Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

No Updates Today

Couldn't post anything this weekend nor can I update today. Little busy in Personal life.. Will post My New Boss - Season 3 next part on Monday 20th September 2021. 

Thanks for understanding Friends. 

Madhu


Don't forget to: 

Connect me on Instagram 
Connect me on Twitter

One more request. All those who have read my books, can you please also rate/review them on Amazon? As a writer, its always blissful to see reviews from my readers and I will be glad to read them and know how much you have loved the book. So, if you can please take some of your time to review my books on Amazon, it will be great. Thank You. Amazon Link HERE

___________________________________________________________________

Sneak Peek 2 - BACK TO YOU - The Car kiss Scene


SNEAK PEEK 2



Rajveer's POV

We finally get back in the car, and I drive to the hotel. While I am all quiet and nervous, she is entirely the opposite. Ananya’s enthusiasm and her silly blabbering about how she loved rain doesn’t even make me realize when we reach the hotel parking lot and park the vehicle. She isn’t interested in getting down nor me. But we got to change our clothes before we fall sick. She is still tipsy from the alcohol but not like before. Rain has re-energized her senses.


“I just love rain.” Ananya resumes while I patiently listen, showing no urgency to get down the car. “And you know what’s so special about it? The fragrance of the wet soil, the magic lightning, the sounds of the thunder.”


I simply nod. More than her talks, her cute expressions allure me. She’s having no effing clue how hot and bothered I am at the moment seeing her sharing such little secrets with me. I didn’t know she loved rain this much.

“And the best part of it…” she continues. “Hot Jalebis and a heated kiss. That’s how I’d like to end the rainy night with my partner.”


She giggles. Did I hear that right? Heated kiss? I feel like my heart is going to explode. As if she realizes her mistake, she shuts her mouth with her palm and laughs again.


“Ignore that. Slip of tongue.”


She laughs again, but I don’t. Whatever she confronted is burning me so bad that only she could soothe this pain down. Our eyes meet again for longer than usual and when hers gleam with the same desire as in mine, it shoots a pang of need in my already aching body. I stretch my arm for her to hold that she glances at, and then looks back in my eyes as if confirming if I am serious about it. I have never been this sure, never this needy and achy either. If she pulls back this time, I don’t think I can survive; that’s my state.

I’m still juggling with my inner turmoil when she finally places her hand on mine. She’s In. She isn’t stepping back. Neither I. Making sure she really wants this as much as I do, I then pull her to my seat.


Grab Your Amazon Kindle Copy of this eBook HERE

International Readers Can use this link HERE

READ SAMPLE CHAPTERS (1 to 6) HERE

SNEAK PEEK 1 HERE

PDF for Indian Readers HERE (Expiring soon)

6 comments: