Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Soul laced (Short Love Story) Ebook + Excerpts + Reviews





Soul laced 

It is mostly said, we realize the value of a person only after we have lost them. But what if we get a chance to rekindle our relationship after crossing the barriers of life and death? Can you change your mindset about a relationship after touching the footsteps of death? What chances you have to fall in love with someone in your afterlife?

Alisha thinks she fell in love with someone in her after life. Is that true? Who is that mystery man? Read this Short Story to find it out.



Excerpt 

“Wow. I am glad that the Creator chose you for me” I admit shamelessly.

He glances at me and then ignores my words. As if he knows I am flirting. Am I flirting? That too with the Soul Transporter? It’s insane, isn’t it? But I like his company, his way of making me understand where I stand, what I lost and what my future will be. I will be sent to Hell for sure. Committing suicide is a crime in the Creator’s eyes. I have misused the life he gave me. I have taken away my life, against his will. I am not going to Heaven for sure.

“I can recommend Heaven if you want” he reads my trail of thoughts again.

“No thank you. I hate recommendations” I giggle. “But seriously, can you do that?

“I can try”

“Why? Why are you going against all your norms for me?"

I desperately want him to reply. Will he?


Also Read: Other Excerpts on Soul Laced


Reviews from Amazon 

29 October 2019
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
I have been ur fan from the time u started ur writing carrier 
on Facebook.. N i m glad that i come to know you...
This is the first n best fiction of urs i hv read other than arshi. 
I would love to read more of ur work.. Keep writing..
- Lemo from blog
15 July 2019
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
I will recommend this book to all my friends who are 
interested in reading

Wish to read more stories from you in future
30 October 2019
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
Nice story with the power to keep you glued till the 
end also makes me realize the value of
different relation of my life.
2 November 2019
Format: Kindle Edition
Book is seriously amazing and how the girl lost her life
and the soul part which is explained in the book.
I really impressed by that part.😍
28 January 2019
Format: Kindle Edition
Loved the story. Unique way of narration. 
Successfully kept the suspense in an interesting way. 
Definitely worth reading. Apt title as well.

29 October 2019
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
It's an amazing story. And heaven for all those who 
likes to read different styled story with heartwarming 
Nice ending. Have no other words to describe how beautiful it is!!
__________________________________________________________________________________________

To Read the Complete Fiction on Amazon Kindle
Buy PDF Copy by Card
Buy PDF Copy by Paypal




No comments:

Post a Comment