Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Wedlock - Part 43



PREVIOUS PART


Chapter 43


San Francisco

Khushi meets the Jha couple the same day after Arnav flies to Cape Town with her father. Anjali is very excited to meet her because she really wants to know how Khushi decided to stay with Arnav last night.

“Di..” Khushi sighs, hiding her pale mood. “I am fine. I know he had to go.. so.. Its okay”
“Aww…” Anjali gives her a side hug. “I know you are missing him badly”

Khushi caresses Ruhi who is sleeping peacefully in the cradle.





“I am missing him Di.. very much” she confesses.
Anjali notices the ring on Khushi’s finger.
“Never saw this one before” she points out at her finger.

Khushi’s face brightens up as she recollects how he proposed her last night.

“Arnav gave me last night” she bites her inner lip, trying to suppress the blush forming on her face.
Anjali is not very surprised to know that but she is really happy to see how Khushi is reacting to all of this. She had missed seeing her brother and his wife yearning for each other. She wanted that chemistry between them and seems like her wish is getting fulfilled.

“My brother can get a lot romantic than he seems to be. I need details” Anjali pokes her.

Khushi doesn’t hesitate to share the details because by talking about it to Anjali she knows she will feel better.

“The Dinner went well. He asked me to stay with him and I couldn’t deny”
Anjali blushes hard and she can well imagine what Khushi must have gone through when that happened.
“But you didn’t have any pair of extra clothes” Anjali interrupts. “Or is it that you didn’t need one” she tickles Khushi.
“Di.. I wont tell”
“Okay sorry” Anjali stops. “Please continue.
“He bought a night gown for me asking the hotel reception”
Anjali’s jaw drops. Arnav can really surprise anyone by such actions.
“And it is a very pretty one”
“You still have it?”
“Yes. He wants me to keep it” Khushi adds with a shy smile.
“This is interesting” Anjali folds her leg, showing more signs of interest in listening to her talks.
“He proposed me to be his wife forever.. And I accepted”

Khushi cuddles the pillow next to her. Anjali notices how Khushi goes all dreamy while expressing all of this.

“Then?” Anjali asks.
“Then what.. we slept..”
“Don’t lie”
“Di.. I am not lying. We really slept . just slept.. Your brother wants to take one step at a time which is kind of cute”

Anjali chuckles and pinches her cheeks.

“If you both are happy, it makes me happy too”

Khushi nods in excitement

“I am happy Di.. Very happy that I am finally getting what I always yearned for. True Love”

Anjali smiles back at her.

“But” Khushi’s face suddenly becomes pale. “Dad has a bad news for me”
“Bad news?”
“He and Kyle are getting Divorced”
Anjali is stunned to hear that.
“That’s why Arnav got him here so that I can talk to him and try to change his mind but it didn’t work”
“That’s sad” Anjali mutters.
“I am going to speak to Kyle. I don’t want to break up their relationship because of me”
Anjali agrees to that. She gives some hope to Khushi to work out this problem as soon as she can and if it doesn’t give her the results she desires, then not to be upset about it. Some things are better to left with time to heal.

******************

Day 183

Wife, 

I have reached Cape Town. Missing you and your kisses already. 

p.s. Have you talked to Kyle? Your dad told me that the Divorce will be filed officially next week. We have very less time. 

Your Husband, 
Arnav. 

*******************

Husband, 

Thanks for the information. I will call Kyle right away. Will let you know what we speak. Wish me luck. 

p.s. Telling you I am missing you more than the kisses will be a lie. I just told Di about our stay together… She loved the ring and expected more romance. 

Wife. 

**********************

Wife, 

She wants more romance or you want it? Don’t lie. Please. 

p.s. All the very best to you. Your efforts to patch them up is commendable baby. 

Your husband,
Arnav. 

**********************

Husband, 

I want You.. So that includes everything and anything you want to give me.. including Romance. 

Thank you. Now calling Kyle. Bye 

Wife, 
Khushi. 

Kyle is sitting blankly on the couch of her rented apartment. This place has been her so-called home from the last part few months. She is still absorbing the major changes that has gotten into her life when the phone rings. It’s an international number. She doesn’t delay in responding though she is not in a mood to talk to anyone.

“Kyle Gupta here” she answers.
“I am glad you still haven’t stopped using your last name” Khushi replies.

Kyle is shocked to hear Khushi’s voice.
“Why did you call?” she asks. “To mock at me? Or to blame me just like your father did”
“Do you really think I hate you Kyle or is it just your presumption?”

Kyle rubs her forehead..

“Stop talking in codes. Why did you call?”
“I heard about your Divorce from Dad. Not what I expected you both to do”

Kyle lets out a chuckle.
“You expected a lot from us which we didn’t fulfil. Just add one more to that list”
“Kyle” Khushi interrupts. “I know you love dad and he loves you too. You both have done your share of mistakes. Dad accepts it, you don’t. Dad blamed you which he shouldn’t have because he is the one responsible more than you.”
“Why are you repeating all this to me?”
“Because I don’t want you to part ways because of me.”

Kyle is surprised.
“Why?” she asks. “You should be happy that your father is all for yourself now”
Khushi lets out a sarcastic chuckle.
“That’s what your problem is Kyle. Why are you so possessive? Is it wrong if he loves me and you equally? He can have us both and we both can have him, cant we?”

Kyle’s eyes prick with tears. That’s exactly what her redemption period from the past few months taught her. She could have let Shashi care for his daughter but she chose to distance them both so that she can get all of her husband.

“I don’t know” she murmurs. “I don’t know what your point is, Khushi? Why are you doing this for me? You just got the best opportunity to get rid of me forever. Why are you wasting that?”
“Because I want dad to be happy. His happiness lies in both of us. And I can live with that Kyle.. I have no qualms if you continue being his wife and love him”

Kyle is stunned by Khushi’s maturity.

“I tried explaining Dad to take back the Divorce. He won’t until he realizes that you want the same and you at least accept that you have hurt him partially Kyle. It’s no more about ego. This is about survival without a partner.. without love. I don’t want you both to face the loneliness which I suffered. Please fix this before its too late”

Khushi hangs up because she cannot advise Kyle more than this. She has tried her level best. If it works she will be the most happiest daughter.

******************

Day 210

Wife, 

I am getting the Best International Business Tycoon of the year award in Cape Town. 

You are and will always be my Lucky charm. 

Husband. 

***************

Day 211

Husband, 

I just read this and an article about it on the Social media. I am so proud of you. 

When is the Award function? 

Wife.

*****************

Day 212

Wife, 

Date is yet to be scheduled. 

p.s. Shashu Gupta – Kyle Gupta’s Divorce petition is filed. I am sorry baby, we couldn’t stop this. 

Husband 

*************

Day 213

Husband, 

Let me know the date when its scheduled. Can I watch it live on TV? 

Dad told me about the petition and I didn’t know what to say to him. I tried my best, you tried yours and it still didn’t work. I hate it when marriages don’t work. Maybe because we know what a failed marriage means. It changes everything…even the way you look at your own self. I cannot see Dad going through that phase. I wish to be there with him. 

Please be with Dad as much as you can. I don’t want him to be alone in this. 

Wife. 

*************

Wife, 

I will always be there for him. I am going to attend the court session the next week with him. I am hoping to talk to Kyle and your father once again, making them sit together. Lets see if that works. One last chance, what do you say?

Husband 

************

Husband,

Thanks for trying Arnav. It means a lot to me; YOU mean a lot to me. 

Wife 

*************

Day 225 

Wife, 

Attended court with your father. Kyle was not her usual self. She hesitated to talk to your father and me together but I somehow got them on the same table. 

It was awkward. I left them alone for 10 minutes and when I returned, I saw your father holding Kyle’s hand. It is a sign I guess!! I think they will patch up but they didn’t confirm anything so far. 

p.s. Ruhi crawls now, doesn’t she? I liked your video with her.. My two angels playing together in one frame. Perfect. 

Husband. 

**************** 

Day 226 

Husband, 

I too see that sign now. I happened to talk to Dad last night after your email and he sounded more positive than before. We didn’t speak about Kyle but I feel he is rethinking. I hope so. Lets keep our fingers crossed. 

Yes, Ruhi can crawl now. I want a video with you and Ruhi. When can I be that Lucky? 

I have another good news for you. My Project completion date is finalized. 4 more months and I will finish my responsibilities here. I cannot wait to return back to Shantivan. 

p.s. Nani taught me how to make your favorite kheer yesterday. That’s a breaking news, isn’t it? She seems to like me now. But she won’t declare it openly. Grumpy Nani!! 

Wife. 

*************** 

Day 227

Wife, 

Fingers crossed.

We will click a video of you, Ruhi and me when we see each other next time. 

4 more months is still too long. Sigh!!

No comments on Nani’s grumpiness. 

p.s. I am missing you Khushi Singh Raizada. 

Husband. 

**********

Day 228

Husband, 

I am missing you too. 

Next month I have a big celebration at my office. My Client whose villas we renovated is finally being handed over to them for occupancy. I am going to get some heavy incentives and also a certificate of appreciation. But it’s not for public attendance like your award show. 

p.s. when is your award function? 

Wife. 

***********

Day 229

Wife, 

You made me proud. I want you to enjoy your success. You totally deserve it. 
Award function is next month. 
Husband  

**************

Day 250

Khushi informs the date of her Client celebration to Arnav who is little surprised. It falls on the same day when he is going to receive the award. This is a pure coincidence and a good one. They both are going to be accoladed for their hard work on the same day. He is busy at his AR office in Delhi when her email pops up. Looks like she didn’t sleep yet. He opens the email and reads.

Husband, 

Me and Shikha had a long conversation today, about her past breakup and she came up with something very interesting. Want to share this with you too. 

You were the first man in my life, so it is pretty obvious that I will always have a different set of feelings for you. Falling for you is inevitable because you were always in my mind, earlier in negative ways and now totally positive. My views about you changed from bad to good in course of time. But the feelings were always there. I never had to make a choice or judge you with someone else to come up with a strong conclusion why I chose you over other. 

If we had never communicated in this long-distance relationship and I had other men friends, it would be interesting to see if I would still fall for you or not. 

I don’t know if any of this sounds relevant to you or not but I just thought of sharing this. 

Your wife, 
Khushi. 

********************

Wife, 

I regret to inform you that you have pissed me off literally. 

Ask Shikha to keep her thoughts to herself. She is already responsible for our missed kiss last time. I don’t want her to interfere between us again. 

If by sharing these opinions with me, you think we should stop communicating for a while so that you make some good male friends and then judge me if I am still that important to you or not, I think you need a spank from me. Trust me my palms are already twitching. 

The next time I see you, I am going to make you pay for this. I promise. I am that MAD!!! 

Your (angry, agitated, frustrated, annoyed) husband,
Arnav Singh Raizada  

Khushi laughs heartily at his reply. His palms are twitching to spank her? That’s so sexy and even scary considering she cannot imagine him punishing her. She takes a selfie in which she is blowing a kiss at him and then attaches that in the email reply.

Husband, 

Ignore my last email if that annoys you so much. 

A kiss straight from my heart to you.. Hope that soothes your anger down. 

p.s. I am thinking of your punishment and your twitching palms. Will be it scary? 

Wife. 

*****************

Wife, 

It’s hard to ignore such an email for a jealous and obsessive husband like me. 

Your gloss is very tempting in the picture. But I like you without it. 

None of this can save you from punishment. I will make it memorable… don’t be scared. 

Husband.



To be Continued.



NEXT PART



READ WEDLOCK FROM THE START. HERE

44 comments:

  1. Awesome superb excellent amazing luv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super update... the preview kinda scary... ha ha ha... can’t wait for next update

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome want to see them get back together soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is getting more interesting by the day all i want is to read more some times i wish this is complete story so that i can read in one go now waiting for next part makes me go CRAZY Happy Anniversary IPKKND and ARSHI

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't understand Khushi sharing all their intimate moments & Arnav's decision of taking one step at a time towards the progress of their marriage. Both Arnav & Khushi got together for Anjali...to pretend in front of her so that she'll be happy & her pregnancy goes smoothly. She is under the impression that they both are together when she came to India. In that case how come Khushi lets her know that they haven't consummated their marriage yet? It's quite surprising that there is no mention of Anjali knowing the truth after her delivery.

    Initially i thought Khushi might turn up for Arnav's award ceremony & surprise him. That is until her appreciation party date was announced which falls on the same day.

    What happened to Sheesh Mahal property transfer papers? No mention of it again after Khushi received the same from Arnav. And what is Shagufta upto in San Fransisco? Her case is still dangling without proper closure. Is she planning something nasty which will lead to the final showdown as far as she is concerned?

    Hope Kyle has the decency to thank Khushi for her efforts to unite both her & Shashi and also hopefully she told Shashi about Khushi's phone call...that she is not possessive still to let Shashi appreciate his daughter for her care , concern & love for him.

    Looking forward to what unfolds next. Cheers !

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute story enjoy reading it

    ReplyDelete
  7. After a long u r writing sexiee stuff and I m kind of loving this😍

    ReplyDelete
  8. Next part God willing tomorrow
    Please @madhu😍😍😉😉

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome Update. Shashi and Kyle finally reconcile .Arnav is such a tease here.Anjali 's positivity in the story is amazing. She is the one who bought Arshi together. Khushi's character has turned so mature she always proved to be a good daughter though the Gupta couple totally failed.Kyle may be a good wife but she is very self centred. Hope now Kyle notices Khushi 's good qualities. Khushi really tried her level best to patch up the couple. Nani likes Khushi is like the eight wonder of the world.Hope Arshi reunite soon and Khushi be prepared to face the punishment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome update. Is Khushi planning on surprising Arnav at the award function? Her client celebration being on the same day as the function and her mentioning about the huge incentive kind of hinted towards it or maybe its just a mere coincidence.
    Khushi's conversation with Kyle clearly shows how much of maturity she has and hope Kyle has realized that too. She needs to start seeing Khushi in this new light because that will surely help their relation when Kyle and Shashi think through the divorce process.
    4 months more apart is not a short time, is it? But I loved how excited Khushi was to get over with this remaining time and go back to Shantivan.
    Nani teaching Khushi to prepare Arnav's favourite kheer was a welcomed change in her. Hope she also starts accepting Khushi soon, so that they can all stay like a happy family once Arnav and Khushi are together for good.
    Arnav surely needs to stow his twitchy palm its scaring his wife lol

    Also, on this ocassion of the show's anniversary, I want to once again thank you Madhu for keeping the show alive between us with all your lovely stories. Each and every story from you is beautiful and reading about the characters in new story form, character arc, it all helps us relieve the show in its own way. Thank you for coming up with all the wonderful ideas and feeding us with such awesome stories. Hope you come up with more soon.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please tomorrow one more update pleaseeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is getting better day by day. I just love this ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing update, thought that Kushi would give a surprise visiting cape town.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Madhu, just came across a Arshi ss- Swept Memories written by Madhu.
    I don't know if it written by you, if so please repost that again . It is a humble request.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww. Lovely update. Brilliant move. Everyone's happy. So is this coming to en and too? Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome.... update.... a very understanding husband wife.... nce to see Kyle and shashi are patching

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice update. But one thought came to my mind. Arnav is the CEO of his company. So why can't he take a vacation. It's normal to have a vacation. He is working as if he is the employee.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome update it was nice to see that shashi and kyle are kinda patching up after all both of them were wrong. As always love the interaction between khushi and arnav it was cute and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow fantastic update. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  20. Missing Arshi lovely moments ...

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh... i love these two... can i give them a hug....
    loved the update

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am loving it.. ArShi have made the best of this year long separation of theirs.. totally in love with their email exchanges and their meet.. Awesome story.. Thanks Madhu <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome.....Love that Shashi and Kyle decided to stay together no separation. Love the way Khushi handled Kyle with utter maturity. Sometime I feel Kyle is younger than Khushi in maturity. Khushi never tried to separate her father from Kyle whereas Kyle tried all this....adorable emails love them all. Arnav is such tease in his last letters. Waiting for them to meet again.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful update loved it
    Glad that Kyel and Sashi are finally patching up
    Arnav and Khushi's email romance is as usual very cute
    Waiting for next update eagerly

    ReplyDelete
  25. Superb update dear.😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  26. Woww superb i love reading there emails alot 😍😘❤👌 khushi soo maturely talked with kyle and i think shashi gupta has take come decision just waiting to know wat ?? And both r getting there deserved award of the indivudual hardwork on the same day its such a good feeling 😍😘 happy for them and nani taught khushi arnav's fav kheer thats surprizesing 😳😍 and a good change in nani towards khushi 😍 post it asap

    ReplyDelete
  27. Superb update..loved the way arshi tried to spoke to gupta couple n hopefully succeeded...
    Loved the way khushi shares all with anjali..

    Arshi email communication is too good

    ReplyDelete
  28. please update and complete the story "ARSHI SS- SWEPT MEMORIES
    WRITTEN BY- MADHU" if possiblele whan to know more and the end

    ReplyDelete