Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for The Royal Fling



“Bali? Are you out of your mind?” he snaps at Khushi, who shows no botheration to his denial. “We are not going anywhere until I find Akash. Do you hear that?”

Khushi stuffs some dresses in the bag and then picks her favorite one. What surprises him is that she has neatly packed his bag too.

“This is my favorite beach wear frock.” She shows a green long maxi dress to him. “And guess what? I have ordered some online beach wear shirts and shorts for you too. So silly of me, I forgot to pack them in your bag. Wait a minute”

She hurries to the closet and gets few multicolored shirts and matching men’s shorts. Arnav is speechless seeing her choice and why the hell did she shop online for him? None of these shirts or shorts are likable forget wearing them.

“You will look nice in them” she holds her laugh noticing the weird expressions on his face.

“Shut up. Throw these out right now. I don’t wear such outfits”

“That’s because you never camped at Beaches. You will need them this time. Trust me. And don’t worry, we won’t share the pictures in social media if you feel you will look like a clown. Happy?”

Arnav clenches his jaw and strides towards her.


“You are crossing your limits Khushi Gupta”

“Singh Raizada” she interrupts, flaunting her Mangalsutra at him. “I haven’t even started drawing my limits yet. You have no choice Arnav than to accompany me in Bali. I have already posted we are going for honeymoon in my social media accounts. Do you realize how many likes it has got? And my fan following is increasing at a triple rate every day. Now if we don’t go, the media will get another opportunity to question our relationship and I am sure you don’t want them to dig more. We are Royals, remember? What happens in the family.. .should stay in the family”

_________________________________________________________________________________


Cursed Bride and Stardom at 30% OFF this week on Amazon Kindle. Hurry offer limited till 5th November 2019 only!!! Kindle Unlimited Subscribers can Read it Free!! 


17 comments:

  1. Nice Precap . I love this Khushi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Khushi is smart. I hope she stays like that. Arnav is not genuine. He lies and hides things which can harm their relationship later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome precap but it's the badtameez turn next instead of the royal fling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...now thats called tit for tat... very impressive

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow it seem Khushi is well prepared here...But hope her plan dont backfire as she's using 'honeymoon' for her plan...Waiting for Full Update...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a get back kkg.
    But he is ASR.
    He has his own ways

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is how you trap him in his own game....Good going KKG...impressed

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can say Arnav has met his match .Both complement each other

    ReplyDelete
  9. 😂😂😂😂 I love this khushi. Waiting for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am liking this khushi very much. ASR Ko tang karne ke 100 tarike ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent precap 😀👏👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now that's called awesome khushi taking every bit of chance to give back to arnav and piss him. Amazing

    ReplyDelete