using this tool. This will also help him to be more vocal and expressing in his feelings.

    I guess, khushi should now stop expecting and forcing him to share his past. It come by sentiments. He will share when he will feel that urge, comfort and trust in her to share. It can't be done by forcing. She should give him a break now.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. madhu you tease! I wanna know what happens in the bathroom lol!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous wonderful awesome update dear

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ofcourse we would want next update of this FF because it's like you show us delicious food and keep us starvingny not giving us pls update soon tomorrow pretty pls bcoz sometimes don't mind but you are are teaseπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
  24. Is Khushi dreaming?πŸ™„πŸ€ͺ

    ReplyDelete
  25. Superb...
    Like the way Kate spoke to khushi and pushed for training..

    Wow arnav is here ❤😍.


    Ofcourse will say to you to update it please

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow superb waiting for the bathtub Scene with arshi together inside πŸ₯°☺️🀩

    ReplyDelete