Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Locked - Part 21


Khushi’s POV


I touch the marital chain on my neck and blush recollecting how Arnav made me wear this during the wedding rituals. We didn’t have a grand wedding as the present curbs in Mumbai strictly mentioned of not having more than 50 people for the wedding. Neither we booked any hotel for this occasion. No destination wedding plans either. The wedding happened in our Gupta mansion in the most traditional and simplest way. The guests were asked to perform the tests before attending the rituals and fortunately no one complained. Despite me dreaming of a big fat wedding, I enjoyed this low budget event too and it will always be close to my heart. Me and Payal hugged Dad and cried straight for no longer how many minutes during the Bidaai and if Arnav and Akash hadn’t intervened, I don’t think we would have even been ready to leave our home and shift here. Dad is alone now but Buaji has plans to shift Mumbai and stay with him. That should work for all of us.

The Raizada family greeted us with lots of love and warmth. After a tiresome post-wedding game, I am finally in Arnav’s bedroom, waiting for my husband to show up. I still can’t believe I am going to stay in the same house with a family who pets a dog and he is a part of their lives. Maxi and my relationship with him have been slowly developed in the past one month. I haven’t touched him yet but I think with Arnav next to me, I can give it a try. Maxi is extremely humble and unlike the other dogs that scared me so far. Payal is better than me. She has touched Maxi last week and said it felt good.


Note: I will post this part tomorrow. 

Connect me on Instagram 
Connect me on Twitter
________________________________________________________________

REVIEWS TIME 







3 comments:

  1. Arshi got married. Khushi will surely develop a beautiful relation with Maxi. Her thoughts has improved about Maxi. Nice Precap😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG 😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete