Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Wedlock - Part 51




PREVIOUS PART

Chapter 51


Cape Town 

Khushi wakes up in the morning, feeling exhausted again but once she sees her husband is sprawled next to her on the bed, she feels refreshed and energized. What does he do to her to make her feel that way? That chiseled body and ruffled hair make him all the more admirable. She recollects the flashes of their previous night. She has danced before in parties, clubs, pubs, birthdays but what she did last night was nothing she had done so far. It was no less than putting up a sexy show just for her beloved husband. And he thoroughly enjoyed it, she could see that in his actions followed by her dance.

Arnav stretches his arm on her side of bed and when he doesn’t find her, he opens his eyes wide.

“Hey.” She mumbles. “Good morning husband”




She gives her a grumpy stare and then pulls back on him.
“It’s not morning yet” he murmurs in her ears huskily. “Where did you learn that dance?” he asks.
Khushi lets out a shy chuckle.
“Movies.. I watched a lot of them with Shikha”

Arnav opens his eyes and grins at her.
“Dirty movies?”
“No… Not all”
“Hmm” he kisses her forehead and then pulls her closer again.
“I don’t mind you watching more if you put such a show for me every night”

Khushi giggles.

“You should come soon there” she pleads.
“I will. I don’t have that willpower to stay away from you either”
She smiles.
“Where will we stay?” she questions him.
“I have a place decided. You need to go check it out if you like once you reach San Francisco”
“Ohh. That’s good. I don’t want us to disturb Di’s private life”
“And I don’t want anyone else to disturb us” he rubs his palm on her lower back.
“I will miss this” she bites her lip.
“Let me show you what I will miss”
He rolls her on the other side and hovers on top of his wife. Time flies as they make love to each other again.

*********************

Afternoon 

Khushi hugs her father. It’s time to leave back and she is going to have these memories of her re-marriage forever.

“Will miss you Dad”
“I will miss you too baby.. Now give me a bear hug like you did before”
Khushi grips him tight, putting all her load on Shashi who cuddles her with even more powerful warmth. This is how she used to hug her father when she was young. He was her role model after all and he still is. Mistakes happen but the person who realizes it and amends it comes out as a winner in life.

She pulls back from the hug and then concentrates on Kyle who is waiting to share how much she enjoyed coming here.

“Take care of yourself Khushi” Kyle touches her cheek. “And don’t worry, I will get your father plan a trip to US soon. And then we will have such a gala time again”
“Yea.. I will like that too”

Kyle is unsure if she has to hug Khushi and even if she did will she like it. Khushi reads her mind and gives her a quick hug.

“Don’t think too much. We are good now, aren’t we?” Khushi whispers in Kyle’s ears who lets out a chuckle and completes the hug.
“Yes. We are good”

Arnav comes to the lobby with his Sister’s family. He is holding Ruhi in arms. She is for a change awake and gripped his shirt tight.
“The Plane is ready, Sir” Aman intervenes them.
“Yes, we will start in few minutes”

Khushi comes back to her husband. She admires his face without speaking anything yet. His face, his presence has started luring her in uncountable ways. How is she going to stay apart for 10 long days and 10 darker nights?
“I am missing you already” she lets out a soft cry. He stares down at her, swallowing the ache formed in his throat and then palms her cheek.
“Don’t cry”
“I am not” she wipes her tears and passes him a quick smile. He kisses Ruhi.
“Look after your silly Aunt for me, Ruhi. Will you?” he talks to the toddler. Khushi chuckles.
“I look after her not vice versa” she comments.
Anjali joins them and takes Ruhi from his arms. Ruhi lets out a cry for being separated from her Uncle.

“Ruhi… lets give your uncle and aunt some time to hug each other” Anjali says hopping Ruhi in her arms and takes her away. They all head for the Car which is waiting to take them to the Airport. Arnav and Khushi stay in the lobby, holding each other in arms.
“I have doubled your security, Khushi. Earlier my guards didn’t even make you realize they are around but now, they will be. I don’t want to take any risks.”
“I will be fine” she relaxes him. He has taken Vicky very seriously, now that he knows what happened in the past and what that man is capable of.
“I will join you in 8 – 9 days. Keep texting me, emailing, calling, video calling, anything that’s suitable to you and we will stay in touch. Okay?”
“Yes Sir” she teases. “And… one last thing” he continues. “Don’t ever cry missing me”

She pouts.
“That’s not in my hands”
“It is” he raises her chin and kisses her full lips. She holds on to him, wanting this moment to last forever.

******************

San Francisco 

 “Oh my God.. You look so different and sexy as hell” Shikha compliments Khushi.

It’s late night. They landed by evening and now back to their respective homes. Khushi and Shikha are staying in their Office accommodation but this time with tight security. There are private guards securing this place outside.

“Yea. I look exhausted too”
“Oh you should. I can understand what the last 2 days might have been for you.”
“Wish you had come Shikha”
“I wanted to. But you weren’t here and there had to be someone handling our Client. So I had to stay back”

Khushi pouts.

“But I have a gift for your re-marriage. Hold on”

Shikha rushes in her bedroom and comes out with a box.
“Whats that?”
“Open and see yourself”

Khushi opens the box and finds a red lingerie inside. She blushes seeing how skinny it is and so perfect to wear to seduce her husband when he comes here.

“That’s… incredible” she mouths at her friend who boosts herself for the choice.
“Yea.. I recall you telling me his favourite color is red. So, I got that for you. Give him hard time in this”
Khushi nods giggling.
“I will”

The girls chat for some more time, especially on the reasons why there is so much heavy security outside and also how things will change when Arnav shifts here. Shikha knows Khushi will have to move out from this accommodation to spend some good time with her husband at his chosen place which will be their temporary homes until her assignment finishes here. She has no problem to that.

“Why don’t you join us there? It will be a big house. You can have your privacy too and we will have ours” Khushi offers.
“No.. I don’t want to disturb you guys and don’t worry about me. I will arrange someone else to stay with me” she gives her a charming smile.
“You sure?”
“I am baby… You just relax and dream of the time when your husband will be here. You got some good days coming in your way”
Khushi smiles happily.
“I can see that and can’t wait to live those days Shikha”
“I know” Shikha gives her a side hug.
“Wake up seeing the man you love beside you, cook for him, arrange his stuff orderly, wait for him to come back from work, have dinner together.. talk to him how the day was.. discuss any issues.. to have his shoulder to lean on… to cry.. to laugh.. I have always wanted this..”

Shikha gets emotional hearing all that.

“You deserve all of this and I am so glad your man will leave no stone unturned to give you everything you always dreamed for”

Khushi gives a proud smile. Yea.. she knows that too.

*****************

The next day Khushi collects the certificate of appreciation from her office which she missed collecting before. Her colleagues and Client congratulate her for the little wedding ceremony she had in San Francisco. Some of them didn’t even knew she is Arnav Singh Raizada’s wife. Now when they do, they feel proud of her achievements despite she had all reasons to stay passive and be a housewife.

She shares those selfies with her team holding the certificate in hand, to Arnav through social chat app. He replies back almost instantly.

‘Proud to be your husband’

His little phrases like that are enough to keep her motivated and boosted to work further and achieve things she always desired to someday.

*******************

Khushi spends the evening in Anjali’s house as Shikha is working till late and there is no one at her apartment. She assists Anjali in winding up the kitchen chores.

“Khushi, you should go take some rest now. The whole day you work at office and then come here to assist me in the evening. I am capable to do all of this myself.”
“I know you are Di. But I like to help”

Anjali smiles.
“Fine.. Now have this milk” she holds Khushi’s hand and they sit on the two small chairs in the kitchen.
“Di.. you never stop caring about others and you want them to not care for you. How fair is that?”
“I am elder. I have that right to look after you and Chotte”
Khushi pouts and then grips Anjali’s hand over the small table.
“I always thought we had a soul-deep connection Di. You have given me an unimaginable strength and support to stand on my own feet. Even before Arnav recognized I had that spirit in me. So, whatever I am today is all because you were there with me. Thank you so much”

Anjali places her hand on Khushi’s and taps it.

“For a girl who felt almost like an Orphan a year ago, you gave her a whole big family today. This could never be possible without you Di”
“I will take that credit, don’t worry. But I just set the spark, you and Arnav ignited it into a flame. And that was totally because you both put efforts in each other”

Khushi suddenly recollects they have never told Anjali that they started all this at the first place for her.. It was a deal.. A plain deal to stay with Arnav Singh Raizada for 3 months so that they could pretend to her that they are trying to work on their marriage. Anjali reads her expressions and decides to sort Khushi’s this guilt too.

“I knew it..” she mutters. Khushi’s chain of thoughts break as she meets Anjali’s eyes again. “I knew you and Chotte were doing this only for me.”

Khushi doesn’t understand.

“What do you mean?” she tries to clarify. “I mean.. yes… Arnav told me it was you who wanted us to work on the marriage and then we thought why not.. so..”
“Khushi” Anjali intervenes. “Stop dragging this lie. I am saying, I knew you had a deal between each other to pretend you were working on the relationship. And once I was gone back from Shantivan, you were supposed to part ways”

Khushi’s jaw drops. She knew it? How? When did this happen?



To be Continued.


NEXT PART


READ WEDLOCK FROM THE START. HERE




36 comments:

  1. Romantic and super update, anjali knew but who told her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woowwww.....wondrfl update❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.. so everything is cleared now ? Hope Arnav come to Khushi soon and get to read some more romantic moments..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful update Madhu..

    Love to read so much in love Arshi & their romantic moments ��

    I guess nani must have told Anjali about Arshi's initial contract..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Update. Anjali knew about the deal between Arshi but how ? Anjali and Khushi's relationship is the best part of the story. Loved how Khushi let her inner feelings out. Arnav tighten Khushi's security as expected. Khushi's emotional moments with her dad was too good. Kyle and Khushi are also cordial with each other. Waiting for Arshi romance after Arnav is back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome superb excellent amazing luv

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice update.
    Anjali knows? Who told her? Nani? Or did Arnav tell her himself? Or maybe she overheard them during one of the many arguments they had.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice update so even Annalise was aware of deal between arshi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing.. Anjali knew it.. waiting to know how? loved reading this awesome updates.. Thanks Madhu

    ReplyDelete
  10. It must be Aman who has kept Anjali informed of what's happening with Arnav & Khushi. Though he is loyal to Arnav, but Anjali must've taken him into confidence to keep updating her of the happenings. Since Aman is the one who trained Khushi before she came to live in Shantivan...and also right hand man of ASR, he is aware of everything and since he is doing it for a good reason, he must've agreed to keep Anjali in the loop. Moreover she is ASR's dear sister so he couldn't have refused her orders .

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think Shagufta would have told her to break Arshi relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Obviously she's an ASR too! Like she won't make it out! But, all's falling to places now. Let's hope The stalking issue does too. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh that's so superb update. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Update was so romantic. Hope arnav will go there in the next update or the following. And I knew from the beginning that Anjali knew that secret deal. That's good. I think that's why she made a plan to bring them together n her plan worked.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome update. Loved it. Finally they are happy and very much in love.
    And y this security again. Hope there won't be any problems from Vicky or Shagufta again. Waiting for Arnav to reach there soon.
    And Anjali knows about their deal. I thought so. But don't know since when???
    I think she knew before reaching santhivan.
    Anyways happy that it helped them a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loved the update.. But i have this feeling that something big is gone happened..waiting fir the next part

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's masterstroke by anjali

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful update....how come Anjali knew this deal thing??

    ReplyDelete
  19. Superb update 😍 soo arnav have said anjali abt they deal on living together wen she came to india what to know what was her reaction wen arnav said her the truth abt there relationship before 😰... Post soon

    ReplyDelete
  20. Superb update...

    Arshi are irrevocably in love with each other..
    Wow once arnav comes they are shifting yo his place nice

    Loved anjali khushi bonding

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anjali is smart enough to know their deal. I am impressed with Anjali. Lovely update.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful update loved it
    Anjali is really start to know her brother and his deals
    Waiting for next update eagerly to kNow how she come to know acjectly

    ReplyDelete