Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for He Loves Me Not



“You left the couple who adopted you. Whatever they did or however they were, they still gave you their name and shelter. Recall the days when you were on roads Arnav. You would be still there if Ayush Sir hadn’t shown mercy on your state. And what did you do? Abandoned him?” Shashi scowls back. “A man who can do that to his parents, sorry… adoptive parents.. then he won’t think twice to break my daughter’s life with his irrational decisions in future. And I cannot let that happen”

“Dad, please” Khushi interrupts her father. She herself is mad at him for being so rude with Arnav. He is not even letting Arnav talk and share his thoughts. That’s wrong and very uncompassionate.

Arnav’s fingers form a first below the table. What does this man know about the rising bitterness between him and his father?

“You know nothing Mr. Gupta. I don’t owe any explanation about the recent changes in my life to you. And looks like even if I do so, you have made up your mind.”



Shashi keeps staring at Arnav’s powerful personality, with the same rage in his eyes.



“Yes, I have made up my mind that I will never entertain you in my daughter’s life. Stop chasing her”



Arnav’s eyes gleamed dangerously.



“That’s not what she wants. That’s not what I want. And hence, that’s never going to happen” he replies back to the old man.

Khushi shifts nervously watching the two most important men in her life fight for bringing her to their respective side.


Note: Will post this late tonight

_______________________________________________________________________________


EXCERPT

My mind goes into free fall. This is it? We have to part ways? So early? We had just started knowing each other. I want more time with him. I don’t want him to leave me. He slowly releases my hand.

“I .. I don’t want to go alone” I confess. My eyes have tears pooled in them. I hadn’t felt this attached to anyone so far, I am sure not even in my earthly life. He has given me a reason to think about someone so preciously like never before.

“Why should it end here?” I ask with pain in my voice.


“It doesn’t have to end, if you don’t want to” he answers with a weak smile on his lips.

I don’t understand his reply. He is leaving my hand and yet he is giving me a hope to be together? It is confusing. I can feel him withdrawing from me. I don’t understand what to do. The next instant, I wrap my arms around him and sob on his chest. He doesn’t scoop me. He stiffens, stays still and lets me cry. A strange emotion runs through me. I don’t want this to end ever.


Currently available on Payhip for PDF Purchase. Click HERE



To Read on Amazon Kindle. Click HERE

18 comments:

  1. Shashi has no right to take decisions on khushi's behalf...its her choice whether she wants Arnav or not...once because of Arnav she lost everything and now because of her father....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting. Feeling bad for Arnav and Khushi too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This matter is getting worse now...Shashi had gone a little far with his words towards Arnav...Khushi is getting crush between both the Men...But even i want to know what happen between Arnav and his father that his behaviour change completely...Waiting for Full Update...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shashi judged arnav without knowing anything and I don't think he has that right to scold him like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think ASR learned something about his past, due to which he turned like this. But Shashi should give a chance to explain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay Sashi is kind of being unreasonable now. I know he wants the best for his daughter and he must have felt bad for Ayush as he has been with him for so long and the rift might have negative effect on him but he can't assume Arnav is gonna treat Khushi the same way. He should know what has passed between them for so much bitterness to brew before passing his judgement. I really want to know what has transpired between them. Really waiting for the past to unveil.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why don't Arnav say what happened between him and Ayush so that he got seperated from raizadas and explain to Shashi Gupta?
    Waiting for the full chapter..
    Tomorrow we get to read badatmeez precap or full chapter ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please madhu don’t let anyone insult Arnav this way … I really want khushi to stand for Arnav here that doesn’t mean she is against her father but that’s where her happiness is … shashi is very rude and insensitive here … just imagine how much Arnav have to go thru in his life from childhood to have someone to love him unconditionally … please help him

    ReplyDelete
  9. When he listened to his parents obeyed them and hurt Khushi he was mad now he came for Khushi he is still mad. Give him a chance yaar.to explain

    ReplyDelete
  10. you know what he was downright rude

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's heights!!! When Arnav was avoiding Khushi for his parents happiness, then he was blamed by the same set of people. And now when he is considering khushi and his happiness, he is also blamed by them. Khushi should really support and stand for Arnav, as she always wanted Arnav to stand for their love and against all odds. Now, its time for Khushi to do that as well. She wanted Arnav to support her, now she should also support him.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am not going to diss Shashi outright because I understand that Shashi is being a protective father who has seen his daughter's unhappiness and is doing what any father would do - try and protect her from further heartbreak.

    However, I think he is being unfair to Arnav by questioning his loyalty to his adoptive parents. He doesn't know what transpired between them, he has no clue what kind of parents the Raizadas were to Arnav and why the rift happened between them.. they may have adopted him and given him a life, but so far he has repaid it by taking their business to new heights, by being the ideal son..

    Yes he made a mistake by not coming clean about him loving Khushi and quietly agreeing to get married to Lavanya when his heart lay elsewhere but then didn't Ayush get him hitched to the Kashyaps to get a deal and didn't Revati push him towards Lavanya to get nominated as the President of a Club - neither of them thought about his feelings so I guess the score is well settled. So Shashi does need to allow hi to speak!

    But Arnav shouldn't expect to have it easy...he did cause Khushi a lot of heartache, he cant just change his mind and expect Khushi to capitulate just because he says he wants her / loves her. Shashi's concern about him being fickle are not unfounded.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Waiting for this... Madhu please just dnt stop at the precap in the update... It's unfair to us ��

    ReplyDelete
  14. Khushi dad is not being fair to his daughter it seems he has made up his mind about Arnav and it seems like it more to the story with his adopted parents.

    ReplyDelete