Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for My New Boss - Season 3 - Part 7


Arnav’s POV


I don’t like men like Aatish Ghosh who doesn’t leave a chance to flirt with women. The way he reached us and was about to hug Khushi prompted me to pull her to me. Even I fail to understand what made me do that but any other man touching a woman like that, without her permission is not something I can tolerate. What I just realize is that my arm is still at the small back of Khushi as we meet the rest of the people in the party which includes Mitali’s father, the director of the Ghosh Company too. He looks amazingly happy that we could make time for this party. Whilst all are still engaged in the conversation, I feel Khushi’s fingers pushing my palm which has rested on her back. I realize the show is over. Aatish is far away and busy with other women so I don’t need to pretend me and Khushi are together. I take off my palm from her back and she freezes.

“What?” I ask her curiously but she drags my hand and places it on her back again. I really don’t understand what she is upto.

“Take me to the washroom,” she commands.

“What the..” I am about to say more when I feel her skin touching my palm. Okay!! I get it!! Her zip is sliding down, exposing her skin and it needs to be fastened.

“Walk, Mr. Raizada”

“Don’t you dare command me. I know what has to be done and how..” I shout back, and scanning the place real quick, I lead her completely opposite to the washroom.


Note:  Will post this part tomorrow. 

Don't forget to: 

Connect me on Instagram 
Connect me on Twitter

_____________________________________________________________
WINNER of the Contest to Win the Signed Paperback Copy of BACK TO YOU

 Hello Friends, 

Last week of August 2021, I had posted this Contest where I needed at least 10 readers who would read and comment my new released book - BACK TO YOU on Amazon. 

I got more than 10 people interested to participate which I am so glad for. But as informed earlier, there is only one who would receive the Signed Paperback Copy of 'BACK TO YOU.' All of your comments were so good that I was unable to decide who that lucky winner should be. So I did a random toss by writing these names in a chit and picked one.

And the WINNER is "ABARNA S"

CONGRATS ABARNA and your signed paperback copy of my book - BACK TO YOU will soon be at your doorstep. I will contact you on your Instagram to take the further details. 

Friends, do let me know what you think about these kind of contests so I can include a few more in the coming weeks. 

One more request. All those who have read my books, can you please also rate/review them on Amazon? As a writer, its always blissful to see reviews from my readers and I will be glad to read them and know how much you have loved the book. So, if you can please take some of your time to review my books on Amazon, it will be great. Thank You. Amazon Link HERE

______________________________________________________________

10 comments:

  1. Arnav is far better than Aatish Ghosh. He might be egoistic and arrogant but is nice. Arnav will help Khushi with her zip too. Nice Precap😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Starting to like this FF 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't dare to command me __ hehe really , Mr.Raizda let's see how long you can stick on this comment.πŸ˜…

    ReplyDelete
  5. When will you post it has been a day already😒

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please update something... πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž Waiting...!!!

    ReplyDelete