Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Wedlock - Part 45



PREVIOUS PART


Chapter 45

San Francisco

Day 257

“I will miss you” Khushi hugs Lavanya. She has come to see off her friend at the Airport.
“I know, but if you don’t want to miss me so much then why don’t you come to India instead of going to Cape Town?” Lavanya teases.
“Seeing my Husband there is inevitable” Khushi mutters with a blush on her face.

Lavanya laughs.

“I know.. I hope you both spend a quality time there. And wish ASR from me on getting the award. I will drop him a message though”
“I will. Now go before they deem you not boarding the flight”
“Ah!! I cannot afford to miss this flight either. Dying to see Rohan. He is coming to receive me at the Delhi Airport”
“Lucky you” Khushi pouts. She cannot even expect Arnav to receive her when she lands in Cape Town to surprise him.
“Life has changed so much, don’t you think?” Lavanya asks.
“Indeed. And we are loving this change with our respective partners”
“Bingo.. Now Byeeee” Lavanya drags her bags and waves her hand again towards Khushi before entering the Departure Entry doors.




Though she has decided to go to Cape Town, she cannot make that happen so easily. First, she has to take permission from her Boss and then devise a wonderful plan to escape the eyes of the Spies Arnav has kept around her to ensure her safety. It looks impossible to deceive them but there is only one person who can help her. Aman Mathur!! She is going to call him as soon as she reaches home. She gets back in her car and drives to Jha’s villa where she is currently shifted with Shikha temporarily.

******************

“Aman please” Khushi insists over the call.
“I am sorry Ma’am. Whatever you are asking me to do is unofficial and ASR wont like it” Aman continues denying.
“Aman, I will convince Arnav once I reach him. I cannot catch the flight without his invisible guards knowing about it and informing Arnav. I don’t want that to happen. It has to be a surprise”
“I understand. But your safety comes first and right now considering whatever ASR is dealing with respect to Vicky Chopra, I cannot take that risk of pulling back the guards so that you can fly alone to Cape Town”

Khushi sighs in disappointment.

“Aman… I wish you could help me” she pouts, hoping he would do something about it.

Aman grips his phone sighing in disappointment. He cannot go against his Boss’s commands. But he has also seen his Boss’s relationship with Khushi slowly taking a new side and if this is going to be more fruitful if Khushi attends Arnav’s award function, then he has to do something to make it happen.
“Okay. I have a plan. You will take the guards along with you for safety and I will ensure that they don’t tell ASR you are flying to Cape Town until you actually see him there” he suggests.

It sounds okay to her. That way Arnav’s people will protect her and the surprise she wishes to give Arnav will also be taken care of.

“Cool with me. Thanks Aman” she jumps in joy.
“You are welcome. Have a safe trip Ma’am”
“Thank you. And by the way, am I seeing you at Cape Town too?” She asks.
“Yes. I will be with Boss there and that’s why I fear how he would react if he gets to know I allowed you to come there without his knowledge” Aman replies.

Khushi chuckles.

“I will handle him and ensure you are saved. Happy?”
“Thank you” he mutters.

They talk for a minute more and Khushi tells him she will be using her own money to make the flight bookings. Aman agrees and decides to use the company accounts t pay for the guards’ tickets. After all this is decided, Khushi disconnects the call. She has packing to do and then also inform Di, Jeeju and Nani that she is flying to Cape Town. But she is still intrigued to know what Arnav is doing with Vicky Chopra. Is this handled? She knows how cunning Vicky is and how wicked he can get. After all he is son of a well-known politician. She really hopes while sorting all of this, Arnav doesn’t land in any troubles. She has to find out the status related to this. Hence, she types an email to Arnav.

Husband,

Did you meet Vicky personally? I want the details, please.

When are you flying to Cape Town?

Your (nail-biting) wife,
Khushi

She changes into her night clothes and has dinner with everyone. When Khushi checks back her phone after few hours, she finds his reply.

Wife,

Stop biting your nails. It’s a bad habit.

I am meeting him tomorrow. I don’t think you should be interested in details because that meet isn’t going to be well. He has tried to scare you before and now he tried to reach you for doing the same. I feel he is not alone in this. Someone else is involved who has tipped him your whereabouts. Whoever is helping him, will face the same consequence which he will.

I don’t want to write or talk over call about this any further, it can be tracked, monitored and used against us. So, delete this email after you read.

I am flying to Cape Town in 2 days. I wish to skip going and come to you to see you taking that certificate of appreciation from your Client.

Your husband,
Arnav.

************

Oh No!! He is planning to come here? But what about her surprise then? She cannot let him miss taking such a prestigious award. And what does he intend to do with Vicky? It’s scary. She types back.

Husband,

DON’T SKIP YOUR AWARD FUNCTION.

Your previous email deleted as told. I won’t bite my nails anymore but I am still curious what you going to do. Anyways, I am sure I will coax you to tell me when we meet next time.

Can the helper be Shagufta? What do you think? If it’s her, then this is going to be worse. Two people from our past are trying to ruin our present and future.

Your sighing Wife,
Khushi.

*************

Khushi,

Stop using these two names in the email. We are not using any secure way to communicate. These days anyone can hack into emails. I insist not to talk about this until I sort it completely.

But yes, I think it’s her. Yet to confirm though.

Your statement in CAPS was threatening. Don’t worry, I will attend the award function. I promise. Happy?

Your helpless husband,
Arnav.

***********

Husband,

You always make me happy.

Your pouting wife,
Khushi.

**********************

Day 265

Khushi boards her flight to Cape Town. It took a tremendous effort in the last few days to convince her boss that she has something more urgent to attend on the same day when she is going to receive the certificate. Fortunately, her boss allowed her this leave for 4 days. Anjali was more than happy when she announced her plans to visit Arnav in Cape Town. And for the first time in all these months, Khushi saw a satisfaction in Nani’s eyes too. She wasn’t skeptical at all. Probably, she is seeing the difference now and accepts that her grandson’s happiness lies in his wife and vice versa.

“Ma’am. Please switch off your phones, we are going to take off now” the cabin crew girl informed.
“2 minutes” Khushi mutters shifting in her economy class seat, because that’s what she could afford buying at the end moment. As Aman had requested, both her guards are seated in the same class and she is not even aware who they are and where?

Khushi opens her mailbox and this time she checks Aman’s email instead of Arnav’s. He has given her the address of the Hotel where Arnav is residing at the moment. And Aman has informed the hotel staff about her surprise arrival to meet her husband. She turns off her phone and waits patiently for her trip to end. She cannot wait to see him.

***********************

Cape Town – Hotel

“Jas” Arnav greets his old friend who is here in Cape Town for the same Function. “I didn’t know you will stay in the same hotel”
“Last minute check-in” Jas replies. “So, you alone? Or are we going to be lucky to meet your wife?”
“I wish she was here” Arnav sighs.
“Never mind. See you in the evening today at the function”
“Yup” they shake hands and Arnav makes his way back to his presidential suite. He opens his phone and types a quick email to Khushi.

Wife, 

I miss you. Wish you were here or I was there with you. 

Your Depressed Husband. 
Arnav. 

As soon as he gets out of the elevator on the 18th floor, his phone beeps. She replied? That quick?

Husband,

Intazaar ka fal meetha hota hai. (Fruits of patience is always Sweet)

Wife, 
Khushi. 

No!! That’s just not true. Earlier he was still keeping patience but now it pricks to be apart.

Wife, 

Your words are not helping. I shouldn’t have taken your advice to attend the function. At least we would have been together in San Francisco. 

Your repenting Husband, 
Arnav. 

Once again her reply is spontaneous. How is that possible? Is she awake? It must be early hours of morning there.

Husband,

What should I do to help you then? 

Wife. 

***************

Wife, 

Let me come there. I can take the next flight

Fingers crossed. 

Husband

**************

Husband, 

Or I can come there. 

Wife. 

*************

Wife, 

I wish that too. 

Husband.

How he wishes one of this was possible. He unlocks the door and gets inside the hotel room. As soon as he enters, he hears her sweet voice.

“Your wish just got fulfilled”

Khushi Singh Raizada is standing in the living room, just few meters away from him, in a black robe, freshly showered.

“Am I dreaming?” he asks not very hopeful about it.
“Why don’t you touch me and see?” she playfully asks.
Arnav bites his inner cheek and dropping his phone and file aside on the couch, he strides to her, takes her in arms and kisses her passionately. She is really here. He doesn’t want to think how she made it possible? Why wasn’t he made aware of this by Aman or the spies who take care of her, how she convinced her Boss for leaves or anything else. Right now, all he wants to do is devour his wife, with lots of kisses because they have both being missing those from quite a few times.

To be Continued.



Note: Again a Short update but I am posting the next part of this tomorrow.


NEXT PART 


READ WEDLOCK FROM THE START. HERE



60 comments:

  1. Yayy she made it there and her plan of surprising him is successful. We will see lots of romance now that they are together and i am all for it lol
    The change is Nani is good,maybe she is finally coming in terms of accepting Khushi.
    I wonder what action Arnav took against Vicky. His emails didn't give any good vine but whatever he did is good, its better to take care if the threat right away with a harsh action than letting it loom. I am sure Shagufta is somehow related to this. Lets see how ASR finds out about it and handles his ex bestfriend.
    Looking forward for tomorrow's update and hoping its a looong one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to a romantic update tomorrow !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely update.. the way they are putting efforts and conveying each other how important they are now to each other is fantabulous😍😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww....I can't tell u Madhu what an amazing update it is.. I was having goosebumps which kept on increasing all through the update & the last part literally took my breath away... I so so loved their desperation & then his reaction on seeing Khushi ❤️❤️ & their kiss.. Haayyeee... Just loved it... Can't wait for tomorrow to read their further romance ❤️❤️

    Thank u for this beautiful update Madhu ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwwww.. sooo romantic... loved it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please give precap of wedlock for 2moro

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Update. Khushi's plan to surprise Arnav is finally successful. Arnav is such a good husband for whom Khushi 's safety comes first and his concern and possessive nature is appreciable.Khushi also feels the same for Arnav. Now that Shagufta must be involved with Vicky but Arnav will surely deal with the 2 devils in his ASR way . Nani had also accepted Khushi which looked impossible at the beginning. Waiting for the next part which will be more interesting and the mighty ASR is threatened by Khushi.Hope Shagufta and Vicky 's chapter in Arshi life ends soon and both deserve punishment for ruining Arshi's life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that was a fabulous update. Finally Khushi is there with her husband. Oh waiting curiously for next part.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please post the next part soon ....
    Its amazing .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome superb excellent amazing luv it

    ReplyDelete
  11. U know what Nathi u are more devious😉😜 than asr who just gave candy to a kid and when they started relishing it u snatched it from them that snot fair u stop so abruptly that I was shocked bcoz I was so into reading the surprised plans and their romance that I never new when it stopped me from scrolling down and see continue 😔but than thanks the update was such exciting .will wait for an early update tommorow

    ReplyDelete
  12. Madhu ur safe because ur giving us a updated 2ro or i would have killed u by now. 😤👺👹😡He he

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous amazing lovely update madhu

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow so Romantic......khushi's plan to surprise him was successful....can't wait to read more

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous update.... Finally Khushi is there with Arnav in Cape Town

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great. She reached Cape Town and yes successfully given the surprise. Loved her gesture.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is really not fair madhu, whenever we are getting he loves me not update,you are updating the previous update fictions.This is too much

    ReplyDelete
  19. Finally Khushi reached safely and they didn't cross each other.

    Waiting for a romantic update

    Arnav is right they shouldn't be discussing about the situation on email or call.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I sent this part to my husband and ask if he like a surprise like this ha ha i am waiting for his reply.

    Husband,

    Or I can come there.

    Wife.

    *************

    Wife,

    I wish that too.

    Husband.

    How he wishes one of this was possible. He unlocks the door and gets inside the hotel room. As soon as he enters, he hears her sweet voice.

    “Your wish just got fulfilled”

    Khushi Singh Raizada is standing in the living room, just few meters away from him, in a black robe, freshly showered.

    “Am I dreaming?” he asks not very hopeful about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U should have sent the last part as well.. I m sure u must have got an immediate reply dear ❤️

      Delete
    2. Hahaha good idea u also think like Madhu

      Delete
    3. No husband can ever deny that kind of surprise idea from his wife. lol

      Delete
    4. Tnx for the tips ur giving on every update Madhu ur romantic i dias are useful for us also🙈

      Delete
  21. Phew she made it there! Couldn't believe I had butterflies when I was reading the travel part throughout! Damn! Was so happy when I read he sees her. Thank you for not having a twist there. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Finally the surprise was awesome without any hassles... wonderful update

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute … happy that u r going to post again tomorrow!!! Why not he loves me not also as that update was short too pleassssssssse

    ReplyDelete
  25. Please madhu next part. Should be longer. And don’t leave us hanging ❤️❤️❤️
    Make it passionate 😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome please update next part soon
    I loved this fiction

    ReplyDelete
  27. Finally Khushi did surprised her husband.. loved the update..

    ReplyDelete
  28. awesome update. after reading this part I reread this part.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank god Khushi reached without any trouble. Now both can face that guy and whoever supporting him! Nd Arnav's reaction worth million dollar. So happy for them. Lovely update

    ReplyDelete
  30. wow... that was quite a surprise... loved the update... Aman actually risked his life... hope khushi will save him from her husband..

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful update loved it
    Loved the way Khushi convinced Aman to let her visit be surprise for Arnav
    So finally Khushi is able to surprise Arnav by her visit
    Let's see what new adventures they both are going to do in this meeting

    ReplyDelete
  32. Awesome amazing... beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  33. She made it and her Husband is happy but more he need

    ReplyDelete
  34. Very happy, that she landed to Arnav's arm safely.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Madhu please update the precap F r next chapter of wedlock..

    ReplyDelete
  36. Very happy.i got goosebumps .Fab part pls give precap

    ReplyDelete
  37. I was enjoying the chapter and it soon ended, and u left us yearning for more. I guess the kiss is not gonna end with just the kiss, hehehe. N ya happy about Nani melting now. Then I too guessed shagufta to be planning something, oh God! Can't wait for more

    ReplyDelete
  38. Superb update.
    Loved the way khushi planned the trip n aman helped her


    Finally arshi met

    ReplyDelete
  39. She is a good wife. She sacrificed her award function and came for arnav. That's an amazing change in her.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Awesome update loved it 😍😍

    ReplyDelete