Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Rise of the Devil - Part 41





Chapter 41


Arnav’s POV


Khushi didn’t go. She chose me over her life and through this kiss I promise to keep her alive until she gets her happily ever after with me. Possessiveness stirs in my blood as I push her to the closed door and kiss her one more time before pulling away. She pants for breath while I watch her fondly. I have missed her this one week and to be honest, I was desperately waiting to know what she thinks about taking that one step ahead in our relationship. Now that I am back, I don’t hesitate to ask.


“I asked you something the other day before I left..” I query and her cheeks instantly turn red.


It’s a cue that she wants it as much as I do but I won’t take her without her permission. She is my wife.. my queen and angel and deserve every bit of right to make this decision.

“What did you ask?” she teases. “I think I forgot..”


A faint smile catches her lips, burning my body with strong desires again.

“You can play with my head Khushi.. not my heart. I am weak there..” I confess.

She punches my chest before grabbing a handful of my shirt.

“If you still think of sending me away for the sake of my safety, we better not take the next step, Devil,” she replies getting closer to me.. Her lips inches away from my face. “And you know already what my decision is. You don’t have to ask..”


My heart rate quickens. Khushi is right. I was a fool to even think of sending her away when I know she can be safe only when she is next to me. I would never repeat that mistake, I will never take that risk. With that, I scoop her in my arms and kiss her senselessly again. I can never get enough of my Queen. Memories of how we met the first time, how she was annoyed by my constant overprotectiveness and the ways she tried to tackle and nag me flashes before my eyes. Khushi has developed so much all these months from that innocent naughty girl to this mature and sensible woman she has turned out now. I had loved her then.. I love her now and this will never change.


The next minute, I lean down and throw her on my shoulders, carrying her straight to bed. When I put her on the mattress, pushing away her romance novel and phone to the bedside table, Khushi is already giggling.


“What’s so funny?” I ask.

“Nothing.. I never thought my first night would be like this.. with me trying to stab my life partner with a knife thinking he is a rival, come here to kill me.”


I carefully place the gun holster away and unbutton my shirt, my eyes glued on her face… her eyes and her pretty smile.

“No one can hurt my queen and I am going to make sure the whole of the dark world knows that…”


Discarding the shirt, I watch her intently but though her body shows enough signs of wanting this night to go as planned, I see her eyes lower with another worry. Getting on the bed, I pull her to me.

“What’s bothering you now? Changed your mind?”


She tilts her head to meet my eyes.


“I am worried for you Devil.. Without Akash and Aman’s support, how will you take down the dark world?”


I smirk at her genuine query and place an open-mouthed kiss on her forehead.


“Your Devil is enough to finish the job without them.”

“But-”

I shut her mouth with my finger.

“All you got to worry tonight is how I won’t let you sleep until you are thoroughly devoured Khushi. Keep the rest of the thoughts for tomorrow.”


Her cheeks flame again, their color changing to red like before. So, before she speaks again and kills this blissful moment for us, I get in action. With slow torturing kisses, to quick open-mouthed ones, I consume every inch of her body and she takes all of it like a woman starving for love. After hours of making love her, she finally dozes off in my arms, exhausted but still clinging to my body which still needs her again no matter I had her uncountable times until minutes ago. I watch her sleep. She is an Angel.. my angel.. the one Maa sent for me to look after.


I can fight the whole damn universe to keep Khushi with me and make sure she is safe. With thousands of thoughts still running at the back of my mind, about how brutal the coming days would be, I pull her closer not willing to let her touch on me fade. As if she senses that in sleep, Khushi strokes my back, pats it like a mother would do to put a child to sleep. And it helps!! I shut my eyes, to get the most peaceful sleep I never had so far with the only thought in my head right now was – She is Mine. In every sense.. In every power.. In every way…!!


*****************


The sharp sound of the ringtone wakes me up. Is it morning yet? I hardly slept. I check the source of that noise and realize it’s Khushi’s phone not mine and that’s Akash’s call. What the hell!! Why is Akash calling on Khushi’s number? I instantly answer, moving Khushi to her side.

“Hello…”

“What is wrong with you Bhai?” Akash scowls. “I have been trying to contact you and your phone is switched off..”


Switched off? Yes!! I recall my phone battery was dead when I reached home. But I forgot to charge it up after meeting my wife in the most unusual circumstances which later turned to be the most romantic night for us where we consummated our marriage. I rake my fingers through my hair, turning once to Khushi. She is in a sound sleep. I don’t want to disturb her. Can’t believe Akash is still bashing me on the call for being so irresponsible and here I am worried of my wife’s beauty sleep!!

I grab my trousers fallen lifeless in the room somewhere, wear them and walk out of the room.


“Akash, calm down.” I exhale. “My phone battery got dead.”

“Bhai.. you can’t be serious. All these years you were prompt enough and forget others, but me and Aman were always able to contact you. The way things are progressing these days, I knew with whom you will be and that’s why I called you on Khushi’s number.”


I sense his frustration.

“Can’t believe she didn’t board the flight” he adds. “We are trying to save her and..”

“Akash… I will handle it. I know how to keep my wife safe..”

“And yourself? What about your safety? With her next to you, you will always save her and not yourself. This is what I hate about you.”

“Wouldn’t you do the same for Sheetal?” I ask, sounding totally pissed.

I don’t like Akash mocking at my growing relationship with Khushi.


There’s a total silence for a few seconds before he replies.


“Sheetal will never disobey my commands, Bhai. It is my duty to keep her safe and if I ask her to leave, she will, without any debate.”

“Maybe she would but that doesn’t mean I expect Khushi to do the same like her.”


Akash goes silent again.

“Why did you call?” I ask, coming back to the topic.

“To tell you that in a week we have to handover everything to the superiors. Including you or else..”

“Don’t threaten me Akash. I am not going to give up until I end this.” I make myself clear. “I don’t need your backup. I totally understand if Aman and you cannot be my ears thereafter. I want you both to obey their commands but I wont do so until this is over!!”

“Bhai please.. You are making this difficult for yourself. We are worried for your survival in the dark world..”

“Don’t be..” I gulp some water. I was thirsty since I don’t know when.. Making love to my Angel wife has exhausted me too. “A Devil king knows how to secure his kingdom and I’ll make sure no one can reach or touch me and Khushi.”


I hear Akash exhaling loudly.

“Okay, I will try my best to stay connected after a week as well. Bye.”


I disconnect the call after Akash and head back to my room. Million thoughts of what my next step should be haunts my head but the moment I see my wife sleeping peacefully, her arm searching for me beside her, I join her on the bed and she quickly cuddles me.


“Whose call?” she murmurs, without opening her eyes.

“Akash. Don’t worry, just go to sleep. All is well.” I promise.


She opens her eyes, tilts her head and looks at me.

“You sure?”

“Very” I mouth, kissing her hair and pull her for another embrace. After a minute of utter silence, I ask her. “Tum theek ho?”


Her lips move on my chest as she smiles, probably she is blushing too.

“Hmmm..”


The way she purrs ignites every nerve of my body again and within a second, I roll her back, hovering on my wife to meet her eyes one last time before going ahead. I don’t need to ask, neither she stops me from claiming her again. She’s mine to give.. mine to take and there’s nothing and no one in this world who can stop us from claiming each other.


****************

Khushi’s POV


The crumpled sheets, discarded clothes and the state of our tangled bodies on the bed, reminds me of every second we spent making love to each other last night. Who knew the Devil had this wild side too and nothing I ever read in those mafia books so far, could match up to our romantic consummation. Silly of me to even compare but I can’t stop these flashes from running in my head. If only, things were better around us, it would be even more good. With all the mess about Jaipal’s death and the agency pulling off the mission, Devil is not in the right set of mind to purely focus only on me.


I know he wanted me to fly with Dad and Buaji but I couldn’t. I want to be on his side and fight for his cause. It’s far better than staying at a safe zone and worrying about his state and praying for his life.


Arnav stirs in his sleep and I stiffen. I don’t want him to wake up so soon and end this moment between us. He needs rest. His mind and body need rest and I know the moment he wakes up; he will be away from me again to take care of the dark world. When will this be over? Will it end in our favor? What if it doesn’t? If Akash and Aman cannot support us, how will Arnav win this war alone? A lone tear slides down my eye and as if he reads that even in his sleeping state, Arnav opens his eyes and watches me.


“Khushi?”


His husky concerned filled voice breaks me down even more and I hug him tight. He wraps his arms around me and keeps stroking my back.

“Stop crying..” he demands but only if I could obey him. “Khushi I said stop crying. What’s wrong?”

I push myself further into him. It’s hard to even breathe but I don’t want anything to come between us ever.. I can hear his heart thudding louder just like mine. We stay like that until my tears subsides and when he realizes that too, Arnav pulls me away and gazes my face.


“Why did you cry?”

“Nothing” I fake a smile. “Just silly me..”


I am about to pull away from him and head to the washroom when he hauls me back to his body.


“Don’t you ever hide anything from me Angel.. I want to know each and every little thing that your mind frames.. plots and fears about.. So now, tell me why did you cry?”


I feel too heavy by heart to even open up this but I do.

“When will this all be over?” I ask.. “This war is killing me Devil. I don’t think I have ever prayed for anything so far like I pray we come out of this dark world safe and without any scars on our minds and body..”


He doesn’t speak.. Just listens.

“I lost my mom because of this Dark world.. I was made to stay away from Dad because staying with him was risky. Now I don’t want to choose anything except you.. I .. I can’t think any moment of my life without you in it..I..”


And the tears burst out of my eyes again. He exhales as if he knew what I cried for and what upsets me. Cupping my face, Arnav strokes away the heavy tears from my face and admires me with a smile I could die for.. The Devil Singh Raizada has the most gorgeous smile on this earth and I am sure nobody knows that yet. He smiles only for me.. with me and beside me..


“I am never leaving your side Khushi. And I promise we will get our happily ever after no matter what darkness we have to face before that.”


I press his palm closer to my cheeks. That promise means everything to me.


To be Continued.




Connect me on Instagram 
Connect me on Twitter

______________________________________________________________
Update on the Contest to Win the Signed Paperback Copy of BACK TO YOU

 Hello Friends, 

Last week of August 2021, I had posted this Contest where I needed at least 10 readers who would read and comment my new released book - BACK TO YOU on Amazon. 

I got more than 10 people interested to participate which I am so glad for. But as informed earlier, there is only one who would receive the Signed Paperback Copy of 'BACK TO YOU.' All of your comments are so good that I am unable to decide who that lucky winner should be. So I will just do a random toss by writing these names in a chit and pick one. 

Will post the Lucky Winner's name before 15th September 2021 and then also contact the winner separately to share the details of my signed Book copy.

Let me know what you think about these kind of contests so I can include a few more in the coming weeks. 

One more request friends. All those who have read my books, can you please also rate/review them on Amazon? As a writer, its always blissful to see reviews from my readers and I will be glad to read them and know how much you have loved the book. So, if you can please take some of your time to review my books on Amazon, it will be great. Thank You. Amazon Link HERE

Don't forget to: 

Connect me on Instagram 
Connect me on Twitter

Happy Reading. 

21 comments:

  1. Awesome Update. Last part is beautiful. Arnav promised to stay with Khushi. Khushi got emotional and vulnerable thinking about the future. Loved the passionate Arnav. Thanks for the Update with amazing Arshi moments😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful update. Arshi became one finally. I loved how arnav admired Khushi and promising for happily ever after. I'm seeing more confidence in arnav now. Khushi worrying about Arnav safety and blushing. All are Beautiful. Hopefully akash and aman can support arnav indirectly. Devil King don't need their support, his angel will always be with him. Incase if he needed...
    Waiting for next update dear......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an intense episode
    Please make another update of ROTD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arnav is very possesive and romantic. Arnav finally realised Khushi can be safe only with him. Arnav for the first time confess his love and feelings for Khushi. Khushi's first night is really unique. Arnav's promise to protect Khushi on the other side Khushi is worried for Arnav. Arshi's romantic moments are awesome. Arnav is very possessive and passionate about Khushi. Akash blaming Khushi for Arnav's safety is totally wrong. Like the way Arnav defend Khushi. Arnav's attitude is awesome and his intense dialogues are terrific. Khushi finally find her devil better than Mafia romance. Khushi has become more mature and responsible. Khushi got vulnerable as she wants to be with Arnav and live a happy life. Arnav's smile is rare but atleast he smiled and promise to be with Khushi and give her the happily ever after. Hope Arnav find his mother's killer and leave this dark world and live a beautiful life with Khushi. Waiting for the next part😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really hope they can come out of this dark world unharmed and happy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous update. Finally both Arnav and Khushi became one in all sense. Lovely moments both had shared. Hmmm Akash is so by books and rules. Hope Aman and Akash could support Arnav in cleaning the dark world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It’s so romantic and at the same time I’m worrying for them. Hope everything goes according to arnav. I feel that Akash is so negative about everything. It irks me. Beautiful update! Thank you 😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. Arnav very pocessive, romantic and it was a beautiful intense update.arshi are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing update.. one more update please.. and this update isn't listed above in new updates..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Madhu this part link is not visible I just scroll down and saw the new part

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow. This was awesome. Emotions portrayed so beautifully and was such a poignant moment for both of them looking forward to the end of darkness.

    ReplyDelete
  12. He won't leave you ever khushi. He will fight all odds and secure beautiful life for you with him beside you every step of life.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Superb update..
    Finally arshi are one..
    Like the way arnav read khushiand.promised her their happily ever after..
    Hope Akash Aman can help them

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful update ❤️👌 soo finally Arshi r oñe to they consummated to there marriage and had a Romantic First night 😍❤️👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 ... Akash is worried for arnav both r right at there place ... I just wish akash and Aman support arnav for the mission and also the agency also again believe arnav give him one chance .... Khushi really scared and vulnerable🥺 and its nature to feel this and arnav assured her of they safty and they happy ever after 🤩 i hope this happens soon .., post it soon and give some romantic moment of arshi more ...🥰☺️

    ReplyDelete
  15. Khushi should have gone and let him focus on the mission.

    ReplyDelete