Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Wedlock - Part 52




PREVIOUS PART


Chapter 52


“You knew it? Since when?” Khushi asks Anjali who just revealed she knew about Arnav-Khushi deal of temporary staying together for her sake.

“When you and Arnav had been to Cape Town for a weekend”



It confuses Khushi. If she and Arnav had been out, there is no chance Anjali can hear them argue and the possibility of she overhearing their talks is also nil.



“How… how is that possible Di?” she queries. “How did you know?”



Anjali recalls that moment.



“It was the second day after you left for Cape Town. Nani had to go for Satsang and hence Shyam decided to drop her and come back soon. I was alone. Shagufta came to see me here”



Khushi fists her fingers. Shagufta? She told Anjali?



“Shagufta?” Khushi snaps.

“She had a motive to come home that night. To reveal me the truth of your relation. She knew you both were out of country and she turned this opportunity in her favor”

Khushi’s jaw drops. Anjali was pregnant that time.

“Initially, when she told me I didn’t believe her but then she showed me the proofs, your mother’s will which mentioned about Sheesh Mahal and everything cleared to me. I realized Arnav married you for getting back the Palace and you agreed only because he was doing a Joint Venture with your father, growing the name of Gupta industries. It shocked me. If the marriage itself was for monetary benefits, how would I expect you two to reconcile and give another chance to it? Both of you disappointed me for taking such a sacred bond so immaturely. After Shagufta left, I cried my heart out Khushi, I was so depressed”



Tears prick Anjali’s eyes again. Khushi is clueless how to react.



“My health worsened that night and when Shyam came back, he took me to the hospital”



Khushi shuts her mouth with the palm. She recollects this incident now. She was in Cape Town and she had dialed to talk to Anjali but Shyam told her she was in the Hospital as she felt an immense pain in the stomach.



“Oh My God, Di. You suffered that night because of us?” she cries. “We put your life in danger. I… I am feeling so guilty”



Anjali doesn’t say a word. It really has upset her. Only she knows how much patience it required to handle that kind of truth. Khushi composes herself. She cannot let Anjali be in this dilemma forever.



“Whatever Shagufta told you is half the truth Di. Don’t believe it. I know Arnav wanted to gain Sheesh Mahal, but this is not the only reason he married me. We had met each other in Cape Town before marriage. Though I was drunk to recognize him or recollect that incident, he was attracted to me. He had felt a connection which is why he tried to find my details thereon. Sheesh Mahal was a secondary reason he chose me. Otherwise why would he never claim that property even after a year?”



Anjali tries to grasp Khushi’s explanation. She knows her brother. His actions can mislead but he is good at heart.



“And yes, we made a deal to pretend we are working on the relationship but during that course, Arnav told me he really will try. It was me who denied. Arnav had hidden the Sheesh Mahal matter from me and when I got to know it just a day prior to me leaving for San Francisco, I confronted him. I denied giving any chances to this marriage. That was supposed to be the end for our relationship but it didn’t. When I realized he has understood his mistake and feels broken, I tried to be in touch with him and boost him to be normal again. Things took a major turn since then. Our email communications helped us to understand each other better, to know what we lacked within us and in our marriage. Initially, I thought I was the one supporting him morally to stay without me, but he fulfilled every responsibility which a husband should for his wife and it made me fall for him Di. It took us 8 months to decide we want this to work. And now everyone knows we cannot stay without each other. We have progressed all this far without letting you know the reality because we didn’t want to hurt you Di, especially during your pregnancy. We didn’t want to take chances upon you”



Anjali wipes her tears. Every word Khushi utters is true, she knows.



“It’s over now,” Anjali smiles. “I am glad you both have progressed and now love each other so much.”



Khushi hugs her. Even though she is glad there are no more secrets between them and Anjali, she doesn’t want to support what Shagufta did. That woman has crossed her limit and she deserves to pay a price for it. Letting Arnav know about it can mess up. He is already working hard to shift here with his wife. And he loves Anjali so much. If he gets to know Shagufta risked his sister’s life during pregnancy, he might cross his limits to punish her. She doesn’t want her husband to do that mistake. That’s why she will handle this on her own.



********************



Day 270



“Aman. Please” Khushi insists to Aman Mathur over the call.

“No.. No.. No. Whatever you ask me to do this time is beyond my control. Look Khushi, last time it was different. You were coming to see Boss, and I was assured nothing wrong will happen because the guards were there to protect you. This time it is not that simple”

“Aman.. I need only details. I am not asking you anything else” she argues.

“Details of the same woman who wants to ruin you and ASR. And I cannot give you that even if I have it, without letting ASR know”

“Aman… I will tell Arnav when the right time come. But until then I need your help”

“Please don’t make me do this Khushi. If ASR gets to know you want to meet Shagufta Khanna without letting him know, he will go mad”



Khushi sighs in disappointment.



“Let the guards be there with me, Aman. I will be safe”

“No”

“Aman… I have to do this. Please understand. If I involve Arnav now, he will take some rough actions which might not be good for the whole family. I can handle this on my own. You know his temper, don’t you?”

“I know it and hence I am asking you not to make this mistake Khushi” Aman warns her.



Khushi lets out a depressed groan.



“You were my last hope Aman” she mumbles.



Aman shuts his eyes. This is a case of sheer emotional blackmailing.



“Fine.. let me see what I get. But you have just two days and I will let ASR know about it then”

“Thank you” she feels relieved. “I will tell him once I see Shagufta myself. Is she still in San Francisco?”

“Yes. We are continuously tracking her location. Her last one was just a few miles away from your apartment. I will find her address and message you in a day. But you won’t be going to see her without the guards. I will warn them the same. Please don’t ditch me here”

“I won't”

Khushi hangs up reassured that Aman will find Shagufta’s location.



******************



Day 271



“Di. I am fine.” Khushi exclaims but Anjali doesn’t listen. She is back from work an hour ago and spent some time with Ruhi. But suddenly she fainted. Nani and Anjali patted her cheeks, sprinkled water on her face to make her conscious.



“Come here and sit” she drags Khushi to the bed. “I will call the Doctor”

“No” Khushi stops her.

“Why not?” Nani interrupts. “This is not normal”

“Nani.. Di” Khushi mutters. “I am fine. I skipped the lunch today, but I had a Sandwich in the evening. I was too busy attending some new clients, didn’t get enough time to eat”



Anjali frowns.



“Never skip meals, didn’t Arnav told you that?” she shouts.

“Yes, he did and trust me this is the first time. I promise not to do this henceforth”

“I will make some juice for you” Nani gets up. Khushi denies the old woman to take so much efforts but she doesn’t listen. The moment she is gone, Anjali sits next to her.

“I know the past few days have been stressful for you. Travelling back and forth, then remarriage and Office work too. I wonder what will happen when Chotte comes here. You will have no time for yourself. Health is important Khushi and especially when you are planning to grow your family”



Khushi pouts. She knows she is stressed, but it is not work, but the delay in Aman giving her Shagufta’s location details. She cannot wait to meet her.



“I am taking you to the clinic tomorrow”

“Clinic? For what?” Khushi snaps.

“You will know that when you talk to my friend. She is a gynecologist”



Khushi’s head spins. What has my fainting to do with Gynecologist?



“What if you are pregnant?” Anjali asks

Khushi zips her lips for a minute. Is that possible? So early?

“No..” she murmurs. “That’s out of question”

“Is it? How can you be so sure?”



Good question. She cannot be sure. The 2 nights she spent with her husband can lead to chances of her being pregnant.



“Just a routine Checkup, Khushi. For me. Please”

Khushi nods in agreement. She won’t disappoint Anjali.



*********************



Day 272 – Evening


“What’s wrong? I heard from Di you had been to the clinic?” Arnav worries for his wife’s health. It has just been a week since Khushi returned to San Francisco and he received this information from his sister. He panicked.



Khushi giggles.



“Routine Checkup” she replies.

“What kind of routine checkup?” he snaps. “I never heard you going for any of this before. Why now?”

Khushi rolls her eyes.

“Arnav. Things have changed now between us, haven’t they? And I am fine. I didn’t go there because I was ill. Di insisted me to go because she thinks it will benefit us in the longer run. Also, I had some doubts to clear and got some healthy advice too. All of this is strictly women’s talks. Men need not know.”



Arnav sighs in relief but he is still unhappy.



“I don’t know about other men, but I want every little detail of my wife and her health”



Her body warms up.



“Then come here soon, I will share it”

“I want to hear it now” he keeps persisting.

“Fine” she sighs. “I fainted the other day and Di thought it could be some pregnancy symptom. Though I know its too early for that”

Arnav is blank. He had expected none of it.

“What did the Doctor say?” he asks.

“I am not pregnant.. just a little weak to think of having a child soon. I didn’t want you to know all of this on phone and start worrying more.”

“She told that you are weak? Darn!!” he groans in anger. “What else did she say?”

“That’s it. She gave me some medicines for the deficiencies and wants me to undergo same tests after I compete the medication course, to check if I can sustain being pregnant anytime sooner”



Arnav is more worried. He has seen how much trouble his sister had in the previous pregnancies and doesn’t want Khushi to face similar troubles. Just to be assured he decides to speak to the doctor himself.



“Give me the Doctor’s number” he demands.

“Why? I have told you everything she told me”

“That’s fine Khushi. I just want a second opinion. Please”

Khushi flares her nose. She knows he won't rest peacefully until he ensures she is fine.

“Okay, will message you. When are you coming here?”

“4 more days baby. And I will be with you forever”



It makes her blush. She has missed him like hell and she knows he has felt the same in the past one week. But before he comes here, she has to meet Shagufta and warn that woman to stop interfering their lives. She doesn’t want to make this big, which it will if Arnav intervenes. A woman-to-woman talk should work and if it still doesn’t, then she will let Arnav handle it his way.





To be Continued.

 
NEXT PART


READ WEDLOCK FROM THE START. HERE


38 comments:

  1. Awesome superb excellent amazing luv it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shagufta is gone see hell when Asr knows the truth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shagufata gone in hands of KKG
    KKG should bear the anger of ASR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome update loved it. I can't believe that shagufta would risk anjali's life like that only bcuz she wanted a man that wasn't hers in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do I feel the update was short🥺🥺🥺🥺.
    Nice 👍

    ReplyDelete
  6. She shdnt go alone....shagufta is dangerous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Update. Shagufta is really bad how can she be so insensitive to risk Anjali's life. She is an insecure woman. Loved the way Khushi explained how their relation turned stronger. Khushi should tell Arnav I agree with Aman that Khushi's safety is the main priority. Khushi is taking a huge risk no wonder Arnav will be angry. Arnav's care and concern for Khushi is so cute. Hope there will be no more complications in Arshi life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome, Khushi should not take risk regarding Shphugta.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shagufta is way more wicked then Arshi thought.. She is the reason for Anjali's health worsening the last time during her pregnancy.. I guess Khushi is taking a big risk of meeting & talking to Shagufta without Arnav's knowledge... Just hope she doesn't land herself into any trouble alongwith Aman as well...

    Good update Madhu..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope no risk for khushi regading shagufta please no harm to her

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please I don't want Khushi to face any dangerous situation ....Shagufta is planning something fishy ,she has a purpose for landing there .

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope khushi doesn’t put herself in any trouble...fingers cross🤞🏼

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh no....Khushi is foolish to think that Shagufta will take her warning seriously where she didn't bother to takr Arnav's warnings seriously.She is walking into trouble. Arnav will be furious with not only Khushi but also with Aman when he learns of this.

    Moreover Arnav should be told of Shagufta's doing cause it's high time she is taught a lesson for good. That only Arnav can do.Hope Shagufta doesn't cause much harm to Khushi .

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome update I never thought Anjali know every thing about arshi and that too from Shang Gupta she get full treatment from kkg

    ReplyDelete
  15. Shagufta has done enough. If arnav get to know that his sisters life was in danger because of this Shagufta he will kill her. And I like the fact that khushi is weak to have a child right now. It's just that all the time Anjali gets the attention because of that. Khushi doesn't have to be strong in every story. This is just a small thing. Khushi won't be like Anjali. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  16. That shagufta is just too ridiculous lady. She should be punished by Arnav. Awesome update as always.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really Shagufta... Face to face of Khushi n Shagufta waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope khushi don’t go by herself to talk to Shafgupta

    ReplyDelete
  19. Shangufta has to be shown her place soon. She is insane

    ReplyDelete
  20. Shagufta is very cunning, a very nice update

    ReplyDelete
  21. Khushi should handle that mad woman...only she can show her the right place

    ReplyDelete
  22. Why ll Khushi do this ? She should have let arnav know what shagufta did .

    ReplyDelete
  23. Do not go alone! Don't fall in the ditch! Not that you can't handle it alone, but, better to be safe than sorry! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  24. Amazing hope Khushi show's that good for nothing shagufta her plsce

    ReplyDelete
  25. Shagufta will be gone when ASR will come to know the truth behind his di complications. And he will be more upset with Khushi if she tried to meet Shagufta alone. Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  26. I think khushi is taking a big risk of meeting shagufta.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Shagufta is in for trouble now. She is going to see the true Mrs ASR.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Khushi shouldn't meet shagufta.. Arnav will be very angry and agree with him too.. people shagufta need people like Arnav to handle them.. hope Khushi understands it.. loved the update.. Thanks Madhu <3

    ReplyDelete
  29. Nice update...


    Loved anjali khushi bonding..

    Oh my that evil S needs punishment how can she played with anjali's health..

    Hope this time she get punish by KASR..

    Hope khushi is ok..

    Loved caring loving arnav.


    Looking forward

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wonderful update loved it
    But a bad feeling about Khushi Saguffta meeting looks like something wrong is going to happen
    Waiting for next update eagerly

    ReplyDelete