Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Sneak Peek 1 - BACK TO YOU

 



BLURB

“I need a divorce,”

“You stole my line, Ananya. Doesn't matter how much our lives mismatch, this time, we are on the same page. I need a divorce too.”

“Great. So, let's catch up at your sister’s fifth wedding anniversary and get this done with.”

“Sounds perfect.”

Message conveyed!! The phone line disconnects!!!

Rajveer Chopra, CFO of a multinational telecom company in Australia, married his childhood enemy Ananya Mathur, a social media influencer for a fashion brand in New York, to satiate the long-lasting desires of the two families to see them together as a couple. If Rajveer loved East, Ananya preferred West. The only thing common between them was the passion for their respective profession and the countries they lived in. If Rajveer was adamant to stay in Australia forever, Ananya had no plans of leaving New York ever. They dragged their loveless marriage for ten months without seeing each other, with less than a dozen messages exchanged between them only on important events. Finally, they mutually agreed to put an end to this assault and move on. Breaking their family’s hearts would be difficult, but it was better than dragging a loveless marriage.


What will happen when these two meet again in India during their one-month stay? Can they ever sacrifice their priorities for each other? Can love frame an equation between the two, or will they part ways amicably?

A Standalone Enemies to Lovers Contemporary Romance Novel.

Grab Your Amazon Kindle Copy of this eBook HERE

READ SAMPLE CHAPTERS (1 to 6) HERE


SNEAK PEEK 2 HERE

SNEAK PEEK 1 


RAJVEER's POV


Excusing my friends, I stand at the railing with a glass of Vodka, observing her group, especially Ananya, who looks so excited tonight as if she has won a billion-dollar lottery. Why not? She was divorcing a man whom she has hated all her life. She runs a hand over her dark hair to smoothen them, a gesture she does absentmindedly whenever she leaves her hair. God! I can’t believe I have known Ananya’s silly to intense gestures so closely. Strange but true. Maybe I have spent too much time fighting with her since my childhood to notice any other woman.


As if she senses my eyes on her, Ananya cranes her head and looks exactly at the top, where I am standing and gawking at her. We never had that kind of telepathy before. Why now? We say we don’t have a connection, then what is all this?


She is as stunned as I am to see her at this very place that was supposed to be my solace tonight. I take out my phone and type her a message.


‘Are you stalking me?’


I didn’t mean it but I know it’s enough to aggravate her. As soon as I hit send, I see her fiddling with her clutch to take out her smartphone. The waitress guides the group to a table and Ananya follows them while checking my message. She first throws me a ‘Go to Hell’ look before typing a response that beeps on my phone almost instantly.


‘My friends booked this place for me, I didn’t. If I knew you were here, I would run far away from the city to escape you. Especially tonight when I want to celebrate my freedom.’


I hold my laugh. Ananya and her witty talks. She too is here to celebrate. Like minds!! Ever since we have taken this decision to part ways, we have started thinking alike. Strange!! But I have to remind her she cannot share this reason with anyone else at this point. I message her that.


‘No one needs to know about our divorce proceedings yet.’


Her reply beeps again on my phone in a few seconds.


‘Why do you make it sound like it’s our dirty secret? We are divorcing and that’s legal.’


Huh! This woman can never agree with me without a debate.


I reply.


‘I don’t believe your friends. What if they open their mouths in front of our families before Akash-Riddhi’s anniversary?’


By the time Ananya checks my reply, their drinks arrive at the table. She is having a cocktail. She sips it, says something to her friends, grins and types back a reply for me.


‘I have that much brains, Rajveer. Haven’t told a third soul about our Divorce. Now, will you please let me enjoy? I am not here to play chat-chat with you.’


I read her reply and frowning at Ananya whose gaze is fixed on me, I return back to my table. I can still see her, though I try my best to avoid even her presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment