Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

Teaser 8 - No One Like You

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

FREE ON AMAZON PRIME READING

Precap: LOVE ME NOT - Chapter 3



Arnav Singh Raizada


The creak of the door opening could practically rouse the entire Raizada mansion from slumber.

"What the hell, Aman," I murmur as quietly as possible as he nudges the main door ajar.

"I didn't mean to," he whispers back. "And don't worry, your sleeping beauty won't stir even if you blast the Dolby stereo next to her. She's passed out, not merely dozed off."

I grit my teeth at his deliberate teasing, stealing a glance at the woman in my arms. My wife. Khushi.

She clings to my shirt, while I cradle her as though she were a fragile doll I must shield from the outside world.

Hari Prakash enters the living room, rubbing his eyes, only for them to widen at the sight of Aman and me returning home late at night, with a woman in my arms. Clearly, he hasn't recognized her.

"What?" I scowl at him. “Biwi hai meri!”

Realizing it's Khushi, he hurriedly retreats back inside. Aman chuckles beside me. Once again, he finds amusement in my situation tonight, as if he’s watching a comical movie.

“One more time you make fun of this, Aman, I—”

"The guest room is over there," he interrupts, pointing to the left, barely containing his laughter.

I roll my eyes. "Guest room? Do you honestly think I would take her there? Halat dekhi hai iss ki?” (Have you seen the condition she is in?)

Aman shifts his gaze between the unconscious Khushi and me.

"What if she wakes up and wanders out without anyone noticing?" I inquire, and he nods in understanding.

"Shall we lock her room, then?"

"Yeah, right, so she can bang on the door from inside and wake up the entire household," I snap.

Damn! This guy is getting on my nerves.

"Then what's the plan?" Aman asks, bewildered.

"Follow me," I command, turning towards the stairs leading to my bedroom upstairs.


Note: Posting this chapter in 2 days. Happy Holi to all my friends here :) Enjoy!! 
__________________________________________________________________________








4 comments:

  1. Wish you and your family a very Happy Holi. Nice Precap. Arnav is damn possessive for Khushi. His dialogue Biwi Hai Meri is just amazing. Aman is such a cutie. Waiting for Khushi's reaction when she will wake up😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehhee yea this Arnav is cute, hot, possessive, alpha too.

      Delete
    2. Is Badtameez removed from the blog accidentally?

      Delete
  2. Happy Holi! Can’t wait for next update to see Khushi’s reaction.

    ReplyDelete