Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Wedlock - Part 50




PREVIOUS PART

Chapter 50

Cape Town 

“You look different” he runs his gaze over her gorgeous face in the mirror. She is standing there from past few minutes, looking at the Mangalsutra (the marital chain) she is wearing in her neck.
“I feel different” she flashes a big smile and then bites her lower lip.
“The feeling is mutual. I feel different too” He replies giving her a hug from behind, both looking at each other in the mirror.

“I always wondered what it would feel to wear this” she continues talking, holding the chain in her fingers. “Remember when Di wanted me to wear this in Shantivan?”
He nods, brushing his chin on her shoulder blade.
“You had denied wearing it. And I was seriously hurt”
“I know” she pouts. “This is not a mere chain Arnav. It’s a responsibility and I was running away from it because I didn’t think we made any connection”



Arnav frowns.
“You know what clicked that connection between us?” she asks him but he allows her to tell instead of doing the guessing. “Our email chats”
He agrees. If they hadn’t been in touch during this separation period, things wouldn’t have moved so quickly between them.
“And looks like we will have to continue with the email chats for a week more until I settle down with you there” he murmurs.
“We should upgrade” she mutters.  “We can message.. a voice message or a video call daily would be great”
“Hmm. I was thinking on those lines. But they won’t have the charm of emails” he complains.
“Okay.. lets use all the modes of communication then.. Whatever is perfect for that situation. What do you think?” she asks.
“Perfect” he kisses her cheek and then turns her around. “Do you really wish to see Cape Town?”
“Don’t you?” she snaps. “Okay, what do you prefer doing then Mr. Raizada”

Arnav gives her a lopsided smile and pulls her closer.

“Now that you asked, why don’t I show you what I want?” his tone gets super husky as he drops her back to their bed, earning back a series of giggles from her before he joins her.

*****************

Few hours Later

“Arnav please stop ignoring that topic” Khushi snaps at her husband who is lying on the bed, looking extremely handsome shirtless.
“You are leaving back tomorrow. We being together making love is important than any other topics in the world” he spats.

However right he sounds, she denies accepting it. She moves closer to him, sitting in front of him, with her knees folded.
“Please baby, this will mess my mind otherwise. What was Vicky doing in San Francisco? What did you do with him? I need to know..”

Arnav rolls his eyes and decides not to trouble her more for answers. He raises his body and leans his back on the headboard.
“Okay. You want to talk on this, we will. But promise me you wont freak out”
Khushi’s jaw drops.

“Is there anything to freak out?” she mumbles nervously.
“Depends” he sighs. “On how you take it. For me, its all over.. he is finished. And so are his intentions but.. I know you will not let it go that easily”
“Wait” she interrupts. “Don’t beat around the bush. Tell me clearly what happened?”

Arnav takes a minute to absorb he is really letting her know all of this.

“Vicky was the same guy who used to bully you in class?”

Khushi nods.
“Yes”

He notices her eyes which suddenly blink hard as if she is trying to shut off those old memories from her mind.
“Mind telling me about it?” he asks softly.
Khushi swallows hard. Arnav holds her hand.
“I know you had told me once about your rare nightmares. But you never actually told me the guy’s name or what exactly he did to make you so scare”
“That’s because I didn’t deem it necessary for you to know then. I had no trust in you that letting you know would make any difference to me Arnav” she snaps.
“You think like that even now?”
“No” she denies. “It’s just that the memories are bitter and I wonder how you will take it all”

Arnav sighs deep and takes her close to his body.
“We have come a long way Khushi to avoid judging each other again over such incidents, don’t we?” he asks.

She grips him tight.
“I was in college and Vicky was my senior. He always ragged the innocent girls and no one did anything about it. When he tried to harass one of my friend, I couldn’t stay quiet. I slapped him hard in front of the college. The matter went to the top. When I explained the Principal with my friends and few other students who had faced his harassment as a proof, he suspended Vicky for a week from the college and also warned him to stop his nasty ways. How do you think he would take it after that?”

Arnav nods. He knows what would have happened.

“When he came back after a week, he seemed to have sobered down and even though I never came in contact with him again, I was still not very sure about his behavior. He was plainly hiding his anger towards me and I could sense it even though we never communicated. It was the final day of our college then, we had a party”

Khushi pauses feeling breathless. Arnav caresses her back.

“It’s okay if you want to stop it here” he mumbles.

She denies.

“I am stronger than this” she says meeting his eyes. “I want to share”
Arnav keeps gazing in her eyes, not leaving her hand even for a second.
“Vicky spiked my drink and then he bullied me.. tried to rag me like he used to do earlier in college”

Arnv fists his other hand.

“What did he ask you to do?” he asks clenching his jaw.
“Strip” she mutters with a cry.

That’s it. Arnav punched his hand hard on the table aside.

“I am going to kill him for this” he growls in anger. But then he knows she needs him to give her strength and stand by her side which he will. He takes her in his arms and she cries softly on his chest. He keeps rubbing her back. “It’s fine.. I am sorry I wasn’t there for you that time, Khushi. Wish I was”

She raises her head and he wipes her tears.

“You couldn’t do anything then Arnav. We didn’t even know each other that time” she exclaims.
“Still!! I should have known all of this before. I would have shown that man his place today. He would have repented for his actions for his whole life”
Khushi is glad he is showing so much concern for her. She keeps hugging him again and this time tighter.

After a minute, she starts confronting again. This time her voice doesn’t shiver.

“Lavanya came there at the right time and she … she saved me from Vicky.”
Arnav shuts his eyes. He couldn’t have thanked Lavanya more for this.
“Didn’t you tell this to your father?” he asks.
“he wasn’t in town and sharing it with Kyle was not an option. I didn’t tell anyone. Just Lavanya knows it and now you”

Arnav swallows hard.

“So, at times when my day goes bad, when I am disturbed, this same scene keeps flashing in my mind and I get nightmares. But eventually this has stopped. Because I am not lonely anymore. I have you..”

Arnav kisses her forehead.

“And I will be there for you until my last breath” he promises.
“Don’t!!” she snaps. “Don’t talk about death when our life have just begun”

He nods. Khushi takes a minute to regain her lost strength.

“Now you tell me what happened in San Francisco? Who was following me? Was it Vicky again?”
“Not Vicky, but his men. When my guards caught one of them, they confessed that it was Vicky who sent them here to follow you and get your details.”
“Why would he do that now? It’s been so many years since that incident and I didn’t even complain to anyone about his deeds again. Then why would he trace me?”
“Men like him don’t need reasons to play dirty Khushi” he replies. “I talked to his father, who happens to be a politician now. Vicky’s current location is yet to be traced but his father has assured me this will stop. And if it doesn’t, he knows I will not let him win the next election”

Though Khushi feels scared that Vicky is not traced yet and could be anywhere, she is still surprised by what Arnav can do with Vicky’s father’s political career. She now understands why Arnav asked her not to mention Vicky’s names in the emails and warned her that their communications can get hacked which he said he would be taking care of later. As Vicky’s father is a politician, and if he wants to save his son from any legal matters, he would ensure there are no proofs. Arnav is really intelligent enough to pick all of this up and cover it for them. But something else strikes her mind too and she looks back at him questioningly.
“Is this why you are planning to shift with me in San Francisco for the next 3 months?”

Arnav smirks and strokes her cheek with his thumb. She guessed it right. He cannot rely only on his guards to keep her safe. He wants to be there for her and ensure she is out of any danger.

“This is one of the reasons why I am shifting; the primary aim is to please my wife with all the love and attention she has always wished from me”

Khushi is impressed by his intentions and cupping his cheeks she kisses him hard. Arnav rolls her on the bed with him. When they break the kiss, she has few more queries to ask.
“Where does Shagufta fit in all this?” she asks.
“I don’t know. It’s just a vague feeling that she might be involved. I told you she has no business reasons to be seen in San Francisco. So, what if she has joined hands with Vicky? I am yet to get a confirmation on that” he replies.
“Do they even have any connection of that sort to work together against us?”
“Yes” he sighs. “Shagufta’s father has been a good friend of Vicky’s dad. That triggered me to keep an eye on Shagufta as well. They might be together in this”
Khushi pouts.

“What a situation. Two people from our pasts are trying to ruin our present and future”
“I won’t let that happen” he pulls her closer.
“I know you won’t” she smiles and kisses him again with full of passion.

********************

Few Hours later

Arnav takes Khushi out to show the city. They have hardly any time to do this as she has to fly back with Anjali the next day and resume work. He wants to make every single second they spend together, count. They are in a jewelry store where he buys a diamond bracelet for Khushi.

“That’s for my beautiful wife” Arnav hooks the bracelet on her wrist. She admires it lovingly and then slides her arms around his neck.
“What should I gift you?” she murmurs close to his lips, her eyes gazing all of his face.
Arnav holds her waist, their eye lock intensifying. He whispers something in her ears to which she pushes him away, blushing hard.
“Never” she holds her smile.
“Excuse me!! I am not asking, that’s a command”
“I will think about it..” she replies taking out the wallet from pant. “I will settle the bill”

She walks to the bill counter while he simply follows her like a love sick puppy. Even a minute separation from her is unbearable. Wonder how he will manage to stay without her for next 10 days?

******************

Night 

The Guptas, Jhas and Raizadas are having their dinner together again. Tomorrow they will disperse back to their respective homes and wont be able to enjoy each other’s company.

“The dinner is superb. I have never felt so full in the last few years” Kyle mutters with a smile.
“Khushi has hardly eaten anything” Anjali interrupts seeing Khushi’s plate. Arnav turns to his wife and fakes the same surprise.
“You okay sweetheart?” his tone is teasing.
“I am good, thank you” she mutters to him and turns back to the family. “I am not very hungry for now Di.  I will drink something at night before sleeping”
“Do that, we have to travel back tomorrow”

Khushi nods and continues finishing her salad. Whilst everyone else continue conversing, Arnav leans towards his wife.

“That means my wife is really putting a dance show for me tonight?” he asks.

Khushi bites the inside of her cheek and meets his eyes. This is what he had asked her to do as a return gift for him. He wants her to put a private sexy dance show only for him in their room and she has somehow obliged to his wishes. That’s the least she can do before going back. And it will also keep her husband on the edge to come back to her the soonest.
“I don’t have appropriate dress for the show” she replies. “But… I will manage” she bites her lower lip and Arnav feels his entire body shuddering already.


To be Continued.

READ WEDLOCK FROM THE START. HERE


37 comments:

  1. No words to describe,...an incredible update

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice
    looks like Vicky will be entering to the scenes very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely it feels like more is yet to come

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing update ....
    I'm a little worried for khushi's safety but still I know Arnav will protect her with his life .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome superb excellent amazing luv it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Update.So Vicky and Shagufta have a connection. This Vicky seems dangerous but Arnav will take care of him. Poor Khushi faced so much but couldn't even share it with her dad. That incident have left a deep impact on her. Loved the way Arnav comforted her. Now Vicky and Shagufta will face ASR. The email communication really bought them closer. Khushi also understand the value of relationship now. Waiting for the next part.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome update.😍😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vicky sounds like a dangerous man. I wonder what are his intentions behind coming back after all these years. It gotta do something with Shagufta or else I really dont see any reasons for him to go after Khushi again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome and private dance bhi wah eagerly waiting

    ReplyDelete
  10. asr will see to vicy shgufta pair now.
    SExy private dance wow

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful update ❤️ can't wait for next part.. I remember khushi s Namak ishq dance.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So the danger is still lurking around. It's clear that Shagufta has joined hands with Vicky that's why she must be following Khushi in San Fransisco to keep an eye on her movements. Now that Arnav is aware of what Vicky had done to Khushi in the past, i'm sure he will teach him an appropriate lesson for life, along with putting an end to Shagufta's obsession for him. Can't wait to see how he tackles the issue.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vicky's chapter is not over completely. However they will face it together now. I'm glad that they are going to stay together. Nice update!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Incredible chapter. Vicky seems to be dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really don't want that Vicky to come back

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW...that’s the only way I can describe this chapter...

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely update... poor khushi...
    i am sure arnav will be properly treating Vicky... if that evil lady is also with him...oh.. thats the end of her too...
    same time .. i am scared also...but putting my trust in arnav..

    waiting for the next update

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very happy for them … hope Vicky or anyone don’t harm them now

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh god! The two jerks are back! So they won't let Arshi live in peace. Hmm! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  20. Waiting for Khushi’s dance .. I want shphugta to see Khushi With Arnav and I want Khushi to put her in her space .Awesome Story

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful update loved it
    So looks like Vicky is going to enter in their life sooner
    Hope it won't happen before Arnav sift there with Khushi
    Waiting for next update eagerly

    ReplyDelete
  22. Superb Awesome update 😍😘💖

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is the main reason I so hate the idea of khushi and shashi, Kyle reunion, his daughter was going through mental trauma and he is blissfully unaware of it and she is suffering from nightmares of that bitter night and he doesn't had any clue of it he doesn't deserve forgiveness from khushi

    ReplyDelete